Post if you want to make some in-game friends (pt3)

EIHL = Stingrays (RIP)
NHL = Canucks
:wink:
Surprised how many hockey fans there are in this thread.

hi :smile: I started playing in legion and made a break shortly after beginning of bfaā€¦ recently i jumped back into the game. I consider social aspect of the game important and im currently looking for someone to enjoy some pve,pvp or even rp(even tho im just a newbie in it). Im up to leveling, collecting mounts,pets,gear or just hanging and fooling around.

Personality: thoughtful,hedonisticā€¦ sometimes i like being goofy and make others laughā€¦

Side: both. why stick to one faction when you want to try that new exotic race?

Chars: i can dps and heal on both horde and ally

Play time: mostly saturday,friday night and sometimes during week

Others: Im learning german so any help and communication with whether native or learning speaker would be helpful. If youre not speaking german thats fine,we can improve our english. Language knowledge is important for me :relieved: Otherwise, traveling interests me. Im practical person who is searching for someone to create friendship,talk about daily life and just chill and enjoy little things in lifeā€¦

SakuraUchiha#2674

1 Like

AYAYAYA

About me

• Personality: My friends tells me that im Laid back, chill to play with.
  • Faction: Iā€™m playing both, This char is my main however.
  • Chars: 34: 120ā€™s // 10: 110-120ā€™s // [H]: 22 120ā€™s // [A]: 12 120ā€™s
  • Playing time, Whenever im awake and bored.

Up For
Anything really, im currently lvling more Chars on WoW2.
I just wana have someone to dream away with in the game.

Other Interests
Netflix ā€˜nā€™ Chill
Reading
Anime AYAYA!
WoWā€™s Lore [I speculate heavily on Twitter]
Steam Games
Spoopy Videos!, like Top5s on yt etc!
Writing my own Fan-fiction
about how all my characters dealt with the causes in each WoW Expansion!

I believe thats all the other interests i can think of currently!, if youā€™re curious about something else just ask! :heart:

Battle.Tag: MadaraUchiha22894

Remaking my post with new specifics! Still looking for new friends!!:heart:

Hi! Iā€™m looking for some serious friends to play WoW with. For the sake of saying it, I will play Classic but Iā€™m much more into Retail because Classic takes a lot of time that most people donā€™t have.
I am really looking for a friend I can hang out a lot with when I come home from work. I want to bond with someone over the game and become friends for a long time!

Iā€™m a night time player! I am online mostly from 13:00 to 15:00 before work and then 22:00 to 4:00 after work. But I can text on Bnet and Discord all day!

About me:

• Personality: Sarcastic, laid back, passive, bubbly, friendly, very shy, easy-going, patient, good humor
  • Side: Alliance main, but I do have a max level Hordie too
  • Chars: 120 Nelf Balance Druid, 120 Nightborne BM Hunter
  • Playing time: Monday-Friday 22:00 to 4:00, Saturday/Sunday 13:00 to 4:00

Up for: Anything! I want to rep grind, farm gear, do raids, dungeons, old mount runs. Mythic+, Warfronts, PvP, anything! I just want to play with someone!

Other interests: Art, powermetal and hard rock, anime, WoW lore, Reddit, roleplaying, dogs, leopard geckos, fish keeping, playing other games like Minecraft, Overwatch, RDR2 (when it comes on PC) and many other things

Battletag: nekomancer#21725
Discord: screameh#6552

2 Likes

Hey All

Iā€™m new to the game, yes literally new, been playing around 6 weeks, so dont really have any connections in the game.

Age - 46
Personality - Laidback and chilled, Good but very dry sense of humour.
Faction - Alliance
Characters - just this one Lvl 120 Mage
Playing Time - Varies, i am self employed so have no solid game time.
Up For - Playing and learning the game, what that is, i really dont know, but would like to learn, currently working on getting exalted with 7th legion for the allied races.

Other Interests - Elder Scrolls Online, Football(Manchester United for my sins)

BattleTag - Reaper#29231

About me:

Personality: Laid back, Shy, but if I get to know you, Iā€™ll be loyal.

Side: Both sides really, but mainly horde.
Chars:
Many, but my main is a hunter bm.
Realm:
Turalyon mainly, but Iā€™m willing to make a new char on a other realm. :slight_smile:

Playing time: At the moment I canā€™t play on standard dayā€™s or time. I play mostly on weekends.

Up for: PVE, Dungeons, never did raids or mythicā€™s or something else, cause I donā€™t know how to do that.

Other interests: Reading, Playing guitar, Walking my dog.

