Policy Update for Input Broadcasting Software

The real unjust action was the loophole that allowed automated software to control multiboxers in the first place.

It’s cute that you’ve copied and pasted the same post in two threads on the subject and it’s also hilarious that you have tried to convince yourself that you’re doing a service to your servers and community, but you’re not.

You played the game for yourself only.

2 Likes

I left in part because of the flocks of druids stealing herbs. Look at my post history.

If you think people do not leave games because of this beahvior you are wrong. I am proof.

I read your first paragrath and came to the conslusion that you are either a multi-boxer yourself or an apologist.

Take anout hour to get someplace? Ever play druid with stealth? Rogue?

No?

Blizzard is making Azeroth great again!

• Some people using the auctioning house app to make gold.

• Other people saying: I can’t sell whatever I want to sell, due to whatever reason must be the auctioning house app. Cheaters … cheaters … witch … witch

• Blizz okay let’s burn the witch.

• Some people are multiboxing.

• Other people saying: I can’t sell whatever I want to sell due to whatever reason must be the auctioning house app. Cheaters … cheaters … witch … witch

• Blizz okay let’s burn the witch.

• Some people are using a gaming/macro mouse.

• Some people are playing Gnome race.

1 Like

About time if you ask me!

multiboxing is anarchy in full swing, their liberty came at the cost of others.

1 Like

“You will soon not be able to use third-party multi-boxing software like isboxer to mirror keystrokes to multiple game clients at once, so all 3 people against the change”

I like their humour.

1 Like

That did tickle me as well :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I really hope ppl understand that the standstil multibox farming is not hevely affected by this change, so the massive raw gold farms is still very much in gameplay as you can still click windows attack some and click next and attack som and so on. The change is to the herb/mining farming flying around, but once in shadowlands everyone is grounded and its so extremely easy to farm herbs and ores with multiple clients open next to each other as chars line up easely when they are on follow on ground and it will only take seconds to tap nodes on different windows.

Whatever impact the change does or does not have will be seen once the rules are fully enforced.

People are already recieving warnings for using softwares, some multiboxers tested it without being reported just for the sake of knowing if it is live or not.

1 Like

Fellow Boxers! If you bought Shadowlands, make sure you request a refund on your multibox accounts so they can feel the wrath off all those lost sales!

By that logic they should also strip everything earned on those multibox account.

But as expressed already no special treatment should be made to those people as someone with one account requesting refund.(point being if they didnt broke the refund policy,using boost etc.)

He means Shadowlands, We don’t have shadowlands yet. So strip people of what exactly? They haven’t got items from the expansion yet or gold. Pre patch is included in the base game.

Mulitboxers are of course entitled to refund their multiple copies of Shadowlands, seen several sharing their refunds on Reddit. There is no issue with that.

some people abuse the multiboxing some use it as a playstyle, you gear and use money on your multibox alts to. i havent earned anything off my multiboxing except being able to do more content solo. i still get my best gear and such from doing dungs & raids with other players.

People who used SL boost for a druid,and MB with them untill this announcment?The potential gold from all of that…yea

The boosted character gets locked, Also any player who gets a refund has the same thing, Constant harping on about multiboxers from people who over exaggerate and nitpick stuff about multiboxing is unbelieveable on here. You get something you want and then you nitpick something that applies to everyone.

I swear some of you would blame the pandemic on multiboxers.

2 Likes