Post if you want to make some in-game friends (pt3)

Its from Normal - Mythic Argus the Unmaker in Antorus, the burning Throne!.

It has a Tiny Drop Rate, and its untradeable
Not sure if you can Bonus Roll it, but i dont think you can.

And im sure it’ll be ALOT easier to get in Shadowlands thanks to Legacy Loot.

2 Likes

About me: Hello :smiley: Looking for friends to group up with to make leveling alts more bearable. Atm leveling this lv 58 resto druid hmu if you wanna banter

Personality: friendly :smiley:

Side: Alliance and horde but atm leveling ally alts

Druid: Healer

Spec: Resto, sometimes bal

Edit: Forgot to add battletag > Paste#21740

Hey!

About me: I started playing wow back in 2004 when my dad downloaded the game on its release… he taught me to play from 9 years old and I’ve been hooked ever since! I’ve recently started my own account and looking to make some friends! It was either a gym membership or a WoW subscription so… here I am.

I’m a 25 y/o female from the West Mids, UK. Mostly play retail… I’m trying to get more into Classic but I’m finding it a bit boring playing it on my own!

Personality: Friendly, slightly weird, good sense of humour

Faction: Both

Characters: Started with a Undead DK but loving levelling my Arcane Mage more!

Available: Most evenings and weekends

Up for: PVP, dungeons, raids… anything really

Other interests: Love my classic cars and going to shows, cooking, photography, art, fishing and gaming

Recently bought a house with my boyfriend so adult life is taking over, WoW is my escape!

Battle Tag: Lrnnvl94#2517

I like to have fun when playing.
I don’t like if players have too big iron stick in their a**.

Personality: Friendly
Nationality: Finland
Language: Finnish, English
Side: Horde, like to level also new chars on other servers.
Main: Ret Pala
Playstyle: Raid, M+, PVP, Leveling, Mount-farming…

Feel free to add me:
BNET: Nyargo#2173
Discord: Nyargo#1410

1 Like

looking for a buddy to level in Korrak’s Revenge event im with 74lvl LF Draenei :slight_smile:

Recently started playing again and have started a new character a Pandaren Monk on AD.
I am 52 from The Netherlands.
Playstyle: Leveling, questing, farming and exploring. 100% solo. Online times varies but mostly online daily.
Right now I am good on my own leveling up but maybe when the time is right a guild and possibly RP is in the cards. New friends to chat with are welcome.

Personality: Friendly, direct, straight to the point. Chatterbox at times. Better in a one on one environment then groups.

Avid reader and love going for long long lunches or coffee with friends and talk about life.

2 Likes

Name: Malaficus Shaikan.
Title: Archon of Makar.

Personality: Knight in sour armor.

Side: alliance preferable but horde is optinal.

Main: Night elf druid.
Alts: Depends on who i play with.

Playing time:
Most evenings and afternoons.

Up for: Dungeon running, questing, pvp, pve, roleplay.
I still need to find my courage to raid.

Other interest: None of your damm business.

Battletag: malaficus#1869

1 Like

About me: Hi all :slight_smile: I started playing WOW at the very start of BFA ROFL. I have always loved the fantasy world, so WOW really hot the spot for me.
Yes I started with BFA, but I have played many hours Cough Loser and also have researched a hell of alot.
Im really more of a PVP’er. My real life friends quit the game before even hitting 120 LOL. Ive never experienced the max potential of the social side of WOW. It would be interesting to make WOW friends or even join a highly social guild.

Look forward to sharing some WOW adventures with you all!

Personality: Relaxed, Calm,

Side: Horde only

Chars: Main: MM Hunter - ALTS: Fury Warrior, Shadow Priest… going to level Rogue soon.

Spec: Combat only

Up for: Joining a active friendly guild (TARREN MILL)… Helping friends out… Joining M PLUS / Raid team. MAJORLY interested in finding fellow PVP’ers!

