Please delete

Hello all,

I’m Navi & I’m currently looking for a new home.

About me;

I’ve been playing since WotLK and have raid experience across most tiers bar Legion which I had to sit out. I’d call myself a ‘healer main’ and I’m happy and able to play any for the right group. I have plenty of excellent logs from CN HC and normal as Monk, Priest and Paladin which I can send you on request. I’ve also played Warlocks over the years and am more than comfortable on one of those.

IRL I’m a 30 year old soldier and Dad with a hectic life! Because of that I really look forward to my raid/in-game time and I’ll always be there on time, flasked, gemmed, enchanted and with everything fully researched as well as having a deep understanding of most classes in game. You will never be frustrated by a lack of effort or commitment on my part.

What I’m looking for;

Because of my busy schedule I’m looking for a guild that raids 2x per week. A social scene is important to me, I enjoy M+ and BG’s. I need a group that has quality banter but also one that knows how to knuckle down and get stuff done. Most of my in game time is later at night so I’d prefer a group that is active then.

I’d love to hear from you if you think we could be a good fit, I’m open to server/faction switching if I think the move is right. Please hit me up on here or add me hayz#2512 on bnet!

Navi

Hey :slight_smile: We’re setting the team still, but have a nice core group going.

See if u think it’s a fit.

Indomitus is a recently made guild born from the ambition and devotion of progression focused players. We have a strong core of players with Mythic backgrounds and we are eager to try for Cutting Edge in Shadowlands and so we formed Indomitus to have that Mythic progression focus. We’re currently 10/10 HC and looking for more people so we can jump into Mythic Castle Nathria. Our current goal is to clear as many Mythic encounters as possible this tier whilst building a strong and stable roster for the next and future tiers so we can push progression early.

We’re also recruiting for a separate heroic team if you are more interested in a more relaxed raiding experience. Additionally we have a plenty of players running M+ quite often. Add me on Discord if you’re interested: Cera#9800.

PS: We’re located on Draenor, so you wouldn’t have to transfer :slight_smile:

this is my recruitement post. see if you are a fit :smiley: