Please let us solo farm old raids in TWW

But you can take your time with that one.
Either just move left to right and back again in a steedy pattern or sit in a tentacle wound for a while.
It can take a while but that’s fine there is no rush.

Whereas something that needs to be done fast and smooth, say Spoils in SoO I jsut can’t do, Don’t think I ever managed to solo Spoils, I always got help from a friend to get past that. I might have managed it once or twice, can’t remember been a while.
It’s not that it’s a hard fight, it’s just that it required certain things to be done in a certain time.

If Killj can be zerged before his knockback happens then that’s probably fine for me, just hit some CDs and blam away and either he dies before it or I die and try again.

Yeah some annyoing raid’s mechanics as need other person unlock/fight.

If raids came old. When could change mechanics for solo easy self do

While I get what you’re saying in principle, it wouldn’t work in practice for three main reasons.

1. It would invalidate more complex difficulties if you could farm it all out as soon as the subsequent expansion launches.
  2. For those who don’t buy the next expansion, the previous one is their current content. So they’d be doing the raids we’re doing now.
  3. Doing a raid from a previous expansion solo, right as the subsequent expansion launches, would require a MASSIVE Nerf on the entire raid. After two expansions, we’ve surpassed any difficulty those old raids could offer due to our superior gear. But if TWW launched, and I went into Aberrus Mythic solo, I’d get brutalized.

Fair, perhaps wait 6 months before hard nerfing the previous expansion then.

I really dont think the amount of people doing old raids as their “current content” is a noteworthy amount to gatekeep mog/mount farmers from solo farming them, we shouldn’t cater to a small minority in this regard imo.

I vote +1!

You’d be very hardpressed to find people willing to pug last expansion’s raids when they don’t own the current expansion.

I’m with you.
Why should people have fun and farm content that is completely irrelevant. Unacceptable.

/s

See my reasons above ^^^

Kil’ Jaeden is as easy as it can be, you’re just doing it wrong. You just need to know one simple trick:

The intermission with the orbs occurs at 80%, and the darkness phase occurs at 30%. So, you attack the boss normally, and at around 85% you start blasting every single thing you have. Before he flies off and starts the intermission, you have roughly 6-7 seconds to get him to 30%. If you’re anything above 420, it’s a breeze.

So, you get him to 30%, and he cancels the intermission. Now, he’s about to start casting his darkness thing, which is again a 6-7 second cast. Meanwhile, you can normally attack him, and again - if you’re 420+, you will easily kill him within that time.

You can cheese most of the mechanics, just know when to pour damage onto him. The whole fight should last around 40 seconds.

Source: Ran TOS mythic for a few weeks on my alts, and I had 0 problems killing him.

im not sure if they have any plan for that but since we are going to be level 80 again (THANKS GOD ) we can do them easy i think

Actually, no - it’s a group game and raids shouldn’t be easily soloable back 2-3 expacs imo. if they are - it’s already a mistake - get a friend and run it with him jfc

1 Like

Really? I did it on this DK solo without any bigger problems. You just get through the orb phase and then burn him before darkness phase.

1 Like

Ah yes, let’s waste hours trying to find someone for that specific raid encounter you can’t solo due to a mechanic, to not find anyone for it in the end… more so for transmog drops off a certain difficult.

Fact is participation of old expansion content drops significantly compared to current content… more so the older the expansion.

2 Likes

I feel sorry you don’t have any friends.
I can get a friend or some of my friend can get me almost any time to help them with this stuff.
Being a recluse in a multiplayer game is not an excuse to make things soloable.

I play in the middle of the night [2am] due to night shift work… can’t expect those in my friends list or guildies to be up during those hours.

But thank you for your pointless quip ignoring the fact legacy loot/damage exists to breeze through old irrelevant content.

so do I. That’s not a good point but people will find 3232545245 excuses why they can’t get a friend.
I literally could get a friend at 4:30 am to make a 10 lvl allied race char for party sync so I could get a quest that was bugged out for me. Like, stop acting like nothing can be done and just do it. Stop being weak, stop crying.

• there are tons of players online at any given hour, mostly because this game is played in many time zones so stop being a crybaby about “OHHH I CANT GET ANYONE TO HELP ME”

Must be nice to have people on your every whim, beck and call… :roll_eyes:

Still ignoring the fact legacy rules exist, so gtfo your high horse.

easy doesn’t mean “brainless and 1000000% free” - asking to bring a buddy or LFM player or completing ONE tricky encounter isn’t much to ask from gamers.

I’m a little annoyed by this generation asking for free stuff, gibs and all kind of pampering because nothing is ever enough.

You got current and prior expansion for that…

To think someone’s so vehemently defensive over ancient trivial content… it’s beyond laughable.

Sorry, I ain’t going to pester someone every time I want to do a specific difficulty for a certain transmog every week for that one encounter.

Even BFA is still not legacy and in TWW we should be getting Shadowlands into legacy mode.