Please unlock Firemaw

There is no queue till prime time, I want to play with my friends but I can’t because it’s locked. There is no reason to lock when new players won’t affect the queue at all. That’s just in the nature of this server, new players would add only like 5-6 mins queue max which is nothing…

I have nothing else to do in retail till new exp and classic will be my first experience, firemaw is 50-50 faction wise and pvp which is the only viable server to play and of course i have friends to play with. I don’t want to play in horde or ally dominated servers, retails have them already. Please blizzard unlock this server.

26 Likes

Firemaw now is 60/40 so better keep it lock

15 Likes

if you worried about faction balance, then ask them to lock high populated faction not the whole server. What’s the reason blocking new players from playing the best and only good server?

1 Like

Server queues and lag.

11 Likes

Is reading that hard for you - just a quick glance down the list of resent threads about login queues / AH unusable will answer that.

Why do you think it’s locked - just to spite you?

What would be far more healthy for the game would be for your friends to X Fer off Firemaw onto a server you can create a character on

1 Like

I really cant believe people are expecting players to bring solution to this. Players are customers, and they want to play with friends , on a balanced pop server.

If blizz creates a server tomorrow, randomly migrates people and have 50/50 balance, would u be okay? u here and friends are scattered on other servers? I doubt you would say the same.

If firemaw is reached physical limit, then its Blizzard needs to come up with a solution. Its not like we have 10 servers balanced and healthy but we want to be on firemaw because it sounds good. Its the only option. Again , as you said maybe its hard for you to read, It is the only english speaking, balanced pop PVP server on EU.

5 Likes

“There is no queue till prime time”

This is the stupidest thing I have read today. Firemaw will be locked for the next 2 years. Play with your friends on another Server.

10 Likes

Was wondering when the horde decline will start … seems the time is now … RIP Gehennas, that’s where they’ll probably end up

What?

/10char

1 Like

If people wanted balanced servers, they wouldnt start leaving their servers last summer which were balanced back then.
People want lots of people to group with for raids/dungeons, compete in warcraftlogs in raids and big recruitment pool for PvE that is it, players today are PVEers who want to be on pvp servers.
That is why there is so little crying about balance, but much more crying about low number of faction players.

7 Likes

If you guys think queue is a problem for you and offering me to transfer to another realm with my friends, do it yourself. Why do you cry about queue when you have free migration available ? Let me guess because you also think firemaw is the only and best server in TBC. That’s the only reason we all want to play there so we are the same. If you are offering me to play on different server because you afraid of queue then do it yourself that easy. I have no worries about queue at all, I can wait.

3 Likes

I’ve been on Firemaw ever since classic. Keep it locked ty.

5 Likes

I apologize. I was’t on Firemaw since the launch and my server is dead. I should have chosen Firemaw, i do apologize for that>

Wow, u started on Firemaw. Damn mate, u are so good.

1 Like

He would reroll or transfer his char to firemaw if he was playing on a different and dead server before, he is just talking nonsense nothing else.

at this time of the day there is no queue on firemaw, queue starts on prime-time only there is absolutely no reason to lock this server blizzard… Locking won’t reduce the queue time by huge amount anyways.

2 Likes

Its unreal people are blaming players for this situation, completely unreal.

1 Like

I think your brain doesnt work right.

6 Likes

why do you cry about it being locked when you have other servers to choose from?

5-6 mins just to make other people play in your server is something you can sacrifice. You can wait 5-6 minutes more you are already wasting your time by playing games, waste 5 mins more by waiting on queue just for new ones.

You are either a troll or really that stupid. Well goodluck on your journey.

1 Like

calling people stupid/troll at the start of a normal discussion, we already know who lost this, good luck to you as well.