Plz WoW token to era

Hello.
What im about to tell u will make ally player wet the pants and the horde players go to SVT and gank some newbies.

Introduce classic era with WoW token.
Why? Ppl can buy good gear! Its unfair becuz i use my skill and they cut in line!!!

So what!? Ur both on the escalator that lies on the ground. U can stand still and move forward or u can move and walk more forward. They can have faster speed on it.

But what It do to me? My enemies can now buy Thunderfury and all bis gear. But I can still win over them. I prefer a challange in wow, this challange only is bigger from this changes if my enemies and friends become better I must become better and im not spending a single money on buying better when Im the top PvPer on my server Noggenfogger without even spending 1 money AT ALL.

All u babies complaining ppl will buy WoW token get better becuz the enemies gonna have it easier but they dont get better skill wise they lose skill wise.

Kork out!

It’s probably a good idea to do a quick proofreading before you take on the “big arguments”.

4 Likes

Yeah just ignore this troll

5 Likes

Answer the tropic or ur the troll. Ur skill level does not change if wow token release or not

Wow token drops and u forgot what ur rotation iss? U think so much wow token u forgot to interruptt? U get really mad on ppl on forum calling then bad names and words and forget what tactic on onyxia is?

I don’t think the typos are a “coincidence”.

It has a purpose.

I played wow instead of going to school so i dont write so much the english language but my point is clear but all just dont read even tho they can read and they know what i just say but mnever reply and make it off topic and then i get emotional becuz i wanna make a good post on wow forums or blizz just ban me for 3 days it happens all the time but i just say to them plz stay on topic stop be kids and cry to mommy becuz some1 wins at a lottery if ur neybor wins a new car that doesnt make u play onyxia bad

u not even strongast rank 16 pvper only weak cant even gank it up in stranglethorn

This is how I imagine an Orc typing. And then finishing off the post with a “Zug Zug!”

1 Like

I have macros for all lyrics to lose yourself eminem i SIT on bridge to duskwood ally wanna enter sry ur dot n dead bye bye world buff ally must travel from bootie bay for their ZG farm on noggenfogger dont believe me? Just visit SVT or ask any ally player and be a traitor to horde to play one but still i havent played vs Harrand what a chicken where is he even?

This englisch skill made me lose braincells, thank you “best” pvper on noggenfogger

1 Like

I love how you write, true Orc, keep it up <3

Must admit this made me laugh

1 Like

Nobel prize for you for such idea

The fact that you are lvl 61 is best.
Zug Zug.

dude is full RPing

i tink wow token classic good idd who care

1 Like

p[quote=“Overspark-gehennas, post:13, topic:449929, full:true”]

topic:449929, full:true"]
I played wow instead of going to school so i dont write so much the english language but my point is clear but all just dont read even tho they can read and they know what i just say but mnever reply and make it off topic and then i get emotional becuz i wanna make a good post on wow forums or blizz just ban me for 3 days it happens all the time but i just say to them plz stay on topic stop be kids and cry to mommy becuz some1 wins at a lottery if ur neybor wins a new car that doesnt make u play onyxia bad
[/quote]

Must admit this made me laugh
[/quote]
Stay on topic puny gnome if ur so smart u shoud know this but ofc a gnome is only so smart compared to their size its like ant not much bigger then my foot. HAHA.

The rest of u also stay on topic bring wow token let allys have a chance to pvp it up instead of just be nooby raiders and die outside raid becuz us horde PvPing it up for free honor ranks i had buddy Balrok but he quit it up in vanilla and still not back and my og vanilla dont can post on forum i first notice i didnt play vanilla when i ding from pvp becuz i pvp all the time then i quite and i uninstalled wow and install classic instead i thought blizz just only changy my name becuz im banned from wow forums all the time but its not like that they just made new wow aka wrath of the change king that blizz name after themself where classic+ bring me good changes dont change the game im rich im never gonna need wow token but i now ppl not so good and becuz brain activity can make u bad at economic decisions and ppl dont get rich or die tryin like a gangsta then ofc…

Anyone asked you somethinng wannabe pablo?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.