Post if you want to make some in-game friends (pt3)

Armory bug with the new transmog pieces for the woolies and the eternal traveler vestment.

1 Like

Ah! Well :frowning:
There goes my dreamshire… xD

1 Like

Not going to lie, i feel very naked with it transmoged on the armory haha

I am wearing armour in game, the armory just doesn’t seem to want to dress me :wink:

3 Likes

bless the armory :grinning: :black_flag:

3 Likes

Ello, I’m looking for friends to play and socialize with.

About me:

• Personality: Sarcastic, Loyal, Patient ,Open minded , Cynical sometimes Crude.
  • Language: English, Deutsch, Any Slavic language.
  • Side: Alliance 90% Horde 10% (Depends on where my most beloved friends move)
  • Playing time: Evenings 5pm-0am CEST
  • Content, Anything except LFR.

Other interests: Music, Art, Twich, History and more.

Battletag: Cykernor#2509

Last thoughts, Be aware that the culture and other specifics as meaning of words etc can be diffirent so if you get angry or ignoring think about those. And lastly I wish ya nice day, have fun see ya in WoW

I’m also looking for someone or more to play with.

About me: 25 year old. Calm, like humor and enjoy other people.

Looking for: anyone to play with. Do dungeons, WQ, pvp. Pretty much anything.

Available: weekdays from 17 (swedish time) to late. Also weekends.

Battle: grisonge#2924

Hi everyone! What a nice thread, so here is my contribution;

About me: Located in Belgium, pretty laid-back but when I do something, I want to do it as efficient as possible
Faction: Horde
Characters: Paladin (ret) around 416 and some alts
Playing time: Every other night and sunday evenings from around 19:00-23:00
Up for: M+, old content
Other interests: Spending time with my wife and teaching her how to play WoW, tech, watches, cars and movies
Battletag: Dyos#21167

2 Likes

Hi, looking for people to play with regularly!

About me: Born and living in England, been playing on and off for a long time.
Faction: Horde
Playing time: As much as I can! Times vary due to me working shifts but if I’m not in work I’ll be putting time into WoW at some point.
Up for: M+, casual PvP anything really
Battletag: Benassi#21172

Race:Tauren druid in game; (kul tiran in real) XD

Faction :Gamon will save us xd (horde)

About me: m+ player also doing some farm in my weekly time.Chill and relax.I reall hate raiding.Doing arenas when im in mood, got challenger again, in previous season.

Personality: im just like Malfurion(dont have girlfriend xd), although sometimes i get wild surges in pvp and become majordomo staghelm.

Side:majority of my chars on horde,(% 90)i lvled an alliance char to play with a close friend in my free time.Im deeply rooted to horde though.Most of my in game players left game , so im quite an old wolf, though i still have some pace on me hehe.
Spec:Feral/balance/guardian/resto i play all of them, but i tend to play feral/resto more frequently i think.
Playtime:Depends; im probably always at game farming stuff.I have a regular schedule for it, i tend to do qute mythics though.
Other interests: As long as we can talk both english, it can be anything.Also If you are a female, that would be bonus for me, ive never had a girl wow player friend.Also good experienced cold blooded arena veterans are extremely (2k+) welcomed.(unless you are an elitist unpatient jerk)
enumar#2349

1 Like

Hello!

My name is Svetlana, I’m 24 and originally from Russia. I had been playing WoW for a few years but forgot all my details so have had to make a new account! I would love some friends to play with :slight_smile:
Дэийя#2987 thanks

1 Like

Nice weapon!
Does it come with the set? Also, that weapon would suit well with my DK + PvP red gear ( legion,horde)

Its from Normal - Mythic Argus the Unmaker in Antorus, the burning Throne!.

It has a Tiny Drop Rate, and its untradeable
Not sure if you can Bonus Roll it, but i dont think you can.

And im sure it’ll be ALOT easier to get in Shadowlands thanks to Legacy Loot.

2 Likes

About me: Hello :smiley: Looking for friends to group up with to make leveling alts more bearable. Atm leveling this lv 58 resto druid hmu if you wanna banter

Personality: friendly :smiley:

Side: Alliance and horde but atm leveling ally alts

Druid: Healer

Spec: Resto, sometimes bal

Edit: Forgot to add battletag > Paste#21740

Hey!

About me: I started playing wow back in 2004 when my dad downloaded the game on its release… he taught me to play from 9 years old and I’ve been hooked ever since! I’ve recently started my own account and looking to make some friends! It was either a gym membership or a WoW subscription so… here I am.

I’m a 25 y/o female from the West Mids, UK. Mostly play retail… I’m trying to get more into Classic but I’m finding it a bit boring playing it on my own!

Personality: Friendly, slightly weird, good sense of humour

Faction: Both

Characters: Started with a Undead DK but loving levelling my Arcane Mage more!

Available: Most evenings and weekends

Up for: PVP, dungeons, raids… anything really

Other interests: Love my classic cars and going to shows, cooking, photography, art, fishing and gaming

Recently bought a house with my boyfriend so adult life is taking over, WoW is my escape!

Battle Tag: Lrnnvl94#2517

I like to have fun when playing.
I don’t like if players have too big iron stick in their a**.

Personality: Friendly
Nationality: Finland
Language: Finnish, English
Side: Horde, like to level also new chars on other servers.
Main: Ret Pala
Playstyle: Raid, M+, PVP, Leveling, Mount-farming…

Feel free to add me:
BNET: Nyargo#2173
Discord: Nyargo#1410

1 Like

looking for a buddy to level in Korrak’s Revenge event im with 74lvl LF Draenei :slight_smile:

Recently started playing again and have started a new character a Pandaren Monk on AD.
I am 52 from The Netherlands.
Playstyle: Leveling, questing, farming and exploring. 100% solo. Online times varies but mostly online daily.
Right now I am good on my own leveling up but maybe when the time is right a guild and possibly RP is in the cards. New friends to chat with are welcome.

Personality: Friendly, direct, straight to the point. Chatterbox at times. Better in a one on one environment then groups.

Avid reader and love going for long long lunches or coffee with friends and talk about life.

2 Likes

Name: Malaficus Shaikan.
Title: Archon of Makar.

Personality: Knight in sour armor.

Side: alliance preferable but horde is optinal.

Main: Night elf druid.
Alts: Depends on who i play with.

Playing time:
Most evenings and afternoons.

Up for: Dungeon running, questing, pvp, pve, roleplay.
I still need to find my courage to raid.

Other interest: None of your damm business.

Battletag: malaficus#1869

1 Like

About me: Hi all :slight_smile: I started playing WOW at the very start of BFA ROFL. I have always loved the fantasy world, so WOW really hot the spot for me.
Yes I started with BFA, but I have played many hours Cough Loser and also have researched a hell of alot.
Im really more of a PVP’er. My real life friends quit the game before even hitting 120 LOL. Ive never experienced the max potential of the social side of WOW. It would be interesting to make WOW friends or even join a highly social guild.

Look forward to sharing some WOW adventures with you all!

Personality: Relaxed, Calm,

Side: Horde only

Chars: Main: MM Hunter - ALTS: Fury Warrior, Shadow Priest… going to level Rogue soon.

Spec: Combat only

Up for: Joining a active friendly guild (TARREN MILL)… Helping friends out… Joining M PLUS / Raid team. MAJORLY interested in finding fellow PVP’ers!

Battletag: KGx#29547

1 Like