Possible ending: Sylvanas joining Team Honour

That is probably one of the healthiest way of looking at things from an Alliance perspective.
Shame Anduin would have you … spanked or whatever he passes as punishment.

2 Likes

But horde are people too. And it would be strange if it where otherwise in a game where both factions are playable, wouldn’t you agree?
Like it or not, horde races have the same right to strive for prosperity as you do. And if you want to have “nothing to do with horde players” you’re obviously in the wrong place here.

1 Like

As if Anduin is pro-active enough to do that. I wish they developed him somehow, if the Horde accepted Sylvie back, maybe his naive world-view would finally shatter.

OK, but can they go be people out of my quests? I’m here to kill deaders and greenskins.

Agreed with everything in this post and the post qouted, except for the fact that Anduin would probably only go “Nooooo, you can’t dooo that!!! Why won’t you liiisten to me!?!!?” Then run off and cry in his room for like a week or something.

Could i forgive her, a fictonal character for being written into suddenly not being crazy and poorly written, yes.
Could i forgive blizzard for the same, No.

3 Likes

It would be incredibly unsatisfying and lazy. In addition, I think the entire thing Blizzard has going on in pushing the narrative that not the Horde and its members are evil but instead its OnLy SyLvAnAs’ TyRrAnNy. The majority of Horde warriors have happily burnt the tree, killed innocents in multiple places and waged war. I personally hate how they push all the responsibility onto Sylvanas. If Sylvanas being punished / killed means going back to peace and forgiving everything, I’ll ready my gun :crazy_face::gun:

1 Like

You might as well do that now, it already have, the war campaign is over. Tyrande will probably be turned into a raid boss soon for her silly notion of revenge as well. The fact NPCs treat other NPCs who want to continue the war as stupid and Anduins speech should really be proof enough.

Some Void eleves are helping N’zoth already. Did not need much time for them to fall to the whispers. Well…if npcs during the Furorion quest line are counting.

2 Likes

As I state somewhere else, the only redemption story can be like Illidan. As he only understand demons and now only Sylvanas understand death and only Sylvanas have insight for future. I really miss her as part of the horde, but will be OK, to stay in WoW as some major character horde neutral and alliance neutral/hated :slight_smile:

Best way for Sylvanas to redeem herself is to invite all her loyalists to a blight pool party and just end it right there.
And that’s speaking as a loyalist myself.
And that’s the problem. Because what’s going to happen to my beloved main after the Forsaken seize to exist? I refuse Calia as my leader, I refuse Alliance as my ally, and right now I also have no more desire to have Horde as my ally either.

Basically, the only way for this to happen would be to reveal that Sylvanas - the Banshee - has been an evil corrupting force that is somehow driven out of Sylvanas - the Ranger-General of Silvermoon. Because Sylvanas in WarCraft 3? Great character, and she would definitely hate the Frozen Throne -> WoW Sylvanas.

Of course, this would essentially replace Sylvanas with an entirely new character who nobody in the Horde knows, while looking and sounding an awful lot like the Undead Hortler we all know and that some weirdos love.

So… Yeah, that’d probably be funny as hell.

think your more likely to found out the keal’thas was a imposter the whole time and the real one was tied up in silvermoon’s basement then redeeming sylvanas at this point

I think they show him from the start and we all know him.

International law and justice? What are you on about? There’s no UN or NATO in WoW, as I am concerend there’s no such thing. And I strongly believe there is no, concrete warcrimes either. I know Garrosh’s book warcrime, but I don’t know… Where are these rules written, who makes sure they are upheld?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.