Please separate [Wrath of the Lich King Classic Era] and [Cataclysm Classic Era]!

Hello dear Blizzard Entertainment staff, please make a separation between Wrath of The Lich King and Cataclysm Classic. Both are very good expansions and the players will continue playing both for years and years, yes at the beginning of the Cataclysm Classic there will be more players but after a few years of the last phase of Cataclysm Classic, the players will want to play Wrath of the Lich King Classic again and if you replace the Wrath of The Lich King Classic for Cataclysm Classic, the players automatically transfer to Warmane … and again Wrath of the Lich King one of the legendaries expansions will be played on Private Servers with poor scripted content and the cheapest imitation of the original one, please start to listen to the community, and respect their feedback, both are legendaries, and both can be played at the same time separated with a good population, thanks for the understanding.

23 Likes

Thank god you made this post, at the post nº 41 from levels 10 rogue or mage weren’t enough and didn’t get discussed enought but THIS POST? This post is different, this post is what we were waiting for.

You can probably find 4 post exactly like this without even scrolling, stop creating post saying THE SAME THING.

8 Likes

Blizzard needs to start listening to the community from the forums mate, they said that now they will listen to the feedback of the community, so we will see at the release of Cataclysm Classic how much they listen to their loyal community! Thanks ^^

8 Likes

They are listening… they are just not listening to the 10 people that eant wotlk era.

17 Likes

Y O U
N E E D
T O
P O S T
I T
A L L
I N
C A P S

3 Likes

You sweet summer’s child. Blizzard never cared about the community. And now, with Microsoft in control, it even worse.

2 Likes

honestly. wotlk servers kinda died out soon, people raidlog or started leveling before cata only.
the percentage shows it would be just another dead relm for 20 people like vanila realm they kept

1 Like

I agree i would like to have CATA and MOP separated from each other also because i like both progressions.
So if wotlk can have it that would mean i can play cataclysm/MOP forever on their dedicated realms!

2 Likes

Yes, most of the active raiders left are only waiting for cata.

True Wrath of the Lich King Classic Realms seems to be dead because the fans of Wrath of the Lich King expansion set knows about the release of the Cataclysm Classic and they lose motivation to play next and they will be forced to move on Cataclysm Classic plus the realms are not migrated as Classic Era, all realms in 1, plus Wrath of the Lich King Classic has fewer realms compared to Classic Era has more realms, and if you remember good when The Burning Crusade Classic was released, Classic Era servers have 0 peoples, and if you remember good when Asmongold pranked the Classic Era realms as dead and when everyone comes online because of Asmongold’s stream, and after few years of The Burning Crusade Classic and Wrath of the Lich King phase 5, players returned on Classic Era realms, same as the situation now with Wrath of the Lich King classic, after the phase 5 of Cataclysm Classic, after some time players will still want to play on Wrath of the Lich King classic and if the Blizzard replace Wrath of the Lich King Classic with Cataclysm Classic players will be forced to move on Warmane and again one of the best expansions of World of Warcraft, again will be played only on the private servers unfortunately… We don’t want the same mistake as in 2010 bro, both expansions are great and can be played at the same time!

6 Likes

There was no misstake in 2010,realms should progress, misstake was is to left vanilla Era realm. Every 1 with atleast some brain was 100% sure that after WOTLK gonna be Cata same with Pandas now.

1 Like

Like 50% people quit after naxx tho cos the greatest raid of wrath is actually bad?

1 Like

They did a representative poll a while back and apparently the interest in wrath classic era was insufficient to justify hosting it at this time. They’ve said this everytime it’s been asked, expecting a reversal at this point is cope.

Ulduar did feel pretty bad compared to what I expected. Bosses like Algalon made not going double Tank Pala feel pretty bad in the early weeks, and bosses like Mimiron, Yogg0 and Council had RNG components which could screw you over hard through almost no fault of your own.

Yes, you could play past all of that by e.g. waiting for extra runes on Council, but I vividly remember a kill where we had to wait over 20s for a power rune to spawn while it was off cd and when it did the death rune came within 2 seconds of it. We were spread out holding dps, so we killed it, but that felt bad and there was no counterplay besides being extremely cautious.

1 Like

I started playing wotlk and I rmember people quit the game before Cata was announced. Ppl took a break until the next raid release before ICC came out, mainly because people get geared quickly and…there is nothing else to do.
Im sorry but I wont ever understand the dwellers that rather farm same LICh KING boss for years, being fully geared. Whats the point in the game with no progress?
I can understand those that play arenas atleast to stick to the best seasons…but even here wrath was not the best when it comes to arenas, cataclysm had way better balance.
So just because someone decided that wotlk was the best expansion we all have to forever afk in dalaran being bis geared and having no reason to log in but to fish? Yes, wotlk was a good expansion, but …not the best and not the best for everyone atleast. Personally to me MOP is the best, but again it’s just my opinion. But im sure if it was MOP and WOD would be forced to release then people would def beg for BLizz not to do it as wod was really the worst expansion ever.

2 Likes

Nah disagree, WOD had good leveling, class design and raids. Speed the expansion up and it’s a better experience than wrath was in its first content phase. Also, better than Shadowlands and arguably better than BFA minus the mechagon patch.

Speeding up WoD is possibly what they would do if not introducing cut content, like Battle for Shatrath City raid tier. WoD could become way better if the invested in it, however the would probably make it last for 10-12 months and skip strait to Legion.

1 Like

Fight for original trilogy! Don’t let retail influencers destroy our game and our home! Wrath servers are unavoidable. Let them enjoy Crapaclysm, if that’s what they want. Even Blizz knows how sh!t of expansion it is so they’re rushing to last phase in 6 months :rofl:

5 Likes

I approve this. my husband enjoys Northrend themed expansion and refuses to play anything else.

1 Like

Log on bunch more toons and post same bs

2 Likes

Isn’t WoW banned in Russia? Why you even here, act arrogant and speaking behalf of others players, who you think you are lol.

1 Like