Plead to Alliance regarding Darkshore donations

Blizzard actively interfering with donations is outright bias imo. I’m not saying they will or wont do it. As opposed to someone had to start with the WF.

I agree interfering at this point would have been unfair, but it’s still very unfortunate for the Alliance if they really get into the assault phase so near before the ilvl bump.

I think Blizzard should have come up with a more “elegant” system. In general I would rather have a system which ensures perfect parity between the factions’ rewards no matter the timing.

Indeed, they could have just worked on a set rotation. With the donation quests available for AP.

Aaand it’s over. Proving once more that alliance the “simply casual” faction. The only thing left to do is not handing in the warfront quest untill patch hits when the titanforge cap will increase to 425 and with the grace of the RNG gods, we might still get 400+ ilvl item.

It’s disgusting of Blizzard to give the Horde the upgrade warzone again. Whilst Alliance is left with old content in the new patch.

1 Like

It’s not blizzard. It’s purely alliance playerbase failing… as usual.

1 Like

Well, only EU alliance. US Alliance will have their ilvl 400+ item when the scenario becomes available for them.

2 Likes

I’d say that majority of the playerbase is not so hardcore to care about 15-ilvl difference on a single item. Will it make a difference for high-end raiders? Possibly. Will it make a difference for the vast majority of casuals? No. I’d say majority of them don’t even see the point.

Before you ask: I was keeping up with this and did not donate, despite not raiding anymore.

Alliance will get the first upgraded drop from Darkshore world boss, after they complete the assault. This will be in 6 days from now.

Horde will get the first upgraded drop from the assault quest, after Alliance has completed their own assault and the Horde has completed the contributions. This will happen in about 10 days from now.

How dare we play the game when we want to.

Aptly named character name though.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.