Please revert today’s feral energy hotfix

“With Burning Crusade, rather than have us just answer ‘this is how it was’, the question is, well, what do you think it should be? And we’ll listen. Because ultimately, we’re making a game for the people that want to play it”

So you are just full of it? LISTEN and fix the one class that is at very bad state right now.

“With Burning Crusade, rather than have us just answer ‘this is how it was’, the question is, well, what do you think it should be? And we’ll listen. Because ultimately, we’re making a game for the people that want to play it”

Please prove that you indeed make a game for the people who want to play it, because right now I have two subscriptions cancelled. One already ran out the other will in two months…

+1 voice to thread. And to whoever is saying “this is how it was in TBC” there already are a lot of f%$@ng changes like Seal of Blood for Alliance. Shifting is the only way to do dps as feral and this energy tick hotfix ruins it

2 Likes

Besides it’s not “how it was in TBC” at any point in time.
Before the change druids could do the powershifting rotation like in vanilla.
After the change any feral who was dedicated enough to powershift already had access to t6 2 piece bonus (mangle costs 5 less energy). With this a old powershifting rotation was still possible, just slightly nerfed (mange+shred instead of shred+shred).
With TBC classic we get the super slow variant only.

2 Likes

Imagine thinking blizz do anything for players to have fun.

Ha ha ha hi hi ho ho.

Not enough feral players for blizz to turn these changes in to profit.
Pala playerbse in contrest is MASSIVE. Better keep them around.

3 Likes

#fixferals please

1 Like

#FixTheTick please.

2 Likes

Thanks for this fix Blizzard, making feral more enjoyable! :+1:

2 Likes

I don’t know who it is, but I’ll leave it here

2 Likes

rerolled my druid into a hunter, quite a shame.

Reroll meta already cats.

There is a bug anyway. After reshift druid gain 19 energy instead of 20. Not always.

Fix warrior, but not fix feral?
I cant drink troll’s blood anymore!

1 Like

Fixthetick!!

1 Like

blizz fix that pls

1 Like

If they are gonna revert changes from TBC back to previous resource generation systems. Then might aswell replace the horrific normalized rage generation to for warriors. Complaning about 1,5 seconds longer sometimes I have to wait 4-5 seconds to do one Bloodthirst (Without world buffs that is). Whats the point of having a new expansion if we gonna revert all changes. New rage generation for warriors is horrific and will suck in TBC. Does that mean it should be changed? Nope. This is how it is supposed to be so leave it be.

There are lot of silly suggestions on this forum but fixing ferals is not one of them. Please let people play cat DPS the way the majority of them intended too, don’t make them abuse trolls blood potions or do silly stuff. Fix their energy Blizz.

2 Likes

We don’t want to change the system. Just a crutch for energy tick. By the way, the warriors bloodthirst were fixed in 4 days with 1 theme.

Well the system works its the same energy over a longer time same way adrenaline rush now works to. Its the normalization of resource generation system. So if they change one part of that normalization then why not change the other ones? Its like adrenalish rush you don’t get 40 energy if you pop it right before tick now but over the duration you get the same amount of enery.

And regarding bloodthirst change that had nothing to do with resource generation system and was a minor bug that was not in TBC. Unlike normalization of resource generation which was in TBC.

The powershift is the difference, and neither warriors nor rogues have that mechanic. Regen rate is the same as it was, but our constant energy reset makes this change crippling and effectively strikes 20 energy every shift. Playstyle gets clunky and loses rythm.