<Poetic Justice>

How does one go about joining? Whisper a random guildmember?

Thanks!

6 Likes

Hey Dwaellin, you can do that yes or you can add me on bnet and get in touch that way, my bnet is Dhaselgrove#2215. We hope to hear from you soon!

5 Likes

I was looking for a guild to raid with, so naturally I just joined any guilds that approached me. I went from a really dead guild to a guild with a really weird leader, and then to a really try-hard guild. I didn’t like any of them at all.
All I wanted was a friendly, chill and social guild, so I googled and found Poetic Justice on the forums! I’ve only been here for 3 months, but I can tell you that this guild is everything I was looking for and more! There is a really warm and nice atmosphere here, that encourages you to just be yourself!
I would definitely recommend this guild to anyone who is looking for the same things that I was!

4 Likes

I joined back in December, and it’s been fantastic! There’s always people online doing keys, social raids, transmog farms, or just chatting. If you’re looking for a guild that’s alive, you should consider joining us!

5 Likes

Came back to WoW in mid January and jumped around some so called ‘social’ guilds that just weren’t really my cup of tea.

Got tired of that and almost decided to stop playing again, however thought I’d give it another go trying to get a guild that made me enjoy the game, so I jumped onto the forums and found Poetic Justice!

It’s a great guild that’s actually active and there’s always multiple people online wanting to do things like keys or mount runs etc.
The social raid that we run on Wednesdays is also great fun!

There’s a great atmosphere and the people in the guild are fab! I was definitely made to feel welcome and didn’t find it hard to gel with people in the guild at all :slight_smile:

If you’re in the same boat as me and are getting tired of WoW or just feel lost without a guild, then you should definitely give us a try :smiley:

3 Likes

I had the pleasure of joining Poetic Justice in Spring 2020 and let me tell you something! It have been a joy so far!

I can only speak for the social aspects, however that is a definte 10/10 would recommend if that is what you are looking for. For one thing there is a bunch of people on at a time, and you definetly will feel welcome and appreciated :slight_smile: You can ask for help for anything, or if you just enjoy the chat for the banter or conversations it’s right there!

Do you look to raid? Well there is the social raid where you can expect banter, on our poor Thoradins expensive, despite that jobs still get done with laughs to the end of the raid!

10/10 would recommend, everything could be summed up as just a great atmosphere with alot of room.
:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

4 Likes

I made my way to Ravencrest with hopes of finding a new home a couple of months ago when my old guild in Silvermoon decided to disband and I found more than I expected. The home is called Poetic Justice.

Poetic Justice is a of bunch of really nice and kind people who are always active, either leveling, doing dungeons and raid or just goofing around (which mostly consists of messing with our lovely GM Thoradin). The environment is really friendly, there is no toxicity what so ever, you are guaranteed to have a laugh when you read Discord messages (expect tractor memes).

I just love being in Poetic Justice and looking forward to jump into Shadowlands together.

Oh and “David used bubble”.

4 Likes

I joined the guild 5 months ago and by far the most respectful and nicest guild i ever joined, and trust me I’ve joined a lot in both factions, i felt welcome since day 1 the people super friendly, helpful and cool thank you David for making an awesome guild and thank you team god bless you.

3 Likes

So this was the first guild i joined coming back from a long stretch where I quit wow before and came back as a returning player.

As the first guild i joinied i would genuinely highly reccommend it to both returning players and established players alike, The social atmosphere is amazing and there are loads of welcoming and fun personalities in the guild not to mention all of the social and raiding events ran to get you established. And being my first real guild experience within wow, I dont think i would could have asked for anything more :D.

10/10 Would reccommend.
:ok_hand: :ok_hand: :ok_hand:

3 Likes

I used to be that guildie.
You know, the “thanks for the invite” and never seen on /g chat again unless I had a question (think “anyone else lagging rn?”) types.
So to me the only reason I bounced around “Social guilds” is coz I figured they wouldn’t be too picky about recruitment and not mind me being there mostly for the Guild Vendor heirlooms and Guild Repair.

All of that changed a few months ago.
When I applied to Poetic Justice, I immediately knew I’d found a good friend in Ozzy (the Officer who invited me in), we talked LOTR and memes, rambled about junk food and Bollywood music for a minute before he said “you’ll fit right in”. I was pretty sure I was going to disappoint him as I finally joined.
Cue barrage of “welcome!” messages and I could see there was a real sense of community here.

