<Poetic Justice>

Hello thanks for the message! Tho I understand you’ve already found an invite to the guild which is awesome, I’m sure I’ll see you around in game soon!

I’ve started playing WoW in the Shadowlands preseason with my friend and only played for season 1 because I didn’t like the way SL delevoped and on top of that my guild fell apart (some personal drama). I got a little bit anxious about joining another one and dropped WoW completely since I didn’t want to play alone (my friend stopped playing before me).

After seeing Dragonflight trailer I decided to give the game a second chance. I played alone for a while in preseason, I liked it and thought I’d join very first guild that shows up in a guild finder. The fate decided it was the Poetic Justice.

I applied with no expectations, mainly for guild perks. A couple of minutes later I got a whisper from the GM personally. He wanted to get to know me (I was like “wow why do you even care”) and explain how things are going in the guild. At first I wasn’t sure about joining but after a longer thought I decided - why not? He was really nice to me and I felt like a person, not another character in the guild. Turns out it was the best decision in my gaming life.

Everyone welcomed me and we chatted a bit. I’m not the most social guy but whenever I’ve talked to any guild member I felt like we knew eachother for years. Everyone was very nice to me, they treated me like a human being. Even when I was asking very noob questions about the game, I always got a serious answer without laughing at me.

From a gameplay perspective, there’s always something for everyone: Mythic raiding progression, social heroic raids (with a lot of killing eachother with swapblasters) with a room for everyone and mythic+ dungeons ran at every level, as well as social events on Discord and in-game!

Six months have already passed and I don’t regret joining this fine bunch of funny, helpful, nice people. If I ever leave the game, I will remember this guild forever.

1 Like

Just making sure that this gets bumped up a bit. I got back into the game for Dragonflight, went looking for a guild and found a nice home here.
If you’re looking for a lovely bunch of people, a lively community and plenty of casual and competitive action - look no further.

Too many paladins though.

1 Like

Just want to bump this post as this is really an awesome guild to be in! A lot of active players who are constantly helping out other guildies with varies activities. The social raids have a fun atmosphere and i would recommend everyone who are looking for a guild to apply to PJ.

1 Like

I joined Poetic Justice in the tail end of BfA whilst looking for a casual guild to raid with up to Heroic. It was easy to blend in with a large group of active players and make a new home. The group raids are fun and inclusive, and the people in the guild are always around to lend a hand with crafting, M+ runs or other historical content like Achievement and Mount farms. David and the other officers make a friendly environment for people to join and love a bit of banter back and forth. I’d recommend it to anybody looking for anybody looking for a new guild.

1 Like

Found these bunch of guys and gals through this forum and thought I’d throw my hat in. Brilliant decision, cracking bunch, always loads going on (M+ runs, social events, social and progress raiding options and nonsense discord chit chats). Usually the game falls apart from me after Season 1, but this guild has been a massive part to my enjoying my game time again.

Big Love!

1 Like

hey,

i main a holy priest 427ilvl, im looking for a friendly guild is there any chance i could join?

Hello fellow computer users!

I’ve been with this guild for years and it still amazes me how they can be a truly active guild, not just 4 alts doing weekly mount runs silently. I’ve joined because I didn’t have the time to play on a progress level but I still wanted to see the raids, dungeons on higher difficulties (the main team does mythic as well) just without the time pressure and on top of that I can find people for everything (though I’ve never tried for ERP) ! I didn’t even consider switching guilds after longer breaks because I’ve found the MMO aspect of the game here!

Cheers!

1 Like

Joined Poetic Justice some time in late BfA, found my way to another guild in shadowlands but returned again at the start of dragonflight. Lovely atmosphere, very chill and welcoming whilst being mature and respectful. 10/10 would leave and join again.

1 Like

I started playing WoW in season 2 of Shadowlands, and got an invite to the guild after getting grouped up with one of the members during leveling. I was originally playing on a new-player realm called Turalyon, but decided to make a new character on Ravencrest in an effort to join the guild. I didn’t have any real life friends playing WoW back then, and still don’t have any real life friends playing WoW now, but what better way to change that than joining a guild?

Despite having been in their discord for soon to be 4 years, I was actually only active for a month and a half during shadowlands, I got back into the guild about 2 months ago when I picked up Dragonflight again and it’s been amazing.

I did my first ever raid in this guild, I got my first WoW friends in this guild, and I’ve been able to do higher m+ keystones in this guild.

