<Poetic Justice>

afternoon all, ive dropped you a application via ingame guild finder, returning player looking for a guild for shadowlands and heard only good things about you all, looking to be part of a friendly fun atmosphere and community, hit me up in-game if any questions.

3 Likes

Hello Kovid, I’ll have a look when I’m online later you’re more then welcome to join and see how you like things! Hopefully I’ll speak to you ingame soon!

2 Likes

Hello, after a long break during BFA i’m ready to get stuck in for Shadowlands. Your guild looks like a nice home to be a part of. I dropped you a ingame friend request.

Hope to hear from you soon.

2 Likes

Are you currently recruiting players for raiding?

2 Likes

Hello Mistyhaven, I’m afraid to say currently were not recruiting for our main team and already have a 30 man roster set to go. We do however do weekly social raids that will be looking at clearing Hc, which is generally where we try and recruit from for the main team. If you have any further questions please feel free to add me on bnet and ask.

1 Like

Hi there! I am currently looking for a fun guild and after reading through the forum this guild seems to be very much my type of guild. My only question is if there are 2 raid nights for the other group or just the one on the weekends, and on which day? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello Papastankel! Other then our two core raids we do one social raid a week which will be on Fridays come shadowlands.
If you’d still like to join us and see how you like it please do feel free to get in touch, the best way is to add me on bnet and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can. Hopefully I hear from you soon!

1 Like

Joined this guild after moving from a rather dead server and felt instantly welcomed!
There are always people online, willing to help with quests, give advice, form groups for questing, mythic+, pvp, and there even is a chill and social group that clears nyalotha every week. In addition there are (more or less) regular social guild events happening in game.

I only recently learned that the guild leader is rather famous! He is very private about it, but he’s actually the owner of the 45th largest silkworm farm in all of Britain. So bask in the light of this glory!

If you’re looking for an open, friendly space to share your passion about the game - casual or ambitious - this is it.

2 Likes

Even tho I personally don’t tend to talk much in the guild (I’m awkward like that) this guild is making me feel welcome. They are a lovely bunch with no exceptions! Tons of banter as you can see from the comments here, and are always willing to help out! :fox_face:

2 Likes

Ive been a member for only a few months, but hands down one of the funniest and kind group of people ive met in this game for years!

8/8!
PS: Roxi is kinda salty tho

< Insert funny David meme here >

2 Likes

Been in guild for couple of months and this was a first guild I joined when I decided to move to new realm. It was good decision to answear a whisper and join.
Since then guild was always up for fun and if you need help with anything someone will always be there to help. There is always someone up for some m+ or just normals/heroics, social raids are every week so you don’t have to worry about missing out on some gear and raid experience. No matter what your raid experience is just join those social raids and have a great time with guildies.
We have a discord so when you join the guild don’t forget to join our discord server to be up to date with everything that you maybe missed out in guild chat :slight_smile:

Feel free to write here and get yourself in the most fun and friendly guild that is always up to something! Everyone is welcome :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Poetic Justice is the first guild I’ve been in since Cataclysm and they’re the best!

Everyone’s been extremely friendly, helpful and respectful of the fact I’m terrible at everything.

10/10, would raid again.

2 Likes

i have been in the guild a little while and im very happy to have joined them. its very active, people are friendly and raid atmosphere is great. if you appreciate these things as i do, you should for sure consider joining :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello there! I’ve only only been with this guild for a few months, but I can safely say that it has everything a player could want. A good mythic progression team, fun social raids, people to run M+ with, and ofcourse the true “end game” transmog/mount runs. People are warm and accepting of newcomers, and the discord is almost always lively, even in this content draught.
If you’re looking for a friendly bunch of people, I really think you should give this guild a try!

2 Likes

Hi guys! I’m 30 years old and 3 months ago became a mom. I am looking for a nice guild to call home and be able to raid with other grownups who understand that real life responsibilities might get in the way :grimacing:

I have a priest (h/s), hunter, mage, druid (r/b), warlock that I’m willing to play depending on the needs of the guild, but wouldn’t mind to join for the social aspect even if there’s no room left for raids. :blush:

2 Likes

Hello Elvendream! That must be keeping you busy aha.
But you’re more then welcome to join us, as far as raiding goes that’s a convo that will be easier in game then here but along side the main runs we do social raids to which are great fun without the pressure of committing ect.
Feel free to add me on bnet or discord and we will get to sorting out your invite. Otherwise just message someone in guild on game and ask for an officer.
Hopefully we see you ingame soon!

2 Likes

Been in this guild for some months now and people here are really nice. Always people online, fun raids, nice and chill people willing to help. I wish i would have joined sooner than 8.3! Give this guild a try if you want fun!

2 Likes

Hi - interested in joining - btag is declan#21819.

Cheers

2 Likes

Greetings!

Do you guys consider a Death Knight for your raiding roster? I’m also looking for a guild now (my post) and would love to have a chat with you on the opportunity to become a part of .

Feel free to add me:

– Battle.net: Aivenarion#1146
– Discord: Aivenarion#7438

Cheers,
Aivenarion

2 Likes

Hello Rabx, ok awesome we will be in touch soon!

Hey Aivenarion, I’ve had a read through your post and seems like you’re looking for a raid spot, unfortunately our raid team is currently full so I can’t offer you a spot at this time, but thank you for getting in touch.