Please buff Fury warriors by 25%

I want to thank every single warrior in the game, 8% is the start and not the end, we will still fight for the 17% that is owned. We are the warrior class, the most powerful, the most sexiest, and the most lovable class ingame.

Thank you, to all my brothers and sisters, and may you fight for what you love.

3 Likes

Dude no offence, but you don’t know math… it doesn’t matter where you add 8%, multiplication is comutative. Your total dps will increase with 8% after this.

not entirely, u have to take Scaling into account, fury has always Scaled Really well.

For example look at the M+ Charts

we now have More Fury warriors in the top 5 then Arms Warriors… like, that shows enough about where fury is moving up and thats already now… like we can see fury gaining pace realistically.

ok guys top m+ is a fury so let’s not ask for buff anymore !! :sweat_smile: :rofl:

Stop Count !!

Trust me man 8% is 8%… the same scaling without the 8% is 8% less dps… do the math. I wish it was different I’m posting on ther forrums every day in the hopes that a developer gives a sh*t.

Stop behaving its fine for the game to be Stupidly broken at the top end to facilitate the bottom end thats utterly ridiculous, u have any idea how Easymode the game would get on such Logic.

its not about stopping balancing based on that. but u can Extrapulate the fact fury is Actually scaling FASTER then arms entirely.

Every time we ask for buff some rando ganna point out they are some warriors at top 100 players so it is visible git gud bye bye

What im statying is

8% Maybe not enough now.

but maybe in 20 ilevel the SCALING will actually be Larger then u think. Fury wariror has ALWAYS Scaled with gear FAR better then most classes.

Ofcourse they’re gonna use leaderboards as Examples… if u balance this game around 20 percentile Players ur litterally gonna Break the game Soooooo Damn hard, you will have Classes doing RIDICULOUS over-performance.

U cant Destroy the End game in favor for the bottom end of players.

OK guys grind hard for pacific items so you can be slightly visible as war

Welcome to a game based on Gear progression :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming:

U start at a Point, gear Will puit you X steps Forward. thats how the game works, Its the litteral meaning of a “VERTICLE PROGRESSION SYSTEM.”

nah man Hunter can pull way more dps than us without any good item

Look at the current logs, noticed that hunters fallen to mid pack?.. yeah its Dropping wildly.

Notice how Furys going up. yeah, we are Moving the CORRECT Direction, hunter is moving the WRONG direction.

We’re 50-80% dps behind the top specs… if you believe that scaling will double the damage for us and do nothing for them you may be in for a surprise…

1 Like

Arm warrior got more than 35% damage increase over time in order to be visible in middle of bfa. This 8% its just trolling and time gating class balance so w8 for middle of expansion or end so fury can be visiable.

Are u actually sure on that.

the 5th Warrior on the current Ladder for mythic Shriekwing

he is 4800 DPS the highest is 5500

on boss 2 Huntsman

Arms Warrior topped the meters with almost 8000 DPS

Hungering Destroyer

Arms Warrior 4700,

top DPS 5600

These numbers arent 50-80%…

Why are u pushin a narrative which is Clearly Untrue. u arent 50-80% behind other classes in the Competitive content right now.

it doesn’t prove anything to most people that warriors are visible or good if you play correctly.

Unholy DK 10.5k, Affliction Warlock 9.8k. I’m comparing with top specs not another bottom spec (Arms). Don’t get me wrong, I wish it was what you’re saying, but it’s not and we have to stop taking sh*t from the devs.

Ummm… they arent doing that DPS in mythic Content LOL.

Number 1 DK in castle Nathria

1st boss - 4800
2nd boss - 7300
3rd boss - 4900
4th boss - 6500
5th boss - 5200
6th boss - 6400
7th boss - 5000
8th boss - 6300

this is ur NUMBER ONE DK ON LOGS CURRENTLY.

wheres the 10.5k? Lmfao.

Imagine having to be good at ur class… in a game based on Getting good at ur class. u main one class with 16 years of progression… lmfao