Post if you want to make some in-game friends (pt3)

Alright! Hopefully it will work now!

im 36, self sustaining, and learning mandarin. Would love to meet chinese/taiwanese people to chat with to improve my chinese. Doesnt really matter if you’re male of female. the character I’m posting this with is a main. add me moo#2889

我现在真的很饿哈哈

Still nothing :thinking:

1 Like

@Tifa: I know and I have no idea why it is not working. :frowning:

Me neither! Give me yours!

@Tifa: I created a temporary character on your realm and am online at the moment. I do not want to put my BattleTag up on the forum due to a couple of people causing trouble in certain threads.

3 Likes

Alright currently on my undead called Imperia!

In a bg so can’t relog :smiley:

1 Like

About me:

24 Horde only player.
I had like 2 years away from the game and I’ve come back to be half the level and no idea wtf I’m supposed to do lol.
I mostly did pvp previously with my brother so would be good to find some more pvpers to try out some 3s and rbg ect.

Up for giving mythic dungeons a go too, as well as previous dungeon/raid achievements for mounts.

My main was an assassination rogue, not sure if they are still good but I have every class at 45 so not much effort to get them to max.

Battletag - David#25123

About me:
Personality: Friendly Player, Talkative, Enjoy to have fun even when losing hard.

Side: Horde mainly atm
Server: Kazzak

Chars:
Unholy Death knight
Playing time: I play everyday, I don’t have a specific schedule

Up for: Mythic +

More:
I’m a new player. I’ve played on Wotlk a while but came back at the end of BFA. I’ve been enjoying a lot Shadowlands and now I’m more active than I’ve ever been!
Looking for people to play with that can be patient with new players :slightly_smiling_face: Feeling a bit lonely sometimes since the people I know who play the game leave me a bit out.

Battletag: Enchanted#21186

I’m just wondering is there not like a chill discord community people like us could join to try find groups etc?

Id like to find some chill people to do m+ with as pugging can be toxic, im not the best player i get that but i dont want to listen to someone going mental cos they are .5 higher dps than you.

Try Scared of Dungeons- decent people in there , myself included. No stress about timers, ilvl, etc

I am a bad dog so dont expect me beeing nice.
If you want a frend whats fully psyco normaly peoples does not even dear come up to me becourse i have 4 level 60 bodyguards guarding me so i dont eat anyone alive …

About me: im a 21 yo uni student that is a bit shy to strangers but once i get to know them better i can talk on end with them
I’m friendly and i really like helping people that are struggling to do content in my past time, i’ve been doing so since hellfire citadel came out :blush:
Side: mostly horde but i can play on alliance as well, i just dont have any max level characters there yet
My main characters are:
Fire mage
Shadow priest

More from me: it recently got pretty lonely since the entirety of the group i used to play with at the beginning of SL migrated back to playing league so i’m alone at the moment, the only times i cant play are during the day and when i’m raidlogging but other than that i’d be happy to do stuff like lower keys or anything really with other people :slightly_smiling_face:

Battletag: Throwmatic#2848

1 Like

About me:
I am somewhat new to EU WoW and would like to find some people to raid/M+ with.

personality: Easy going, friendly
faction: Horde / kazzak
characters: I have 1 max level arms warrior and am leveling a Bear druid
Available: Whenever I don’t have class
up for: Raiding, M+, maybe some arenas
other interests: Movies and other games
Battletag: GBurr#11461

Hey there,

I am a returning player. Returned late BfA and been looking for friends ever since.

Long story short. I play all healing classes, warrior and dh (tanks), and rogue. