Please fix WSG. (secret jumps + horde bias)

I’ve been playing WSG on lower brackets since BGs were implemented and I’ve witnessed the horde abusing certain map glitches in an increasing manner. These map glitches can only be abused by certain classes and races giving them considerable advantages and should be fixed to make the game more even.

Map glitch 1) Alliance wall cracks: There are atleast 2 cracks in the wall above the alliance tunnel entrance, one directly above the tunnel and another closer to the GY, which can only be accessed by certain races - most easily by the undead - and not at all by for example dwarves, tauren or night elf males. Very annoyingly abused by horde (undead and troll) flag carriers.

Map glitch 2) Horde tunnel roof: While not exactly a “glitch”, the horde tunnel roof has several separate plateaus accessible by consecutive jumps, where the player is essentially unreachable by players in melee range unless they manage to do the jumps correctly which is really difficult, and again biased towards certain classes - horde druids are known to make these jumps with relative ease compared to other classes, and the spot is notoriously abused by horde druid flag carriers. This is an unfair advantage for the horde, as the alliance tunnel roof is essentially just a plain smooth surface.

Map glitch 3) platform with spikes: On the slope leading toward the roof of the horde base, there’s an elevated platform out of sight and reachable by bugged wall jumps (I personally dont know how or whats the class bias), where horde flag carriers are known to hide. Once again this is another example of horde bias, as it is not mirrored on the alliance side of the map. i.imgur. com/vwhZhSr.jpg

Map glitch 5) Horde GY wagon: an obstacle climbable by special jumps, yet another example of the horde map bias - not mirrored on the alliance side of the map.

Map glitch (several) 4) Secret jumps (heavy druid bias): There are several spots where players are able to climb up obstacles due to bugged notches in the terrain, these spots include the a) “horde GY jump”, where speedboosted players (in 20-39 brackets basicly just druids, in higher brackets this jump can be made via mount) can climb the mountain wall onto the horde area, east of their graveyard near the dungeon exit. b) Druids can also climb up the cliff in front of the alliance graveyard, c) and they can climb up the alliance tunnel roof from the bottom. These are argueably not biased to faction per se, but still very annoying for all classes but druids in lower level brackets. Whether these should be “fixed” is up for debate I suppose.

These are just some examples I’ve noticed, I’m sure there are more and I don’t know all the specifics since I generally focus on PVP and I’m not going out of my way to discover underhanded strategies and abuse bugged terrain and jumps to gain an extra advantage. Horde players will just keep abusing these glitches until they are fixed, and it’s making WSG increasingly annoying as they are being discovered new horde players. Can we finally get a bluepost on this matter?

3 Likes

there are a lot of places only certain races & female characters can go, sad thing is u just gotta accept that the game is bad and not suited for anything other than raidlogging or roleplaying. blizzard doesn’t care about this, hell they might even embrace it and add race & gender switcheroos

1 Like

Classic is classic

jk

Blizzard is simply making us believe we thought we did, but we didn´t. Keeping this game in this state is perfect for them. It does not cost any money, it proves them right and all these intentional bugs are so annoying many people will actually try out retail. It´s another win for Blizzard.

Personally I am very dissapointed by the BGs and I only play AV so I get my reputation. Once I do, I will get back to my “raid-logging” regime.

#no chanages

Thats why people say classic is noskill nobrainer.
Add there 2 years delay batching and no los provided by stomps/trees/rocks.

Do not expect any real competition and do not take this game seriously.
Every part of this game is horde biased, Blizzard wont change crap.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.