Post if you want to make some in-game friends (pt3)

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/c/classes/evoker/304

To post on the US forums you need to create US starter account on your battlenet, then level a character to 10. Then you can use it to post.

personality: loud and funny

side: for ali!!

characters: druid (balance), paladin (retro)

playing time: as much as possible, sometimes it depends on the mood. sometimes every day, sometimes once a week :skull_and_crossbones:

up for: chatting in discord, pve content, farming, grinding mounts etc.

other interests: music, singing, art, board games

for me, warcraft is more than just a game. wow is about communication, understanding, helping each other, coordinated teamwork.

no pressure, no toxic, only healthy friendship and a lot of fun!!

battletag: scritic#2693

1 Like

UK BASED.

introvert and quiet at first but chatty once I know people. Just started playing WoW again in Dragonflight, haven’t played since MoP.

Prefer PvP, will PvE a little and like to do mount runs and mog runs. I play Holy Pally & Havoc DH, mainly Hpal though. would love some friends to pvp with as all of mine are just pve only. usually on Discord.

Battletag: Willseville#2725

1 Like

About me: I’m 36 and live in Scotland. Been playing on and off since BC.
Just recently came back to the game (again) to find no one on my friends list playing still so I thought I’d give this a go as the game seems a lot less harder to find social circles these days.

Personality: Laid back and mature with a dry sense of humour

Side:
Alliance Shaman - Argent Dawn
Horde Druid - Twisting Nether

Playing time: Can vary tbh sometimes I’m on standby with work and can play whenever I feel like it and sometimes I may have to go away for work for a few days.

Up for: Raiding, M+, PvP, Achievements or anything fun related depending on the people involved.
I think I would like to try getting in to mythic + and healing atm.

Other interests: Gaming, Football,

Battletag: Tav#21916

Personality: Laid back and mature, easily entertained in game. Left my hardcore persona back in Legion and no plans to return to that side of the game.

Side: Horde only

Chars: MM Hunter - Draenor but now starting a new character on Alliance side although not sure on server currently. It will be a Rogue as I enjoy dungeon farming mogs and chests.

Spec: Assassination

Playing time: Any night but 23:00st I’d be logging off

Up for: Enjoy running keys, not aiming to push too high but enough for a nice vault reward, a little raiding at times but not as interested in that side as much these days. Although I’d be content for AotC if possible. Just happy to have new people to chat too rather than deal with silent pugs.

Other interests. Gold making and many many transmog runs.

Battletag: LFC#21212

About me:+23 years
Personality:
Side: Horde only
Char: Paladin: (DPS)
Spec: Ret (main)
Playing time: Everyday ± 12 hours, this will change once the new academic semester starts.
Up for: Achievement hunting, old content, enjoying the old world while also playing the current endgame. My goal is to finish the game with ATT.
other interests: Sports, movies and music.
Battletag: Undómiel#21901

Side: mainly alliance but they dont have velf or nelf paladin sadly
Spec: Hpal/ret and resto druid
Playtime: Random but often
Up for: KSM i got KSH last xpac and ksm every season but i simply just cba pugging its just boring and unfun
Other interest: I just talk about random things honestly
Discord: Yuge#6389

Side: Horde
Spec: Protection
Up for: Low keys for fun, maybe some normal raids eventually
Battletag: Alasnkz#2360

Personality: giga chill and friendly :smiling_face:
Other interests: TTRPGs, Anime, Science, and other small nerdy things
Spec: Devastation/Preservation Evoker
Playtime: Mon-Tue-Wed-Thur: 4pm - midnight CET
Up for: ~15-20 keys, valor farm, mythic raiding; usually pvp around 1800 mmr for transmogs, would love to push higher in the future, but rest of Season 1 will probably focus on M+ and mythic raiding guild search
Sidenote: If you are new, I’d love to help around, so hit me up ^^
Discord: Ashh#5672
Bnet: Ashh#21328

I play all classes, 6 at 70 and rest 60+ atm, mostly farming old content, achievements, mounts, mogs…If you are into that, add me:
Xaru#21158

3 Likes

Hi, I’m Troy or Thassillo in games I play on Kazzak - horde I’m 18 (28 shh) play all sorts I’m an altaholic but my main is a fury warrior/ prot with 6/8 HC and 2k m+ score but that’s all via pugging as all my mates quit the game years ago I’m a parent so usually only play later in the evening after the kids go to bed and it would be nice to meet a few people to run some mythic pluses with/do some raiding or just talk about how much of a wanker Dave next door is :person_shrugging:

I hate serious people you’re only here once I would rather spend every day laughing than moaning and arguing what’s the point, I’ll make a joke out of anything and I’m impossible to offend the darker your sense of humour the better

Feel free to throw me an add Troyg94#2503

1 Like

About me: I having been playing WoW on and off since Cata but never really had anyone to play with so I’m looking to change this :slight_smile: . I live in the UK and work in IT. I am looking for players in and around my age to play with doing whatever we have fun doing! It doesn’t just have to be WoW! English only sorry.

Personality: I will be relatively shy at first but can become somewhat loud after I grow confident around new people :sweat_smile: especially when gaming. My humour can be a bit dry sometimes. But these jokes are 10/10.

Side: Horde & Alliance. I like both and don’t really care much.

Characters: Just hit level 70 on my warrior.

Spec: Protection. I quiet like tanking in dungeons and have done KSH in past seasons as such.

Playing time: I try to logon at least once per day but playtime can vary each day depending on my job.

In game Interests: Mainly interesting in pushing mythic plus as it is quick to get into however, I am into most aspects of the game to some aspect. I like casual battlegrounds, mount collecting and achievement hunting. There are some other aspects of the game I would like to try such as raids (only raided in classic) and rated pvp (I have never done an area ever). I also have a passing interest in gold making but never really got into it. I am not very good at the game and will admit I make lots of mistakes. I also like leveling and just spamming out dungeons.

Other hobbies & Interests: Big into Warhammer particularly 40k. I have both collected and painted since about 5th edition but unfortunately I have not had the time to play recently. I have been playing video games since I have about 4. I enjoy lots of different types of games from MMOs to FPS! So I’m sure we have something in common. Some of my favourite games include: Terraria, TWW2 & 3, Doom eternal and the soul series. IRL I’m a big football fan (LCFC supporter) and enjoy exercise and working out. I’m not really into movies & TV but I have been watching some of the new Star Wars series and I quiet like them.

Battletag: DownieNum3#2721

Discord: Aatroxx#7742

About me: I’ve been playing WoW since vanilla, with quite a few on and off breaks in the last few years (mainly due to a lack of people to play with). I would like to find more people to play with in my downtime from work. I live and work in the UK in the NHS. So after my long hours I like to hit gaming hard to relax. In any form of content, not just in WoW, but other games too. :slight_smile:

Personality: I would class myself as a quiet person with sarcastic and dry humour. I mainly just enjoy chilling and shooting the s*** with people and having a laugh doing anything ingame.

Side: I play both

Characters: Druid/Warr/Pala both Healing and learning to tank.

What I like doing in game: I like to do PVP (Both Ranked and Casual) and Mythics mainly, but I have been out of touch for a while. I like doing old raids, I even like levelling alts to relax. There is just something quite therapeutic about levelling an alt casually.

Playing time:
As I do shift work, my days off are very random, but 9 times out of 10, if I’m not at work I’m usually doing something on my PC or out exploring.

Other Games I play: Besides WoW, I spent a lot of my time on games such as Crusader Kings, Stellaris, Battlefield and Total War Games

Battletag: Téabaglol#2239

Discord: Teabaglol#1055

Is that Leicester or Lincoln City??

Leicester lol, might soon be in the same division as Lincoln though :man_facepalming:

Shouldn’t be hard to find an undead female like that.

1 Like

About me: Hello! I’m from the UK. I used to play WoW a great deal, now I play a lot less but that’s mainly because my guild is not very social so I’d love some new people to play and chill with.
I really enjoy M+ and would like some more calm people to do 15s+ with, I’m not into hardcore playing anymore so there won’t be any toxicity or rage here!

Personality: I’m very laid back and enjoy the casual side of gaming these days. I play lots of other games too and I’m open to making a new friend in and out of Azeroth.

