Please finish the work on this half-baked ret rework

Do tell us more about how you only spoke on topic.

:clown_face:

Gotcha! :smiley: Now you can shake hands with you DH friend because I switched from my paladin to this alt to react to his monologue about how irrelevant that he is on his DH and he implied he is btw so great on his paladin we wouldnt believe it :smiley: so according to him it is irrelevant and silly to point out he is here with his DH 24/7 trolling the paladin forums …and now you apparently go against his point …by attacking me for “hiding” my main one …meanwhile you are actually do hide it because you also post 24/7 on your priest similarly toxic and pointless comment on the paladin forums not arguing the topic but attacking comments and the people behind them :smiley:

Like I said …you can keep your clown emoji, it suits you well :slight_smile:

Yeah, of course it’s just a “coincidence” that those classes who can wield legendary axe is under mid tier…

2 Likes

Get out of here dej, literally no one likes you.

2 Likes

When a class has designer:
htt ps://i.ibb.co/THvQTpD/2023-12-16-100906862.png
And when doesn’t:
htt ps://i.ibb.co/x5891bY/2023-12-16-100947333.png

1 Like

No one likes or respects you.

Literally all noise and no signal. You just run around every class forum pretending you’re smarter than the designers and better than the worlds best with just “trust me bro” as justification.

I am smarter than you that’s certain.

Also stop derailing topics.

No one cares about your half baked flaming attempts. You’re not as good as you think you are. There is a reason why you were one of the first to go on my “clown list”.

That’s about all.

3 Likes

Prove it.

That was done by Kelory et al, you can see the posts of his I quoted where he derailed.

Because I don’t slurp your :poop: and push back, you can’t take it, and at the same time aren’t smart enough to debate it. That’s why. Now, why are you engaging with someone you’ve “ignored”. Concept of an ignore list shouldn’t be hard for someone as smart as you.

Can we please stay on topic… ^^
They could at least address the survival of all Paladins specs…

That I 100% agree, useless in arena, useless in PvE… But what puzzles me is that that the talent build, nearly all of the talents are for arena, very little for bgs…
Survival, damage needs looking at imo…

1 Like

Everyone should just ignore the furry and DH.

2 Likes

Everytime this creepy panda priest guy posts the topic derails.

2 Likes

I actually really like Crusading Strikes. I have a great flow with it.

Crusader Strike for the longest time has always felt like a meh button to press - it doesn’t do much damage, it’s purely to get Holy Power and I would’ve preferred it to be an ability that, without 2 charges, hurt quite a bit and did some small thing other than Holy Power generating.

That said: While I do think Crusading Strikes should be better than normal Crusader Strike (Because you invest a talent into it), passive talents should never outperform talents which gives you extra buttons.

2 Likes

All I want is Long arm of the law, they teased us with it…

Something else came to mind.

I would personally bake divine purpose into ret mastery, starting from 10%/15% proc chance.

Or, just buff the current talent to at least 15 %. Take away the 10% extra damage if you have to, i don’t think many actually care about that. The proc is actually what makes it fun.

10 % is very low.

Same thing for empyrean power especially with crusading strikes. 5% proc chance? Are you insane? It might as well not be there almost.

Is this some sort of paladin joke which im too priestish to understand? :laughing:

Not playing pally much, but it looks like a fun spec to play, much better than my spriest. It has few flaws, legion retri paladin was lit :smiley:

No, it’s not a joke.

Ret has significant problems.

I called it since the first day, the only reason why people liked the ret rework was because originally it was doing good damage.

The talent setup is nonsensical with many talent choices that are very weird, they removed stuff that was very fun to play with, and the aoe/st builds are very polarized.

1 Like

I only picked up Ret in early 2022 and I’m enjoying it far more now than before the rework. I do agree that they removed some abilities just for the sake of it, ones that I would want to see return as well.

There were some problems, seraphim costing holy power, exorcism and the reliance of consecration.

Ultimately though this was not a good rework. In terms of actual gameplay.

They basically only improved utility/range and some defensives, but the gameplay in general is at best equal, if not inferior in some regards.

It’s different with crusading strikes compared to most passives. You have to track your swing and make sure you don’t overcap holy power with your active abilities, particularly when you have divine toll ticking. If you’re trying to optimise this, then it’s a higher skill cap than templar strikes.

Ive not read up on this but doesnt the Of Dusk and Dawn talent atleast partly compensate when over capping at times?