Battletag: KGx#29547

1 Like

Hello!

I’ve been playing just under two months now. Always wanted to, finally done it! So definitely just getting used to everything. I’m not in it for utterly serious gaming, just to have fun and make a few friends.

About me: Single Mum of three young kids. I’m shy but I like to think I’m easy to talk to, but I do have a sarcastic sense of humour too.

Language: English - I’m from the East Midlands in England

Side: Most of my characters are alliance, purely because my friend who recruited me plays alliance but I’m open to both really

Best playing time: Usually on at some point between Thursday 10pm until Sunday 3am (GMT) . Sometimes I make it online during the week depending on kids!

Realm: Ravencrest currently but again, open to making new characters elsewhere with new friends

Up for: chilled times, levelling and nothing too serious!

Other interests: synchronised swimming, chemistry, rubbish TV!

Battletag: Reb#21255

Not sure if there’s much else to say!

3 Likes

Hiya

I’m from the East Midlands too! (Nottingham)

I’m on very randomly due to work, other hobbies (climbing) and a long distance relationship so hard to plan game times, but feel free to add me: Deerface#2400

I’m also mostly alliance, but do dabble in Horde. Got loads of alts at various levels. I like questing with those alts and running old dungeons with my max level characters. Sometimes I only have time to do the daily grind (world quests, etc.) but other times I’m just wandering about.

I’m also quite shy.

About me:

Personality: Quiet, shy, but also fun once am comfortable.

Side: Horde (I do have An Alliance but thats only to play with my bestie who is Ally.)

Char: Blood Elf Rogue is my main, I am levelling other races/classes slowly and at my own pace - I just prefer the newer content.

Playing time: Can be quite sporadic as I work full time and my partner is in the army so when I see him, I tend not to play.

Up For: I play solo most of the time but I would love to make friends as I would like to start doing Mythics ect and also get into Raids (Unfortunatly I can’t commit religiously due to my lifestyle)

I’d love to learn more about the game itself, I have only been playing for about 3/4 years (when legion was the latest exp) I don’t claim to be a know it all in the game but I do enjoy the lore (I have 10 of the books which I am slowly getting through!) I want to start getting into more serious thing like Mythics + and Raids but I just get shouted at if I mess up and this puts me off group activities, but it can be a struggle to get the acheievements of old Raids and Dugeons ect. I love mount farming and getting the acehievements.

Please feel free to add me, I want to make friends! World of warcraft is my get away from life and would love to meet new people.

Battletag: Ruscal#21738

1 Like

Hi, I’ve only just returned to WoW. I played religiously during mists of panderia so I feel like a complete noob coming back! I loved the social aspect of wow but I’ve not found it this time round. Hoping to find some people to play with!

personality: Playful, sarcastic nd always tiered.
faction: Horde.
characters: I only play my main Yaksi. Shes a Tauren Druid. I play balanced &Resto
Playing time: I work full time so after about 6.30pm
up for: Mythic +, Raids, PVE, having fun! So anything really! Not the most geared but would love to have a group to play and do fun stuff with.
other interests: silversmithing and Japanese
Battletag: Galadhwen#2325

1 Like

About me: Started playing WoW at the end of MoP, but made a lot of breaks during expansions, cause all my friends quit and it wasn’t fun playing the game alone. Returned in Legion (which I loved) and I’m trying to get through BFA content now.
Personality: Patient, private, not afraid of expressing my thoughts once I’m comfortable.
Side: Alliance, but I also have a bunch of Horde toons.
Characters: Monk (BM, MW, WW), Demon Hunter (Havoc), Warlock (Destruction) and a Resto Druid.
Playing time: Usually during the afternoon - night time as I tend to be somewhat busy in the morning.
Up for: Anything, really. I enjoy doing Mythic+, PvP (although I’m not good at it), leveling up new alts, achievement/mount hunts, WoW events (when they are on) and running around doing absolutely nothing when I should be rep grinding. I like going through all content, new and old.
Other interests: Reading, art/drawing, watching sports (mainly American Football).
Battletag: Inej#21676

PS: Edited post to represent my toons more correctly.

