Please give Bloodlust to Priests and remove PI/make it self only

You know you want to, Blizz!

1. It’s not interesting, it’s just a medium-sized targeted BL.
  2. It’s not fun getting PI, as much as not getting it.
  3. It’s degenerate to stack PI on a class, it basically pollutes logs too
  4. It causes unfair nerfs too.
  5. 4 reasons is 3 too many.
9 Likes

It’s also incredibly annoying getting a load of whispers demanding PI, then getting a load of abuse by those that don’t get it.

Brings back bad memories of when Warlocks had DI.

4 Likes

https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/61235132.jpg

More seriously, can I have it or not ? With extra pickles

3 Likes

Mmmmmmm

Pickles!!:cucumber::cucumber:

Patch notes:

• Power Infusion may now only be cast on warlocks by priests. If no warlock is present in the group Power Infusion will give 1% haste to all members passively.

probably

1 Like

More likely :

• Warlocks can now summon a random priest player who will be forced to cast infusion on him. After which, the priest is free to go back to his business by his own means.
5 Likes

Just have the log damage come from the Priest instead of the person PI is given too…

The entire game should not be based on dumb competitive things like logs at the cost of fun. Things like PI are fine and add flavour to the game.

3 Likes

It’s FUN when you receive PI and “top” the meters?
Nah, it’s lame af, that 40k burst you started with at the beginning of the fight isn’t yours.

:rage::rage:

You no take Power Infusion!

1 Like

Thats actually really interesting. Makes you consider who would be best off getting the extra BL.

??? What???

It causes nerfs? Can you find me a Source Quote where Blizz said they nerfed something because of PI?

I don’t really see any reason to remove it tbh. It works well.

I’ll give you BLOODLUST AND SELF-CAST POWER INFUSION!

Make it so Blizz… Dunkiee approves of it!

1 Like

Demo got nerfed because it was “Overperforming” in raids. Totally wasn’t due to excessive PI useage, nope, never.

1 Like

Your source on that please. I asked for a source.

Also Demo is still performing better than all specs other than Destro.

It’s not interesting at all.

If you get PI, you don’t exist to the other DPS, your DPS, you topping the meters is irrelevant since you had outside help.

Does Blizz have to spell out why they do nerfs each time? Use your brain and analyze the situation.

No it doesn’t.

1 Like

All you need to do is check WCL yourself to see why it’s overperforming.

Some WoW players clearly do not want to play an MMoRPG and should just go play dota2 instead

2 Likes

Well its more interesting that someone yelling “BL!!! BL!!! HUNTER USE BL!!!”

Actually putting PI into your 2 minute rotation to buff the character who would get most out of it for a few mins.

This is a nothing statement.

Actually, yes, they have recently started putting developers notes on their adjustments.

But still Demo got nerfed because it was ridiculous. It’s still ridiculous not, just not as ridiculous as before.

I don’t need to, because I’m not that sad. I play the game because I enjoy playing it.

When I play priest I enjoy buffing other players. One of those buffs gives a nice DPS increase.

This thread is like saying “Oh remove Combustions from Fire Mages, and just make them do more damage when I fire Flame Blast!”.

1 Like

Pressing the PI button while targeting the highest DPS isn’t skillful or insightful.

Says the nothing player that does… LFR?

1. They put those notes when they feel like it.
  2. Demo needs to be nerfed more, but PI EXACERBATED their ridiculousness.
  3. It allows for better balancing without having PI into the equation.

You don’t need to because you don’t know how to check WCL.

You don’t even have PI in your game Mister WoW Classic player.

1 Like

I don’t see any good arguments to even start to think about it.
The only thing that needs to change is the dps whispering “You will PI me okay?”…Which means that he 'll never get PI for the whole dungeon.
In fact good dps does not need PI to top the dps meter at all.

1 Like

It really doesn’t. Without PI it does average damage in raid, just like before it got nerfed. It’s ridiculous only in M+ and that’s due to being able to carry imps around and being able to implode on relics.