Battletag: ShadowDragon #2122125
Iā€™m fairly new, I donā€™t know everything and Iā€™m just discovering this game on my own speed.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s an interesting thread idea.

So my here is my character sheet:

Nationality: French (you can expect an accent in vocal hon hon hon)

Personality: Pretty open, I like to goof around and have a good laugh

Side: Alliance

Realm: Argent Dawn on retail and Zandalar Tribe on Classic

Main: Dh on retail and rogue in classic

Play time: flexible, I am still at uni so my playtimes varies quite a lot during the year if I have exams or projects due.

Up for: pretty much anything as long as a laid back attitude is allowed :smile:

BT : Solignox#2167

Punyelf,
I just have a non forum question, here.
https://render-eu.worldofwarcraft.com/character/draenor/235/99413739-main.jpg

How is it possible for you and few other that are able to go nude with leggings equiped?

I donā€™t see an option to transmog equip items for the leggings to go unequipped?

Or did I miss some new feature or itā€™s just a forum bug?( currently not in game atmā€¦)

Armory bug with the new transmog pieces for the woolies and the eternal traveler vestment.

1 Like

Ah! Well :frowning:
There goes my dreamshireā€¦ xD

1 Like

Not going to lie, i feel very naked with it transmoged on the armory haha

I am wearing armour in game, the armory just doesnā€™t seem to want to dress me :wink:

3 Likes

bless the armory :grinning: :black_flag:

3 Likes

Ello, Iā€™m looking for friends to play and socialize with.

About me:

• Personality: Sarcastic, Loyal, Patient ,Open minded , Cynical sometimes Crude.
  • Language: English, Deutsch, Any Slavic language.
  • Side: Alliance 90% Horde 10% (Depends on where my most beloved friends move)
  • Playing time: Evenings 5pm-0am CEST
  • Content, Anything except LFR.

Other interests: Music, Art, Twich, History and more.

Battletag: Cykernor#2509

Last thoughts, Be aware that the culture and other specifics as meaning of words etc can be diffirent so if you get angry or ignoring think about those. And lastly I wish ya nice day, have fun see ya in WoW

Iā€™m also looking for someone or more to play with.

About me: 25 year old. Calm, like humor and enjoy other people.

Looking for: anyone to play with. Do dungeons, WQ, pvp. Pretty much anything.

Available: weekdays from 17 (swedish time) to late. Also weekends.

Battle: grisonge#2924

Hi everyone! What a nice thread, so here is my contribution;

About me: Located in Belgium, pretty laid-back but when I do something, I want to do it as efficient as possible
Faction: Horde
Characters: Paladin (ret) around 416 and some alts
Playing time: Every other night and sunday evenings from around 19:00-23:00
Up for: M+, old content
Other interests: Spending time with my wife and teaching her how to play WoW, tech, watches, cars and movies
Battletag: Dyos#21167

2 Likes

Hi, looking for people to play with regularly!

About me: Born and living in England, been playing on and off for a long time.
Faction: Horde
Playing time: As much as I can! Times vary due to me working shifts but if Iā€™m not in work Iā€™ll be putting time into WoW at some point.
Up for: M+, casual PvP anything really
Battletag: Benassi#21172

Race:Tauren druid in game; (kul tiran in real) XD

Faction :Gamon will save us xd (horde)

About me: m+ player also doing some farm in my weekly time.Chill and relax.I reall hate raiding.Doing arenas when im in mood, got challenger again, in previous season.

Personality: im just like Malfurion(dont have girlfriend xd), although sometimes i get wild surges in pvp and become majordomo staghelm.

Side:majority of my chars on horde,(% 90)i lvled an alliance char to play with a close friend in my free time.Im deeply rooted to horde though.Most of my in game players left game , so im quite an old wolf, though i still have some pace on me hehe.
Spec:Feral/balance/guardian/resto i play all of them, but i tend to play feral/resto more frequently i think.
Playtime:Depends; im probably always at game farming stuff.I have a regular schedule for it, i tend to do qute mythics though.
Other interests: As long as we can talk both english, it can be anything.Also If you are a female, that would be bonus for me, ive never had a girl wow player friend.Also good experienced cold blooded arena veterans are extremely (2k+) welcomed.(unless you are an elitist unpatient jerk)
enumar#2349

1 Like

Hello!

My name is Svetlana, Iā€™m 24 and originally from Russia. I had been playing WoW for a few years but forgot all my details so have had to make a new account! I would love some friends to play with :slight_smile:
Š”эŠøŠ¹Ń#2987 thanks

1 Like

Nice weapon!
Does it come with the set? Also, that weapon would suit well with my DK + PvP red gear ( legion,horde)