Pls available race change in wow tbc

I would be really happy if they availabe race change in TBC.
What you think about it? Please tell me your opinion! :slight_smile:

60 Likes

I’d pay for a few race/faction changes for sure

21 Likes

faction change would put the nail in the coffin for alliance, if it does happen it should be horde > ally only, to help the population unbalance

15 Likes

Faction change for sure. But race change should be available to any faction.

5 Likes

Please. Berny wants to play a real race with real racials.

10 Likes

Haha me too, I am bored of play the same race and not enough time for level again the same class progress so race change is a improve of quality life for everyone.

4 Likes

yes yes! please do it Blizzard! and also name change! :smile:

7 Likes

You by now can change your name with server transfer but it’s not enough good if you ninja something or you have a bad rep on your realm you could go out and change your name

not faction change only race :confused:

3 Likes

BTW I wrote to the GM´s some weeks and some month ago and they said: If i write in forum about this and many ppl want it, then Blizzard may put them to available. So I will try it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes please do it so blizzard will never listen to players ever again, they’ll keep putting things for money and the game will be more pay to win, yaaaaaaz, why don’t u then blizzard let 58 boosters boost Blood Elfs and draenei…yaaaay, Let’s add Wow Tokens in TBC too won’t ruin the game “at all” cant’ get more sarcastic

Srsly just no…

Yes please , I’ve been asking for race change for ages , i do not see it as pay to win at all, it’s just a cosmetic look, ok you have racial abilities but to me they have no impact on my game play in the slightest I know they matter to some players but it is what it is,
Please blizzard let us do race changes it’s more money in your pocket at the end of the day and it will make a small number of players happy campers :grin::grin::grin::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

4 Likes

Just make an new char

1 Like

25 euro for a race change? People are stupid.

6 Likes

Still ready to buy race change service.

1 Like

dont like it

2 Likes

No. Go back to retail.
Next.

5 Likes

What’s the problem with the race change?

3 Likes

Yes bring race change

5 Likes

I dont know why you are so offended…