About me: Hey all, I started playing mid way through WoD on a very casual basis. I started to play more regularly during 7.2 but went more casual through 8.2 but have come back full time for 8.3 and Shadowlands. I don’t have any friends that play the game or a guild really so would like to make some new friends.
Personality: Bit shy but love gaming and WoW in particular, theres just a magic about it. I am a very arty person too.
Side: Double agent but mainly play my warlock on horde.
Characters: Mainly play my warlock but also have a maxed DK on Horde. I have a max level pally, DH and Warrior on Alliance.
Playing time: I play almost every day, only don’t play when uni commitments or deadlines keep me busy. Love playing late at night though.
Up for: Anything, love M+, just having a laugh. Have never tried PvP.
Other interests: Music, art, movies, history, politics.
Battletag: JustAGayOrc#2502

2 Likes

Hi! I’m looking for some serious friends to play WoW with.
I am really looking for a friend I can hang out a lot with when I come home from work. I want to bond with someone over the game and become friends for a long time!

I’m a night time player! I am online mostly from 13:00 to 15:00 before work and then 22:00 to 4:00 after work. But I can text on Bnet and Discord all day!

About me:

• Personality: Sarcastic, laid back, passive, bubbly, friendly, very shy, easy-going, patient, good humor
  • Side: Alliance main, but I do have a max level Hordie too
  • Playing time: Monday-Friday 22:00 to 4:00, Saturday/Sunday 13:00 to 4:00

Up for: Anything! I would love to find someone who would like to level with my on Horde because I’d like to start a Vulpera rogue or a Belf Paladin.

Other interests: Art, powermetal and hard rock, anime, WoW lore, Reddit, roleplaying, dogs, leopard geckos, fish keeping, playing other games

Battletag: nekomancer#21725
Discord: screameh#6552

2 Likes

Hoot! Hoot! it echoes in silence. In the time of darkest hour the owl looking for her friends, yet they are all in deep sleep and maybe there is one soul awake, in that time- if that sound like you don´t hesitate and give this owl a chance to be happy.

Now I must hope that she will not kill me after I´ll fall into deep sleep LUL

1 Like

Casual player. Loves WoW universe but plays other mmorpg alot like FFXIV. So, occasionally I am active at times. Especially on the weekends.

Personality: Mature and laid back
Side: Alliance
Realm: Argent Dawn
Paladin: DPS
Playtime: 15:00 - 18:00( Realm time)
Battletag: Van#12505

About me:
Personality: kinda negative, i take everything serious ect.
Faction: Mainly Horde.
Characters: I main Holy priest but currently i’m also gearing my hpally.
Playing time: I’m almost all day online if i’m not sleeping.
up for: EP raid and N’yalotha,rbg,3s
other Interests: Music,cooking,history,trying to make Friends but it’s abit hard for me since i got Social anxiety,Aspergers autism. + ''Im super Shy. for more ask :slight_smile:
Battletag: tøxïç#2121 (I regret this battletag name alot.)
Have a nice day!:heart:

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/argent-dawn/smdr

4 Likes

You can change your battle tag.

A little about me
Personality: Normaly chill but i take everything serious sadly.
Faction: Main horde.
Characters: Maining Rogue and Druid on Horde.
Play time: Everyday and everytime im out of school. :slight_smile:
Im up for: Old content, New content, 3s, rated bgs, normal bgs, raids or just chilling somewhere ingame or chat.
Other interests: Music is my life, cooking but im bad, for more ask. :stuck_out_tongue:
Curiosity: I got Asperger’s Autism,Anxiety,Agrofobia and depression. :frowning:
Battletag is: RedScars#2834
Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

2 Likes