My first hour on the guild alone we’d talked about:
Which Warhammer 40K Primarch best embodied each class (Dorn is a Prot warrior, change my mind).
Are Russian PvPers uniformly OP or is it just a meme at this point?
The best ways to swoop and get a hit on a dying Elite in Uldum or Vale with Warmode on.
And so much more.

I’m not going to lie, I’ve never been a big communicator on WoW barring stuff like “Focus lock, CC pala” or “If you can cap the flag, I’ll run with you and heal” (If you can’t tell by now, I’m mostly a PvPer). But there was something about this guild.

There were (and still are) members who log on and are welcomed like regulars at a bar, (think “NORM!” from Cheers), there were more inside jokes than I think I know even all these months later.
But behind all this social messing around – this guild actually got s#$t done.

I saw Mythic Nyalotha clears on Bosses early in the patch. I saw the guild achievement tabs PvP and PvE and found neither lacking. I saw people “wasting” vessels running newbies through visions. I saw people willing to take a fresh 120 on mid-high keys coz they knew, best case - it’s a clear on time, worst case - key gets downgraded we try again but we’d definitely have fun along the way.

I’ve had zero to minimal raid experience as a self styled “PvP main” but I’ve had the whole guild be patient with me whether it’s keys or Nyalotha if I’ve f’d up.

I’ve never had to open WowHead in recent memory coz I could always ask a seemingly dumb question and someone online would know (“Can you stack 3 of X Azerite traits?”, “When does corruption vendor have Gushing Wounds up?”)

I’ve never had to LFG some toxic random for my keys or 3v3 coz I’ve always found competent, geared people to do it with. And when they’ve lacked on the competent or geared part coz they’re new to PvP or just dinged, we still had a laugh over it.

I know it sounds like a stretch but this has rapidly become WHY I still play WoW. Somewhere between the circus that corruption and RNG did to PvP and how Elitist or Toxic PUGs got, I always had a great time with the Guild.

On the subject of “Toxic” I want to add this guild is the perfect balance I’ve seen between snowflake and edgelord. You’ll never have some heavy handed officers go 1984 style thought police the chats but you’ll also never see intolerance, racism or xenophobia on this guild. The only N-word we use is “N’zoth”.

I’ve never been more active despite never being this busy and every time I hit “Enter World” (apart from when I’m logging to check my weekly chests :stuck_out_tongue:) I’m always looking forward to /g chat.

Maybe you’re a hardcore raider, maybe you’re an Arena master. Maybe you’re a gold farming MACHINE or you just like grinding obscure mounts and achievements from as far back as vanilla.
Either way I promise you’ll find your people on Poetic Justice :slight_smile:
Catch you in Guild Chat hopefully!

3 Likes

im that guildie that takes a while to come out of his shell when i transfered to ravencrest to help a guild out i got fooled with and ended up guildless but i bumped into this friendly neighborhood pala Roxy in Vale of Eternal Blossoms we were hunting down the same rare Ivory Cloud Serpent spawn had a good 8 hour wait and talk and decided to give it a chance for all you people out there if your looking for a good, social and skillfull guild regarding to raids i wouldnt look any further these people took me in and gave me a chance to widen my experience there are allot of friendly people anyone is almost willing to help you out if your in need the guildleader/raidleader Thoradin is also very calm and clear takes his time in making sure people are ready and knowledgeable about the raid encounters my first raid with them i had no clue what to do and it was Nyalotha on heroic after all but i was guided and supported that well for my first time tanking in there i can honestly say this was one of my best raid experiences with a guild they help with mythics , visions and raids they pvp with the big guns out if your wanting to become a raider there is no better place to be this guild has become like a family and everyone contributes to giving the most welcome feeling there can possibly be ! so join us ! its one of the rare guilds where your accepted no matter who you are aslong you have respect : )

3 Likes

helpful guild and a lot of fun banter! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hello everyone,

I joined this guild 5 months ago because my friend Laura left the guild we were both in and i wanted to stay with her.
People are nice and friendly and are willing to help you out with questions, visions, dungeons and raids.
So if you like - or want to do any of the fun things below:

• Tractors
  • Cats
  • Dogs
  • Deathrolling
  • Silly memes
  • People that are going to bully you
  • Join the social raid
  • Crazy, fun and messy mythic keys
  • Be in a social guild event where you get drowned when you fall asleep / go sneaky AFK, with a transmog competition and a lot more silly games

Or when you just want to make new friends , you should definitely join Poeticsometimes a bit chaoticJustice

4 Likes

You’ll find a lot more than just another Social Guild in Poetic Justice…

I joined not so long ago (about 2 months ago) and my experience has been incredible.

