Please revert today’s feral energy hotfix

Tried the troll’s blood, works, but the fact that you shift like 20 times per fight now, and since the TBC encounters will last even longer meaning you will shift more… its like… having to bring 200 pots to a raid… horrible. If this stays and they dont revert the energy change its just moronic.

I want to say its better then nothing, but knowing just how many pots il have to make for the whole xpac…

Knowing Blizzard, they are going to break the troll’s blood meta, and just leave the cat energy in a bad state.

The sad thing about it is that you just don’t hear anything from Blizzard about it

3 Likes

Adding my name here as a feral main. If there’s a single thing that managed to suck out most of my motivation to play TBC, it’s this. Maybe I’m high on copium, but I still have some hope.

Free the kitties :cat: :hocho:

4 Likes

If it was working like that during TBC, why should they revert it ? Real question.

Some reason:
It wasnt changed until later into tbc. By the time it changed, ppl dedicated enough to care about it had t6. The setbonus was
(2) Set: Reduces the energy cost of your Mangle ability in Cat Form by 5 and increases the threat generated by your Mangle ability in Bear Form by 15%.

This made powershifting with the change somewhat possible (mangle shred instead of shred shred) but its still worse than no setbonus+no change.
So having the change active from start but no access to t6 will change the way Kittys will be played (if any that is…) compared to vanilla tbc. Because back then powershifting was a thing in every content. Now we have to wait for t6 for it to be back in a worse form.

And: back then it was really a side effect almost noone cared too much about because powershifting Kittys were not all over the place.

And: without powershifting its super boring and powerless.

Hope I didnt mess with history. Otherwise someone correct me pls^^

2 Likes

Please revert this change blizzard! Now bugs are starting to show up with pots, weapon swapping, mana regen buffs etc… this change is just looking worse and worse.

2 Likes

This change should be reverted and reimplemented at the end of TBC, when you also do an overhaul of the feral dps.

3 Likes

Let’s do a thought experiment, let’s pretend there is an alliance ret pala main with a thread on the forums called. “Give alliance seal of blood too” and one of the responses is just. “If it was that way in TBC, why should they change it?”

Blizzard isn’t going for 100% TBC accuracy here, there is room for changes as they have clearly demonstrated when the argument for changes is good, such as faction balance or letting feral druids keep their beloved playstyle.

1 Like

Legit spent 250 trolls bloods in Today’s Naxx… I mean… there aint enough mats on the AH on a daily basis to make this many pots for just 1 Druid… Works but… yikes…

3 Likes

give fix already ffs i am not interested in one button meta gameplay if i was id play lock or hunter how can you ignore this for that long. just make a micro for old and correct energy ticks ! i’ll pay in an instant you once a great great company

3 Likes

Works, but that’s literraly an exploit… so it needs to be fixed. simple as that. Come on blizz, make the same effort you did for honor nerf, paladin seal of blood and bloodthirst for warriors, that is not that much different…

1 Like

Mabey if You promise to buy boost…

1 Like

I just wish they’d do something, anything. Just a response addressing the issue would suffice. This radio silence is torture.

3 Likes

Blizzard hello? Give us reply

3 Likes

xD So true haha.

1 Like

Can you guys check faerie fire feral if it works on the target? I don’t see any damage boost by reducing opponents armor.

We’re not letting this thread die, blizz

3 Likes

Bump. Justice for kitties!

2 Likes

blizzard you suck balls!
its few days prior release and you stay stupid silent ? you need to adress this so we know what to play.
if you say ok screw you cats we are not fixing this… i can live with that.
not a bug list you can shove it far up your aholes coz this IS a bug from back then it just didnt bother many people so you just ignored it and redid energy system in upcoming expac. give reply you stupid morons this aint funny anymore

2 Likes

I have no idea what do you expect - they said it is not a bug, what else do you want them to say and how many times.

And with that language you are using, no chance I would “fix” it, in Blizzard shoes.