Podtender issue

It would have perfect sense but I don’t think they will do it because Blizzard devs don’t like when people give them solutions due to their pride. It’s their job to balance and design things and if forums suggest something they have to do something else.

Just reporting this for trolling, I don’t have anything else to say.

Stop being a bad troll.

Edit:

tell that to dot or pet classes who usually need all their CC to actually kill a target AND ore have a huge ramp up time on burst with the burst being mediocre dmg that other S tier speccs currently do with basic rotations outside of their Cds.

Says the troll :smiley:

And if they break their CC? Which is besides the point. You spend arena in a long game then you finally get the kill but then have to kill the POD as well, but having used all your burst CDs and spend time trying to CC the other person then the POD opens.

PODs shouldn’t be in arena, period.

Not being funny but you’re one trolling.

Your entire post is troll material, as stated, remove all covenants if your that bad at pvp, its not difficult to target or destroy pod and you should expect it in most situations.

I don’t think you even know what the word troll means. #Shoo

He probably got his first PvP achievment thanks to these things no wonders he is so emotionally attached to pod.

If anyone’s being emotional, its little children like you who cant cope with people having a different viewpoint.

I don’t see any issues i spammed like 20+ skirmishes on my monk and every time pod was killed. Didn’t resurrect me single time…

Play with H Pala and tell him to Greater Sac it when it pops.

Good one… Even Chris Kaleiki ex-Blizzard PvP dev said it shouldn’t be in the game but he wasn’t responsible for Druid.

I’ve been playing WoW since TBC and nothing like this has ever been implemented and shouldn’t be now. I don’t think it should ever be in Arena / Rated Battlegrounds.

It would help alot if you kill someone with pod they stay targetted, now you need to have fps skill’s to just target someone on a specific angle and lose lots of seconds.

Yes it was… ofcours was easier to deal with but when it get to game ppl had problem to, until taught to deal with. I talking about shaman’s resurrecting totem.
They just have to make it impossible to bauble and will ok.

Ps. Brodanyo, i can’t play with hpala with simple reason:P i playing MW monk xD

You do see the irony? you do nothing but troll lol.

I suggest you do atleast SOME serious arena before commenting.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.