Plz nerf demon hunters!

How is it fair that one class have: blur, reverse magic, stun, incap, MANA RIFT and is able to fly across the map in 2sec?

8 Likes

And for some reason blizzard decided they should have purge too

10 Likes

Funny how the view can be so different when you main one, if it wasnt for mana rift I wouldnt even have bothered doing any PvP in this Expac at all cuz DH is meh.

DH is ez no burst, low dmg. easily kiteable. DK, WW are much better.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

11 Likes

I know you struggle playing the easiest class in game but damn it doesnt mean dh is utter trash.

Lmao look at this lock calling druid easiest class in game. rofl.

I was talking about your dh alt genius

Doing well for the amount of time I spend pvping on it. like less than 1h past 3 weeks. Super boring.

Kelduriel told me DH has way less utility than a WW !

1 Like

It must be true if it’s from Kelduril.

1 Like

Are we playing the same game?

We forgot Darkness !

2 Likes

Hello there !
You know after over 500 games played with demon hunter i can fairly say dh need every survival without healer. Also it is 80 % sure lost against any healer. uh dk and dh must be gods in 3v3 but in 2v2 we are not or it might be also l2P issue.
Sorry about my english and have fun in game.

Dk and dh are top tier in 2v2.

6 Likes

Perspective changes everything, if you lose against a certain setup repeaditly people become generous on screaming “OP” just because they use the wrong strategy or mindset.
As far as I experienced it, down the road you learn how to handle in certain situations, and deal with crappy setups easier and make the best of it. We’ve had a LOT of losses against Fire Mage x anything, but as we progressed and gained experience the humiliation we had to deal with in the beginning became a decent round of sparring and eventually beating that setup sometimes.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.