Pls available race change in wow tbc

Point me to where I have been crying about anything.

Every single post I’ve read by you is crying. It’s crazy lol.

1 Like

Ya know what? I read through your history and you are a cool zug, keep it up

1 Like

Uh, I… K nvm.

Alliance on PVE servers will rejoice.

Gimme some faction change

Most changes are just for horde, will horde benefit from race change? They dont need it, there will be no race change.

3 Likes

SOMEONE ROBBED A BANK, LEGALIZE ROBBERY, THE LAW HAS BEEN BROKEN.

this is your logic.

No, my logic is: someone robbed a bank and court said it was legal, so its legal now.

1 Like

thats what i said too, about your logic. thanks for confirming. u smart, bigger brain than zugs.

No, you didnt say that, you said that someone robbed a bank and that makes it legal.

I said someone robbed a bank and law said its legal so that makes it legal.

Zug brain man…

1 Like

yes, as in; the judge said it.
because we’re being deliberately retarded, using your logic, remember?

1 Like

You didnt say that at all, stop being zug man, it hurts

2 Likes

warcraft logs only compares the pve population of both factions, and a lot of the more hardcore pvpers barely pve from my experiance, so they tend to fall thru the cracks
(and by barely pve i mean they join a pug whenever they feel like it and such)

It’s difficult as a troll rogue to find arena comps the community is so elitist… When I whisp people at world Chanel for arenas and they care about my race they instant declines me. And when I find a arena comp for a few time they rage about my racials.

Play holy pala 2v2 :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:.

1 Like

This play is so elitist, and it makes feel worse about things like racials or meta class, this is not like I remember.

ROFL you are playing a troll rogue? I mean you must be seriously trolling at this point… doesn’t surprise me that people won’t bother playing, even at low rating.
You know what the antidote to that is though? Have some friends :slight_smile:

Also:

Race Change - YES PLS blizzard take my $$$
Faction change - maybe only Horde to Alliance to not make dead servers even worse or create new ones.

3 Likes

Please add race change in tbc please…

2 Likes

Or atleast some face changes. My UD ugly. :frowning:

2 Likes

Yes please, give us name change and race change please, Blizz <3

1 Like

Yes pls racechange. I simply don’t have the time to level everything i want a different race for again.

1 Like