Please debloat shamans

Do we really need so many abilities? This expansion added even more buttons to press to a class that was already bloated.

Why do I need to press flametounge, windfury, earth shield, lighting shield and new sky-whatever buff every time I change spec from resto to enhance? Who thought this was a cool idea?

You can start by removing weapon buffs and make them passive again. Also lighting shield to be put on enhance automatically after respec.

Rotations also need debloating but that will probably take hundreds of years to get to so at least let’s start with this little useless buttons

Yeah they really should remove the timer for some of those self buffs and weapon imbuments. Should be the case it’s active until you remove or toggle it off, unless it’s a group buff like skyfury. It’s kind of tedious to track all of them as it is now.

Do you change spec every 30 secs or every 2 hours ?

Because I think that pressing 5 buttons every 1 hour is not a big deal.

Shamans are fine. Especially RShamans.

For starter, why don’t they just remove lightning bolt and let us use chain lightning in all situations? Make it skip cc targets and that’s it.

Let chain lightning damage it’s main target for full lightning bolt damage.

Let purge slow target and combine frostshock and fireshock too?
Or let shocks themselves purge the target?

Nah. Maybe you want to have a 2 button Shaman…

But for me, its a hard pass. Sorry.

I don’t understand what depth does having lightning bolt and chain lightning seperate, offers your gameplay

Its a game. It offers no depth at all.

What it offers is having to think which button I have to press. If I just wanted to watch things explode I would watch a movie.

If it makes sense. :slight_smile:

When you have 2 purges 3interrupts and 3 hexes assigned in arena, keybinds start to become something of a value.

It’s also not as fun to watch that something exploding when it’s me :stuck_out_tongue:

Do what I did. Buy a 12 button mouse. Venrouki and others already said its almost like cheating…

:slight_smile:

And if you dont, dont have 1 macro for each arena enemy. Use “tab” to swap between them.

Those “arena 1” and “arena 2” … keybinds are taken from the pros that use a 12 button mouse. If you dont use it, of course you run out of keys.

Also… why would you want to use Chain Lightning in arenas ? Its dumb. Chain lightning only does more damage if there are 5 targets or more. Just delete it from your bind. You are fine with 1 as lightning bolt, and shift 1 for lava burst procs. DONE.

key bind everting intro 1 marco ez thet way hehe

Yes, if I’m doing solo shuffle as resto and between queues I run open world stuff as enhance I have to rebuff every time I go out of arena, which is even more often than every 20 minutes.

Maybe you find it stimulating to press 5 global cloodowns every 20 minutes but for some people spamming like this is not very interactive.

yes we actually do and it’s called: taste