Usually, I get bored of the game really quick (I mainly PvP… it’s not in a great state so I’ll hop for a month and bounce). But I really wanted to find something to keep me playing this time.

And Poetic Justice has been exactly that.

The people are great.
The Guild Master is magnetically loveable.
And most importantly - the atmosphere is just incredibly pleasant.

You’ll find yourself just sitting around and chatting with the others… and unless you’re very antisocial you’ll have a fun time.

As far as content goes… if you’re looking to PvE:
There is a Social raid, there are many dungeon groups and people are always willing to push/help with keys.

And if you’re looking for PvP:
There are a few people (me included) that love to PvP and constantly do Arenas.
There are also plans for more PvP Events in the making so you’ll find what you’re looking for (I know I have).

All in all, unless you’re extremely, top 0.1%, hardcore you’ll find a place in Poetic Justice.

P.S.: if you join and want to knock off some Arenas, message me… If I’m online, the moment you mention pvp in guild chat, I’ll respond :smiley:

3 Likes

A really friendly place to be, social but still enough get up and go to get things done and still have a laugh.

2 Likes

Hello! I’m wondering if I’m able to join your guild? I’m more interested in the social/casual raiding side of the game. My main goal being to achieve Curve in as many raids as possible, but at my own pace with fun people.

I’m currently 461 item level and play Protection, which I’m pretty new at having played Mage since I started WoW in Cataclysm. I also enjoy M+, currently only a +10 is my best but I hope to push that for the remainder of BfA and beyond.

Let me know if you think there’s space in your clan for someone like me.

Thanks,

Blitz

2 Likes

Hello Blitz! Thanks for getting in touch, you’d be more then welcome to join us and see how you like it, I’m sure we have plenty to offer you including weekly hc social runs and keys of all levels happening most days.
Feel free to message myself in game or ask someone from the guild to direct you to someone who can invite you or alternatively you can add me on bnet and we will go from there, I hope to hear from you soon!

2 Likes

At the end of June, I decided to give WoW another go since due to COVID19 I stayed home a lot of hours.

My expectations were quite low since after the disband of my first guild which I was for 5 years I couldn’t find any guild to have fun and do various stuff at the same time. Most social guilds didn’t have active chat/discord and they were social because their members logged once a week.

Then I randomly found this post with everyone trolling a guy named David, their GM… Intrigued by the activity on the forums I decided to give it a go.
Long story short, they made the “most” boring part of the “worst” expansion (everyone waiting for SL and are bored) very fun and enjoyable! From the moment I ‘ve joined people are active in gchat/discord, doing various raids/pvp/mount runs and more.

After few months in this guild I can safely say that the chances of me quitting the game out of boredom are non-existent. I can highly suggest it for anyone.

As a final note, everything they say about David is true, everything we do to him, he deserves it!

2 Likes

I first stumbled upon the guild through the forums about 1,5 years ago so I thought I’ll share my experience with others.

The guild is very friendly, people are always eager to help you out with some advice, point you in the right direction or just help you with whatever you might need. No need to stress if you mess something up no one will have your head for it. People are regulary doing mount and transmog runs, mythic keys and raids. If you are not familiar or just a bit afraid of raiding there are social raids that you can join! You can also join the discord server if you’d like to have a chat with the others.

So if you want to join a social, friendly and helpful guild with lots of nice people Poetic Justice is the right guild for you!

2 Likes

I got back into WoW by the beginning of June, and didn’t really think of joining a guild, since it was just a small amount of time now and then, and I didn’t think I’d get invested in a guild.

I joined Poetic Justice by the middle of July, and I’ve really enjoyed it. I’m not the most active player, but I enjoy joining up with social events/runs whenever I have the opportunity, and I like the open-mindedness within the guild towards those runs/events.

There’s always a good mood in the guild, and I’ve not run into a day with people not being online, which is very different from my previous guild experiences.
So if you’re like me and look like a place to hop into and participate with, despite not being the most out-going person, this Guild is definitely a place to consider :smiley:

2 Likes