Chars - I play resto druid, currently 422 ilvl.

Playing time: I can play most evenings after 6PM, sometimes I’ll stay up a bit later depending what I’m doing.

Up for: Raids, M+, mount farming, transmog farming. Playing some other video games together! I have hundreds of games on Steam that i’d be happy to play together.

Please don’t add me if you won’t be able to play together!

Discord: Noxy#8120

3 Likes

About me: Hi there. I’m from Denmark. I’ve played WoW since 04, skipped Cata, loved Pandaria, and Legion, didn’t enjoy BFA, Shadowlands I didn’t play much either. All with plenty of breaks in between. I mainly PvP or do old content, PvE lost it’s charm after Wotlk. Mained Holy Priest every Expansion that I played.
I’ve bought a new account to do a 100% run, which is the one I’m posting from. So only this character to speak of at the moment. I’ve bought DF but have yet to step foot in it.
Besides WoW I love co-op survival games. I’m the guy who loves to build the base and design while my friends usually rush endgame. :face_with_monocle:

Age: I’m 36 & I have two boys aged 3 and 7 & I’m married.

Personality: I’m very chill, very patient. Never in a rush. I probably come across as direct, I’m a lot of fun for people who get to know me, those who don’t probably consider me rude.
I have little faith in humanity and I’m embarrassed to be part of it :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
I tend to be shy in the beginning but I’m good company once the barrier has been broken down.

Up for: Well due to the 100% run I farm a lot of old raids & dungeons for mounts, mogs, pets, reputation etc. so always up for that. Farming rep this week though due to the buff, Netherwing & Sha’tari Skyguard.

Do note that I record every game session I have on Twitch and Upload to Youtube.
Chatting on discord due to it being a silent stream(So voice ain’t recorded, no worries). Couldn’t talk for as many hours as this run will take even if I wanted to.

Chars: This paladin for now. Plan one of each, due to professions and also double agent. Though that’s for the future.

Playing time: Even weeks - Between 8 pm & 1 am CET.
Uneven weeks - Between 8 am & 11 am CET.

Discord: GloomyAtNight#8200
BNET: GloomyNight#21264

2 Likes

Hey all, I am the kind of player that is always busy in game and pretty much never idle. Old raids, archivements. mythic plus, i do it all.

I am looking for people that are somehow communicative and do not answer with single word sentences. There are really no limits to what i like to do in wow, i even wanted to do some pvp lately.

Whatever you like doing in wow, it’s likely we can do something togheder.

As for my personality i am a very direct and ironic, somehow shy and extroverted at the same time. If you don’t take yourself too seriously it’s a huge bonus and will go a long way.

Lately i am all about achivements (insane in the membrane) and mythic plus. As i said before, pvp is something i would love to try with a stable partner ( just to get the 1800 trasmog :P) but i do everything.

I am decent with: Protection Warrior, Restoration Druid and Outlaw rogue

As someone that never runs out of things to do in wow i keep playing even during content droughts and if you read this it’s likely that i am still playing :smiley: Don’t be shy and message me. Huge bonus if you are interested in https://www.wowhead.com/achievement=9508/warlord-of-draenor

Oh and i also love levelling, sometimes it’s just relaxing

Discord: maxion94
Bnet: Unikron#21873

2 Likes

Hi, I’m from Belgium and 27 yo.
Honestly, I’m just looking for a friend. Someone to have nice chats with and/or play.
I’m super chatty, I prefer long conversations over small talk and love joking around while playing.

I’m up for most content: pve, pvp, collecting mounts/mog/pets/achievements, roleplay, … Name it and I’m probably up for it :smile_cat:
I am however quite a casual player since I like to do so many things (and don’t like to do some things alone/with randoms) and just go with the flow. So I’m low in most stuff (M+ or pvp rating), but always willing to improve!

I’m resto, so you’ll have your own pocket healer! :eyes:
If you’re a healer yourself, no worries, I also have a dps off spec!

Just hit me up if you want someone to talk to or play with :partying_face:

Discord: pawsomemeows
Bnet: Asli#2514

3 Likes