Plead to Alliance regarding Darkshore donations

Keep donating alliance players.

Do ya duty foh da Horde!

3 Likes

Sadly too much time before reset and too much dumb and ignorant players to listen to this.

Its 1% per one hour, no matter how players contribute, so noone can help you dude

The contributions make it go faster. Check the US Arathi timer if you don’t believe, they are already 2 days behind EU and they started one day earlier.

EDIT: And they are already behind EU in Darkshore too. Guess Americans are just lazy.

I would have thought this to be the case, too…

… and where did you read that the Quest reward iL is getting increased to higher than 385…? Arathi didn’t get changed to match Darkshore…

It’s in the stickies on the forum: What’s Changing (and Not!) in Season 2

Ohh… more madness.

HOW do you people still not realize that contributions don’t move the bar at all, it’s all predetermined and time gated by a game system

You can ignore contributions all together, it will still move on its own, players have no influence on it what so ever.

7 Likes

I suddenly realized that I need AP on all of my Alliance characters. I’ll inform my guildies as well, have to get ready for the new raid after all.

9 Likes

It would be even better, if Blizzard would slow it down - that would be a nice thing to do for your player-base.

Going to level another Alliance character just to donate more resources.

Can’t have you lot getting a leg up.

1 Like

When they got a free 370 from Stormgarde first week of Uldir that was fine and of course no “Horde bias”, right? No wonder there’s maybe 2 guilds left on Alliance in top 100, Horde always gets a leg up. All the faction transfer money they gathered whole Legion from broken Blood Elf racial apparently weren’t enough, gotta keep it up.

2 Likes

Thats the thing. As long as its in favor of the horde, its fine. But god forbid its in favor for the alliance. Even if its just “the warfront will start 1 day later so everyone will get the new loot”. No, that cant happen because it would be fair, right?

1 Like

Yep…if you keep this up, you will get an 60% welfare buff.

#Alliancewelfarefaction.

4 Likes

This is just silly. Both sides scream ‘bias’ any time they feel the other side gains an advantage.

The difference is Horde already got an advantage with Arathi warfront in 8.0, and Alliance was told the tables will turn with Darkshore, but guess what, apparently it’s again Horde’s turn to get first dibs.

Soon there will be no Alliance left in this game, because there’s only so much people can take to play the neglected faction.

Top pvpers: orcs and blood elves.
Top raiders: 85% horde.
Top m+ runners: 70% horde.

But what do you expect when Blizzard devs themselves think it’s a good answer to say “the Horde is there waiting for you”.

Even the warmode buff to alliance happened only because horde was complaining they can’t have any world pvp because there’s no alliance in warmode to gank. And why would there be, even with the buff, when the number advantage is 3-5 to 1 in favour of Horde that grew over the years since Cata / MOP and overpowered Horde racials?

I’m pretty sure by the end of BFA Blizzard will come to a conclusion that Alliance is not salvageable anymore as a faction and just sacrifice them, the population imbalance went too far so every time they have to make a decision to upset 1 faction they’ll choose Alliance because less people on it = less subs at a stake. Upsetting Horde is much more risky, so they’ll never do it.

2 Likes

I want the warfront since my sub ends in 2 days. Am taking a break after this until 8.2.

im pretty sure it’s just time based, so it’s coming wether you like it or not or else one faction would be to completely stonewall the other.

I’m sorry but no. The Alliance got buffs and a quest because the Alliance complained Warmode was unusable. They didn’t specifically ask for those solutions but the forums and other sites were full of complaints. The Alliance gave it the nickname Hordemode.

There is nothing wrong with the Alliance complaining about the imbalance but don’t twist what happened.

umm lets see

Years of Alliance top end players transferring to horde for better racials.
years of blizzard ignoring this.
so we have 55 horde to 45 alliance at level 120 right now.
70% of all players with deep mythic progression or high end pvp progression are horde right now.

so yeah. Alliance are not only outnumbered by horde players, the horde players tend to be better players too. combine this with horde players forming raids and farming alliance players into the ground…
hmmm, i wonder why alliance players left war mode.

well considering that for the longest time horde has had better racials and we have seen all the top guilds transfer from horde to alliance, where do you think the majority of the population is?
oh wait. thats horde. where the imbalance is 55 horde to 45 alliance.
furthermore if you look solely at the best players, its 70 horde to 30 alliance.
and if you want further proof of this look at wowprogress where there is only 11 alliance guilds in the TOP 100.

do you think that all the alliance guilds just magically sucked? and that all the horde guilds were just bad-asses?

NO. They transferred because better racials meant easier clears.
now admittedly, racials have gotten a little better recently, but what incentive do all those guilds that transferred from alliance to horde have to come back alliance? especially when you factor in how much money they would have to spend to do so…

So one question ??
All those years i haven’t seen other than emfh racial of human that …was nerfed to the ground…hordes complaining about alliance racials ??

You think that alliance are bothering with the quest of killing 25 hordes for a item of 370 when you get each day an item of 370 from assault ??

I don’t even bother doing assault right now for the items…with any of the alt’s even on main that is 387/389 ilvl with the hope of tf…

So for the next raid there is at least 3 bosses that berzeking of troll come 2 handy…killing fast the adds before wiping the raid ??
So like always alliance must either be extremly rng lucky or just overgear that part of the encounter >>> No wonder top 100 guild you see like 10 alliance guilds…