[POLL] LFD in WotLK

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/looking-for-dung-poll/1223713

Taken ftom US forums lets also make our own poll here…

Answer:

1. Want LFD
  2. Do not want LFD

I chose 1

EDIT: New link suggested by @ Katuchi

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/pro-lfd-is-the-majority/1227077
39 Likes

I too choose 1

8 Likes

It could be server-wide or cross server, doesn’t matter for me, i just want to be able to do my daily random dungeon.

8 Likes

1 - LFD is part of Woltk

9 Likes

2 - but add a better group creation tool

5 Likes

1 - CLEARLY!!!
Spamming mindlessly to create a group in /4 even as a healer in both Vanilla & TBC ruined it for me.

“LF Tank, LF Tank, LF Tank, LF Tank” Who would continue to choose this madness???
How is this in anyway a social aspect of the game.

This is a stupid time sink that will negatively impact the lifespan of these servers.

13 Likes

That’s not how polls work haahahahaahaha

Please keep crying this is by far the sweetest mald in a long time

3 Likes

Both polls in eu and us show that you are in the tiny minority… sorry if my poll and US poll shows you that you nolifers basement rats are so few…

4 Likes

Those arent “polls” XD

I was looking for the poll …

Correct. However LFD came out the 8 of December 2009, about 1 year and 1 month after the release of WOTLK (13 November 2008), during what would be the last major patch of the expansion.

To put things in perspective, if we were talking about it in TBC Classic - it would be released in July this year… If thats relevant enough to have it in from start in WOTLK Classic, I dont know. I atleast wouldnt say.

5 Likes

i choose 1

1 Like

the only one malding is you.
You’re not even playing the game, you’re a boosted Andy.

2 Likes

I mean you can look at my profile & the fact that you have to say “boosting” because you cant accept that I actually play the game is a bit cute tbh <3 :3

just calm down, its just a videogame buddy :3 <3 <3

1 Like

1 ofc.

LFD is a great feature.
Classic Andys can still spam the trade.

8 Likes

But you’re not playing the game.

You’re pro boosting and GDKP pugs.

You’re pro solo play which is stupid imo go play skyrim a much better solo experience.

2 Likes

This isn’t really how polls work, but I guess there isn’t really a better alternative at the moment.

I would like to add some context to my choice;
I’m of the opinion that they should not add RDF at the start of the expansion (for Wrath content), what I propose is that they implement RDF for non-max level content at the start of the expansion and after a couple of months they implement it for max-level content.

This way people can experience the expansion, travel to dungeons and also enjoy the rest of what the expansion has to offer. One issue I always had when they implemented Wrath was that people who were new to the game had a really hard time to find the entrance of a dungeon, this would for the most part solve this gripe.

7 Likes

It’s just a videogame, calm down bro <3

1 Like

That pretty much the polar opposite of how they introduced it in the first place…

Back in the whole 2008 and 95% of 2009 nobody leveled their way to max level with a LFD in WOTLK.

1 Like

Tells people they’re malding, they’re cave dwellers, they need to socialize, they need to stop crying, they’re baby’s.

And you’re telling me to calm down?

Oh the irony!

2 Likes

yes and no one bought boosts or did GDKP pugs.

2 Likes