Pls available race change in wow tbc

Id be on board for a race and even faction change. First of all it would stop all the whining that horde racials are OP since these whiners could faction change to horde and realize how they still cant break 1.5k.

Secondly, the feature was introduced in wrath, meaning its nothing widely new in terms of the older gameplay.

Thirdly, racials do matter and people are abusing this fact way more than back in original TBC, which is understandable. Knowing this, people should be able to change their race to suit their needs in TBC since in classic the racials affected the gameplay in a different way. I mean surely someone could have rerolled at prepatch, but then again its a rpg, so you kinda can assume that people dont necessarily want to abandon their character with all of its achievements from classic (for example pvp titles etc.)

Lastly, Blizz would make money out of it so yay to them and I guess everyone would be happier to have the choice to play the race they want.

2 Likes

Appearance, gender or race changes would be the only thing I would pay for in Classic versions that didn’t offer it originally. I see no harm in it.

3 Likes

Go play retail please

1 Like

Which Population unbalance? I’m going off of warcrafttavern here, if it’s known to not be accurate I apologise, but:
The largest (!) Server, Benediction (PvP US) is 65% Alliance.
The largest 2 EU Servers, Gehennas and Firemaw, are 39% and 52% Alliance, respectively.
Overall, its 46% Alliance to 54% Horde throughout all Servers. That’s not really an imbalance imo.

I’d personally enjoy race changes as well. I don’t think it brings anything dramatically negative to the game, at least in comparison to some issues faction change could bring.

Also would like appearance change being possible in game with the barber we currently have on retail, was introduced in WotLK and, again, like race changes doesn’t bring anything dramatically negative to the game. Just allows for people to better express themselves with their character :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Go play on a private server because you are playing on the shadowlands client, with 58 boosts and lots of other non-blizzlike changes

1 Like

Just wait until you realise that pvp servers have balance 61:39

1 Like

I will pay for a race change, I am bored of my race and gender, modern blizzard cares about trans collective?.

1 Like

You guys are not dwarfs fro the start?
Pls help this poor souls blizz.

1 Like

Pls Blizz make race change avalaible. Its pain cant change sex in game when whole world accept UNISEX.

2 Likes

Transphobic blizzard :worried:

1 Like

No go back to retail !

1 Like

No, we need alliance → horde for the same reason horde needed HvH.

2 Likes

No thanks, lol. Retail needs players, go try that.

No. WotLK will give you all the race and/or faction change you need.

Until then, reroll.

No changes has literally no meaning since hvh, just release it

4 Likes

#somechanges, not #nochanges.

Damn. Alliance kids are such crybabies lol.

1 Like

Blizzard implementing some changes isn’t carte blanche for whiners to get whatever they want.

They already did that, so why not more, rule has been broken

1 Like

Imagine calling someone crybaby after crying nonstop for 3months and still going.

Somechanges means any changes, no longer they are stopped by the date

3 Likes