Please Nerf Havoc, Unholy and Windwalker asap

I don’t think you should be coming up with any balance changes at all you are a terrible player with 0 idea how arena works.

Unholy is currently the 5th best Meele in the game and there is a lot of things that should be given to unholy if you take the damage away starting with the fact that ams is effected by dampening and around 350-400k without dampening.

1 Like

Frost does not deserve to see play in its current design it needs a rework and even if unholy was to be nerfed it would still be meta just because of necrotic wounds and the current best classes right now which are Demo/Ww/DH/BM

According to?

In solo shuffle currently Unholy is the 2nd melee (after Havoc) for both EU/US regions across the 1800/2100/2400 ratings.

In 3v3 Unholy is the 1st melee US (second melee EU) in the top 1000

Not sure from where this 5th number came :smiley:

All stats from Drustvar:
https: //drustvar. com/leaderboard/stats/us/3v3?top=1000

2 Likes

where do you have this info from lol?

sub and ww might be a bit ahead

Ye because sub is not the best Meele because of its low rep?

1 Like

Dh/sub/outlaw/ww are all better than dk it’s kinda troll to deny that and you can’t use ladder rep to tell what is broken untill the end of the season changes have already been made and the stats have shifted already ww/dh are already doing better than dk in shuffle dk just had a head start because of the start of the season.

1 Like

i think dh and dk are pretty even, ww and sub might be better but outlaw is only better in regular 3s with the right comb. Shuffle is different.

DK is in a good spot overall

1 Like

Never said it wasnt in a good spot and DH is better than DK currently they both have very good lobbies just DH is better in caster only lobbies so it ends up been top of the shuffle ladder.

Outlaw is also very good in shuffle not just 3s its just there is not many good rogues and the ones who do play it usually play sub if you take a look at the shuffle ladder at the top outlaw has more people at the top than unholy and there is around 4k players over 1.8 on unholy vs 295 outlaws.

Frost is not an easy spec to play. It is not hard but it is not easy against most beliefs

1 Like

I agree. Not over nerf or anything. Looks good

Unholy is one of the best dude. When i log my alt unholy. I feel like a god and got 2000 rating ( with seriously no clue how to play dk )

Ye its very good in 2s like any meele what exactly is your point you are currently at 1500 in 3s and didnt touch shuffle its a top 5 meele but its not the best please stop trying to say im saying unholy is bad you dont have to tell me unholy is one of the best after i just typed it out 20x above your post.

Also the lower rating you are the stronger unholy is as people legit do not target you and its very easy to just win the damage race because of unholy sustain and healing absorb its the same with DH.#

The no idea how to play dk part where you have clearly played it before this season current specs are not hard to play if you have played it before in dragonflight its the exact same playstyle as it was in s1 dragonflight.

1 Like

Well you gotta just accept that they need a small nerf. You cant have blind,stun,silence and crazy dmg

That actually goes for alot of classes nowdays

I have played on 2200- 2400 rating multiple times on multiple classes

I know when a class is to strong

Well actually you can as they are squishy and die to air if focused but i dont think someone who gets his views from playing 2v2 should be saying what balance changes they want done.

If it goes for a lot of classes then that means the game is pretty balanced and maybe the ones under performing need buffs

You have played to 2.4 once in dragonflight season 1 please dont bring that xp up.

Stats dont lie there is not a single bracket that dk is currently dominating its just a solid A+ meele.

1 Like

Most represented DPS above 2400 in 3s, 2nd most represented above 2200 in 3s , 2nd most represented DPS above 2200 in shuffle, 3rd most represented DPS above 2400 in shuffle constitutes ‘A+ tier’?

1 Like

Wtf are you talking bro dk is symbol of WoW it need to be good in every type of content it was always good and it will be always good.
WoW was never balanced pvp game and it will stay like this forever.

So DK IS very good…which is…my point? Are you alright?

UH DK is S tier, factually. It’s not even an argument.

5 Likes

And it will stay like that dk,pala,dh is WoW
Wow will never be sp,hunter and evoker
Thats reality it will never be balanced its pointless to cry around.
They can be mid tier for short period of time so other classes can get rating and again they are on top.
You are acting like you just started playing WoW.
Its been like this forever.

Hahahahah are you actually alright? Somebody said DK currently isn’t dominating any bracket, I showed the proof that it is.

Like bro pls stop writing fan fiction to me and go get as much welfare rating as you can before UH is nerfed and you end up being a hardstuck 2k Andy like you are on Frost.

1 Like