Please give us Tbc Era realms

Are you weird, do you want to have fun in tbc but don’t go to play in tbc? you still have 5 months to play berning crusaid classic. Go play!

And when Wrath rolls along all my playtime in TBCC is down the drain, good for nothing because I get forced into Wrath?

WHY do you not want TBCC Era servers?

1 definitely didn’t just spend all that time farming tier 6 and season 3 gear on 2 toons for it to just be obsolete once wotlk comes out. From time to time I’d like to log to tbc era on my fully geared and run some bgs especially when have down time form wotlk.

6 Likes

+1
Would be nice if TBC servers were stay.

4 Likes

+1

Not so hyped about wotlk

5 Likes

+1

10Characters

4 Likes

+1 for TBC ERA realms

3 Likes

+1

10 Characters

This should not even be a negotiation. I subscribed for TBC Classic and leveled a bunch of characters for this content.

What Blizzard is planning is probably illegal in some way because they are forcing players to “buy into” content they do not want to buy into. Many people are with multiple 70 level characters and Blizzard plans to basically just reset their gear and make all their hard work with their characters nullified. Not only are their work destroyed but they are expected to level up and gear these characters all over again.

The whole point of Classic content is to play classic content. It’s not a train ride back to the future (retail) what everyone is trying to escape from.

5 Likes

You can sometimes be a bit cooky, but this is one of the wisest things ever spoken on these forums.

3 Likes

Well said. I agree to 100% :confused:

1 Like

+1 so much

“We’ve listened to our player base about…”

Thats what was said in the talks about TBC Classic and obviously it was all just a big lie cause you (Blizz) seem to come out with more and more ways to, for lack of a better term, piss off your community time and time again with no blue posts relating to, whether it be realm merges, transfers from dead realms, answers about possible future of the game or releases of the next phase.

DEPLORABLE!

This, as said about, should not be negotaible. It should be a given! I dont wanna be fast tracked back to a Retail type game. Classic and TBC Classic are the reasons I dont play it otherwise I wouldnt be playing WoW at all.

Edit: +1 all the way!

1 Like

Yes about what actually? and to whom? Streamers and screamers?
Zug-zug and no Era servers, Yes, you’ve been listening … or not!

1 of course.

2 Likes

This is maddening tbh. I have been waiting 5 whole years for TBC Classic - ever since they announced it during Legion Blizzcon. I had good fun in Classic Vanilla - which lasted 2 years btw - and I assumed the same could be said for TBC, the whole 2 years.

This rate TBC won’t even last us a year and a half. I’m starting to sound like a broken record but they just don’t care about the playerbase anymore.

3 Likes

1 here as well

1 Like

i dislike tbc the most out of the whole pre warlords expansion when they ruined wow beyond repair, but like i like classic, wotlk and mists, i see no harm to let people enjoy their favorite expansion in peace

so +1

2 Likes

They should merge (not just connect as it is now) Classic era realms to one PVP and one PvE realm and use those leftover servers to make one PvP and one PvE realm for TBC era, not that I’d ever play on one.

It’s not a lack of servers that’s the problem here.
And if you do not intend to play the Era servers at all, why just not leave well alone and ask for new TBCC Era servers?

Yes, it’s a lack of players.

If you read my post I say make new TBC Era realms. There are far too many Classic Era realms, even though most are connected. Whenever I have looked there have been 10-15 players online at busy times.

1 Like