Possible ending: Sylvanas joining Team Honour

More likely she feels sorry for the lives she has taken but it had to be done, she is saving the world, now we finally understand her plight, she was carrying the fate of the planet on her shoulders and she had no time to explain. All the sacrifices she had committed in order for Azeroth to be ‘‘Free’’ ,she knows she cannot be forgiven,but for now join her in the true battle to save the world, it ends with her being Nzoth’s jailor the end.

Or
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmUMRonWqXE

1 Like

I can buy the idea that Anduin forgives her, but I really can’t see Sylvanas being a “honor club” member and to be honest, I’d be lining up to put her out of her misery, or better said out of my misery cause I can’t take another Horde character preaching about honor.

1 Like

Don’t worry. “Honor means nothing to a corpse.” Her words.

4 Likes

There is absolutely no way she can be forgiven. No way.

1 Like

There’s nothin to forgive because she did nothing wrong.

8 Likes

this is the same as saying that hitler did nothing wrong, just saying.

1 Like

She’s already one of the good guys. She’s been kicking Alliance butt, exposed Anduin as the tactically inept commander that he is and hardened community opinion against the spineless lump of jelly that is Baine Bloodhoof.

And she was lookin’ sassy af whilst doing it.

9 Likes

If that would happen, then that would be a walking proof that wow universe is actually sitcom comedy kind of entertainment.

Just play FRIENDS song in the background, add laughing audience sounds in the background after certain lines, and we’re good.

^ Someone needs to make wow version of that.

3 Likes

When this actually happens:

NE playerbase:

Wouldn’t they be more like this?

2 Likes

Nah that’s the Horde reaction.

Redpilled + based.

You did not just post that ! Azshara should have gotten rid of all of you !!!

So we get 2 6 minutes cinematics? I hope that at least one of them a crashing space ship with Illidan/Exarch Hellscream kills her to bring order in the ranks.

2 Likes

…and instead she got rid of elven Empire. Easy comes easy goes.

1 Like

The only redeeming quality Sylvanas has is her plot armor. Half her tactics/strategies only worked because the plot demanded it. She used to be this sorta dark tragic figure whos mind got twisted and then they just went comically over the top.
If that is what people want, sure, why not. The Horde and Alliance has joined hands in song and dance so many times factions don’t really matter and it’s pointless to argue about morals or whatever, there is a new monster of the week after all.

There is only one solution to this problem. Repeat after me: genocide! Genocide! Genocide! Genocide!

Realise what? She died because of honor (decided to fight fairly against Artas instead of ambushing and killing him). Her people were almost wiped out because of her honor.

Saurfangs and Bains honor sounds more like: “Honor is what we do appreciate”, rather then real honor.

So what must she realise?

2 Likes

It still baffles me to see the whole “Team Honor” approach defended when the concept of honor shown by Baine and Saurfang are so warped and spineless that it’s surprising they can even trick people anymore.

Anyway, on topic: I’m pretty sure Sylvanas understands what she’s done, she’s fine with it, and she wants the mercy of nobody. People who like Sylvanas don’t want to keep “any” Sylvanas. If she does a whole 180 and turns apologetic and penitent, to her fans it means she’s pretty much effectively died as a character.

The only way they can keep Sylvanas is to show some very very dubious but real justification to all of her shenanigans, let the Sylvanas fanboys rest easy with a “sHe WaS pLaYiNg 5d ChEsS” argument but still allow the rest to condemn her for her actions.

If not, just put her down, honestly.

4 Likes

If she just joined the Horde back, they accepted her and the Alliance was left angry, I’d love it. I hate “horde are people too!” narrative. Everyone knows they are the same bad bunch and they should be treated as such. And it also puts us away from uniting the factions which I hate as well, I want nothing to do with horde players too.

Really, the biggest mistake of the Alliance was going away from the legacy of Daelin and Garithos. They were both right, as blood elves and orcs love to show every time they are allowed to.

pretty accurate.
if Only blizzard knew a better way to show us this.

2 Likes