<Poetic Justice>

Hey there, i just came back to the game and looking for a nice guild to call home.

Very open in regard to what class(es) i could main and very interested in getting good as a player in order to become a good raider.

Would appreciate a good old-fashioned talk/interview in discord or you can pm me

Looking forward to get to know you.

Cheers, Alex from Germany

1 Like

Hello! Ok awesome hopefully we can be the home you’re looking for.

But alright cool cool I’m more then happy to have a chat/talk with you via discord, my discord is davidhaselgrove so feel free to add me, although I won’t be around much longer tonight, but I’ll be around most of tomorrow so feel free to drop me a message!

Good evening, i put in a request to join the guild via the guild finder not to long ago, i was wondering how long the process takes?

(I might have made a rather silly note, might have back fired)

1 Like

Hey! Its all good but its easier if you add me on bnet or discord since the ingame system is pretty terrible, I look forward to hearing from you!

Are you looking for a fun and active guild to join in World of Warcraft? Look no further, because we have the perfect guild for you! Our guild is led by our fearless GM, David, who we love to tease and bully (but all in good fun, of course).

We are a diverse and inclusive guild with members of all levels and backgrounds. Whether you’re a seasoned veteran or a newbie just starting out, we welcome you with open arms. We pride ourselves on being a supportive and friendly community, always willing to help each other out with quests, dungeons, or raiding.

But it’s not all serious business - we also know how to have a good time! Our guild is known for its lively banter and shenanigans, and we love to host events and parties in-game. And did we mention we have some seriously sexy beasts and adorable gnomes in our ranks?

So if you’re looking for a guild that’s a little bit goofy, a little bit naughty, and a whole lot of fun, come join us! Just whisper one of online members in-game for an invite. We can’t wait to welcome you into our wacky and wonderful family. Happy questing!Guild History.

2 Likes

I have been part of this guild about 5 months and can only recommend to anyone who’s looking for guild to call home.
Guild is very active with plenty of activies to do, even at end of patches like at time when I joined the guild.

1 Like

I Joined back in about September time, and can honestly say its one of the best guilds I’ve had the pleasure of being a part of. It instantly feels like a community of friendly folk, there’s generally always a tonne of people online at any given time and everyone is super helpful and friendly.

For raiders out there, there is a solid mythic raiding team (obviously check for raiding recruitment requirements if that’s your jam!), but also an awesome group of people running “social” heroic raids - usually twice a week.

Then I’ve never seen a guild as busy with pushing keys as this one, the raider io channel in the discord is constantly popping off with guild run after guild run, and its helped me push higher than I’ve ever managed elsewhere!

If you’re either guildless, or not content with your current guild, you could do a lot worse than looking at as a new home!

1 Like

I was a borderline Heroic raider that joined out of a friends recommendation. Best decision I ever made.

The heroic raiding environment is very friendly and welcoming with great banter in the raids. Loot is fairly shared out with the goal of gearing everyone’s main characters before alts are even considered.

I get abit worried about my performance in M+ but friendly teams have helped me massively improve my confidence and i’m regularly participating in guild M+ Teams.

Overall lovely bunch of guys would recommend 10/10.

2 Likes

Only join if you like books. I mean, really like books.
You have been warned!

Joking aside, we have quite a special community here. A busy, thriving guild full of good people, banter, and inside jokes that I’m not privy to, as the guild is 400 years old, and I’ve only been here a few months.

The raid nights are fun, with great raid leading and a mature attitude to failure, offering tips and advice rather than shouting and belittling you. Jokes through trash, while nuking bosses like pros when it’s kill time. It’s 10 out of 10 stuff, honestly.

1 Like

After leaving during shadowlands I was looking for a place to get my bearings again during S3, and as the old saying goes, the best way to learn is by surrounding yourself with people better than you. Within weeks I was tanking +20’s without any stress thanks to the guidance and expertise of guildies tagging along my climb from quest blues to the 480’s.

1 Like

What a guild i must say, coming back in this expantion after a long break. season one was spent with another guild and after coming to this guild to mythic raid the soical side and raiding side are amazing could not recomend it any more. Always people in dicord to have a chat with, soical events to join in with and always pepeople willing to help in guild chat.

1 Like

I joined around the end of BFA as the duck cult was diminishing. The guild has a great attuite and there is always something going on every week . Its an awesome place for new comers and players who want to progress in the game. We hope to leave LFR soon :smiley:

1 Like

I had a WoW break and end up coming back. So I was wandering in SW and VALD… Talked to a few people from the guild Poetic Justice and asked them to invite me. I had to try out a new guild, since most of the guilds I used to be were dead. So I joined Poetic Justice at the end of a season, which is a period of time that most people are actually not playing. But I end up having the most active period of my WoW gaming experience. I end up learning Mythic+ and started also doing social events with the guild like Normal and Heroic raids. Everyone is helping you out, very active discord and the most important thing that everyone is very respectful!

Join us <3

1 Like

Hi there! I requested to join via Guild Finder if that’s alright. You guys sounds great!

1 Like

Returned to the game after a two year break and was looking for a place to interact with people and get stuff done from casual to higher rating. Could not ask for more!
I felt at home as soon as I joined, the people are amazing, fun and really helpful. Also the Discord is top notch on topics and chat
Would never go for any other guild :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was a new player, starting in the first season of dragonflight and learned the basics of the game by myself and it was somewhat fun, but not really the experience I searched for with an MMORPG.

Hence I started looking for a guild, players who I could play some dungeons with as well as raiding. But finding one was a jungle… asking people in game, the in game guild finder, reading forums. Then I stumbled upon this post a year ago and Poetic Justice seemed like a perfect fit based on word of mouth, and I was 100% right!

I strongly recommend our guild! It’s super chill for us players searching for that, and we have a mythic raid team for people looking for the challenge, super goofy guildies who joke around alot, we have recurring social events with mog competitions etc, there are always people who want to play dungeons and delves together, the social raids are awesome - great raid leading, chill environment, having a laugh and still making great progress (cleared normal raid, and a few heroic bosses first week of TWW raid)!

I recommend 10/10 - happy to answer any questions in game! /Nick

1 Like

After my previous guild disbanded at the end of Season 3 in Dragonflight, I was on the lookout for a new place to call home. I reached out to a friend in Poetic Justice, and from the moment I joined, I was welcomed like family. In the short time I’ve been here, I’ve forged some fantastic friendships and have been a regular in the social raids—which are an absolute blast!

If you’re looking for a fun and friendly community where you can make great friends and (best of all) avoid pugging :smile:, then Poetic Justice is the place for you. Come join us—you won’t regret it!

1 Like

I’ve been in this particular guild for many expansions.
The atmosphere is incredibly friendly, and all the players are helpful with anything you might need.
I think it’s the best guild I’ve ever been in, from every perspective.

1 Like

alright alright,I won’t say fancy sentences like this is your new home like everyone else.

Even Blizzard could not provide the warm blood flowing through your veins with excitement…but here…
Legen…wait for it…Daryyyyyyyy

Stop what you are doing now and join this family…

secret password: I’m here for Seed Duty…or I can do it…

As a wise man said cool cool or quu quu

1 Like