Please revert today’s feral energy hotfix

Now its a TBC original state (i play feral dps on tbc before years)… now its work originaly. Feral have sux dps on tbc its sad true.

Time for ferals come with wotlk

Fix feral energy!

1 Like

Where has a blue posted this ?

1 Like

fix ferals

1 Like

Bump, fix energy bug, thx

1 Like

Hey ferals don’t worry Blizz was just working on problem all this time.
They found solution:

Still waiting for fix

1 Like

They posted it in a not a bug list.

Nvm, found it. Well, that’s about it then for me arguing this point further.

1 Like

From US forum:

So the German website Buffed did an interview with Holly Longdale and Patrick Dawson and things don’t look good. Patrick Dawson seems very uniformed on the issue as he made this statement on Trolls Blood Potion resets (according to google translate):
" That’s the exciting thing about this Classic project. These things already existed then, but were not discovered or put into practice by the masses. And it wouldn’t be the first time we’ve had to make changes to something like this so that a class can’t suddenly cause twice as much damage as it did back then. For similar reasons, we decided to make adjustments to the drums used by leather processors. These are always “case-by-case” decisions."
It seems he’s under the impression that powerchugging is some overpowered exploit, when in reality it’s just druids trying to get back to their 2.0 energy rotation, and is only about a 20% increase over 2.2 energy. What bothers me the most is it that it definitely seems that Druids not automatically getting partials after shifting (as it was in the beta when they first implemented 2.2 energy) is also an oversight that they didn’t address in the original run of TBC, and instead just completely reworked energy in WotLK instead of addressing it, so if they want to make changes to the 2.4.3 client and change powerchugging then they should change this as well, but the interview makes it sound like currently they have no intention to.

Its a facepalm. The developers don’t understand how their game works. It is enough to return the normal reshift and fix the energy from trolls potions. After that there will be no problem. Cats will remain mediocre, but funny.

Looks like it’s a fat reroll boys/girls

What I got from that translation was that they will fix the powerchugging, and not revert the 2.2 powershift change.

Its not a massive dmg buff to Ferals, but it is for Rogues who can keep popping troll’s blood with every global resulting in a massive energy gain.

All in all, it was a stupid thing (Yes, I had 1k pots in the bank rdy). They have their own idea of TBC, and Ferals getting 80 energy w/ proper powershifting is not one of them, sadly.

1 Like

World buffs say “hi!”

facepalm

1 Like

Fix ferals takes too long

1 Like

WTB one dev response. Can trade for several stacks of WTBP or promise of buying TBC Deluxe Edition.

#FreeTheKitties :cat: :hocho:

2 Likes

This change is absurd.

Only yesterday in AV I was powershifting, gaining 80 energy and then energy reduced itself to 60.

wtf is this?

You didn’t seem to have a problem with giving paladins both seals or fix seal twisting did you?

1 Like

In addition to insufficient resources, they really seem to be happily tinkering above their game design competence level. At the moment what we see is what we could expect if we’d put a bunch of bright teenagers in charge of major city traffic planning. Some brilliant principles, some good decisions, and a lot of “no, it’s just doesn’t work out as simple as that”.

1 Like

they wont fix it XD

Trolls Blood does not generate extra energy. It forces energy tick reset and a refund depending how far into the tick you were. So the only way it can be usefull for a rogue is in clucth situations. For example they have to kick but they are short on energy and next tick will come too late. using trolls blood will get them the energy they need but they also need to wait that much more time for next tick.
If anything it’s us that can kinda generate extra energy, because we grab the 4 energy we need and then don’t wait extra 2sec for new tick but powershift instead.

Minwhile hunters: one button macro go brrrrr!
And they say rogues are denerate class…