Please give us Tbc Era realms

Yeah maybe, but even the couple of hundreds playing in the PvE cluster right now is surely enough to pay for those three servers. … I really just want to say that there’s no connexion whatsoever between the merging of Classic Era servers and the creation of TBCC Era servers.
Have you been logging in to Hydraxian Waterlords and Zandalari Tribe exclusively to get 15 players?

That’s the thing, it’s not just the cost of the server, it’s the maintenance, designing them and many other things we don’t even think about.

It’s not just loading an old version of TBC onto the blade and running it. There are costs involved, including the support staff. Which is the reason they aren’t being made, it makes no sense fiscally for the amount of players who will use it.

Why have a lot of MMOs closed down? It’s the lack of players.

There isn’t a direct connection between Classic and TBC but the amount of people who play Classic will be part of the decision not to make TBC Era realms.

OK, mr. wise guy. I realize that you just have to know better.

Or think long term…this is their legacy, why not do it right. Obv Classic Era isnt popular right now, most ppl playing tbc and are excited about wotlk. But what about after wotlk? If there is a tbc and classic Era they will be a lot more populated once ppl feel done with wotlk

2 Likes

Ofcourse i want a TBC era server!!

1 Like

Of course I want a TBCC Era server _ BUT I WANT A RP ERA SERVER!!!

They should just stop TBC transition, and make Fresh Wotlk Servers, i think thats a good thing to be honest. :slight_smile:

And never have the chance of some of the funnier achievements, not a good idea,

Just give those 2 TBCC Era servsers already-and let the RP servers survive!

1 - also voicing my support for TBC era realms (at least 1 PvE and 1 PvP).

1 Like

The only reason I started playing TBCC was to keep playing it after Wrath comes too. Please give us TBCC era servers. Just consolidate all realms and leave 1-2 TBCC servers. They should maintain healthy population easily. TBCC has arena which is en endless content, people wanna que arenas in full S4/swp bis. We did that on Pservers for years and there were people enjoying it. There will also be some people who will be disappointed with Wrath PvP and will want to go back and play arena on TBCC, dont take it away from us.

1 Like

0x01 but fresh, starting with vanilla phase 1

Why not both - let ppl play what they like!

1 Like

I recently re-subbed to get my TBC characters ready for TBC era. Really disappointed that it’s not included in current plans. If TBC era isn’t happening then presumably neither is WOTLK era so what’s the point in working on that xpac either?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.