Please buff Fury warriors by 25%

they wont buff warrior we cant talk trash this expansion just stay low even feral druids are better then us now

Why are you so mean

Why am I so mean???

You Priest are all the same. ME ME ME ME, how about instead of you, you think about the community as a whole? May the light bless you.

i have better idea,

1. increase all dmg by 5%
  2. take WW off global CD,

done warrior fixed

I DONT WANT US TO BE FIXED, I WANT US TO BE OP, RESPECTED A GOD AMONG THE CLASSES OF WORLD OF WARCRAFT.
:kissing_closed_eyes:

xDDDD why not WW buff passive all the time with WW off cd u just put it in macros with all abilities

DONT YIELD, KEEP POSTING. WE NEED OUR 25% BUFF NOWasda

Fury warriors needs buffing for sure, i`ve been competing for top3 last 2 expansions, now im competing with tanks in raids, is this your idea of perfect balancing mr. blizzard??

1 Like

I will keep on posting every single day until Fury gets buffed

2 Likes

BUFF FURY DAMAGE BY 25% & MORE !

Make rampage high again = more damage + more haste

Enrage as it must be = high haste + high crit + more damage + movement speed

Raging blow = BUFED BY 15%

Reckleness = BUFED BY 15%

Remove stupid slam that we dont use and put back COLOSSUS SMASH !

I want a fury warrior to be like Varian with twin blades of fury in Heroes of the Storm , who can solo kill enemy team alone

LIKE Varian who oneshotted with Shalamane 2 swords many demons at Broken Shore

What? Warrior has great on demand burst… It’s basically all we have at the moment :smiley:

What? Did you grp with mages hunters monk druid ret… all classes have better burst than warrior recklessness is the worst burst in the game thats why its low cd

U can use it in torgast with slam anima power not bad with enrage 2

Well, sounds like a part of your wish was granted : +8% damage on everything

Actually those 8% doesnt sound that bad, gotta check it definitely. Meat cleaver nerf came unexpected, could be worse I guess.

Blizzard didnt forgot us

Are you guys for real?
www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/statistics/26#metric=dps&dataset=95&class=DPS&difficulty=4&boss=2399

We’re doing 20-30% less damage than the average damage on bosses in nathria, and almost half of the top recorded damage. Even with a 50-80% damage buff we wouldn’t be first, take a second and think about that.

This buff won’t change anything… they just put the nail the coffin they won’t be touching this spec again and this killed it for good and I’m talking about PVE in PVP we’re probably the worst spec that ever was in wow.

we got a 8% Buff to furys abilities and 5% Nerf to meat cleaver instead

:man_shrugging: :man_shrugging:

Like we used MC over BS/DR, yea you’re totally right.

Dude its not a “8% DPS Gain”. its a 8% Damage gain to every ability.

U have to total up exactly how much extra each ability will do to find a actual gain… my question is, will it be better then Arms after these changes.

The number one M+ Warrior is currently fury.