3 Likes

I’ve had the opportunity to see this post many many times since I moved my characters on Ravencrest - it always sounded like a cool idea, but I always wondered if it was actually possible to have a working social guild?

Well, now I know, after returning to WOW after a break. I realized that now my life doesn’t allow me to push as hard as I used to before, learn as much as before and grind as much as before. But with these guys you don’t need to. They are helpful, fun, and great to play with. Keys are fun, raids are fun, people know what they are doing but are laid back enough to make learning fun alongside them.

Big ups to them for a fun time, fun runs, fun guild and fun times, as well as countless questions answered!

If you are looking for a chill guild to play alongside with, I strongly recommend these folks, they’re well fun and of great help when you need it!

Looking forward to having you on board and raiding together!

1 Like

I’ve been in this guild a couple of months now and really glad i found this place.

It brings back the old sense of community that most guild have forgotten since classic days.

I enjoy the weekend guild events, maybe the drinking ones more than others! but the fact that there is always people online to chill, talk and play games with including games outside of wow!

Glad a friend introduced me to Poetic Justice!

1 Like

Hey Luke here.

I come across poetic justice and its awesome. i met members when pugging a mythic +, i say one ended up being 5 lol ( Big shout out to Lin and Herman). I then joined the guild and its been the best guild ive been part of. Every member is freindly and helpful and you have an awesome time and a good laugh (mostly at Davids expense :sweat_smile:).

Raids are fun countless people doing mythic + at all levels and everyone is welcome.

Personal note everyone uses each others real names and you really get to know the vast variety of everones personality.

Come join in the fun, games and banter

1 Like

After many years of not being able to find a guild due to the day and night shift patterns I have to do, I landed in and thankfully i’ve never had to guild search again.

Even when work takes me away for weeks or I decide the patch isn’t for me I know I can always jump back on and have a spot waiting for me to casually raid without pressure or unrealistic expectations, Thoradin / David (GM) is extremely patient and a fantastic raid leader.

I can’t speak on behalf of the Mythic team however from what I can see they make great progress. In fact this guild makes great progress in everything WoW has to offer.

Everyone in the guild is friendly, helpful and I always have a fun time in guild M+ runs. This guild is for everyone and a great home to be in. Discord is always active and there is a real sense of community in this guild, which these days is rare! Even the little things of using peoples real names just goes along way.

1 Like

Right so, 10.2 is fast approaching and we have been in full swing recruiting for our Mythic and Social Heroic rosters but still have some spots to fill, along with social members always being welcome!

So if you’re interested in raiding with us or joining socially please feel free to get in touch!

I joined the guild back at the start of Shadowlands as a fairly casual player, farming mounts and occasionally tackling a M0 dungeon. Since then I started joining the social raids to experience the higher level content in the game and dipping my toe into M+ and now I am playing as part of the Mythic Raid team and Pushing high keys with members of the guild.

At all stages of this journey I’ve found great support from so many members of Poetic Justice, always eager to share knowledge and help out. I’ve been consistently impressed by the breadth of knowledge and enthusiasm for all areas of the game from member of the guild, as well as the friendly and welcoming atmosphere that is carried by everyone.

I’m sure any player, no matter where they find themselves in their WOW journey, will feel welcome and supported in Poetic Justice.

1 Like

I have been in the guild for a while now and I actually joined because of this post so I thought I would add my experience here.

I came from a huge quantity over quality guild which was pretty toxic and had a fast growing group of elitists so it was time for a move.

Poetic Justice has been a breath of fresh air where everyone has been friendly and helpful. Because of experiences in previous guilds I mostly keep to myself and work on my collections of mounts/pets/toys/etc but I have actually joined a few guild events and I really enjoyed myself.

If you are looking for a relaxed and fun group of people, join us and feel welcome.

1 Like

If you’re looking for a pretty chilled guild, while also looking for companions to do some of the most challenging features of the game, then look no further!
I’ve been in the guild for quite some time and all the people here are really nice, always trying to help each other. And, of course, if you need your daily dose of humour, we can provide it aswell :stuck_out_tongue:
So feel free to join us! :smiley:

1 Like

Is the guild still recruiting? I have popped the GM a friend request (from Varakai) and have sent a request to join in game (Malora). Recently returned to the game and looking for a friendly home.

1 Like

Hey! We are still recruiting I’ve been at work all day but will accept your bnet request now.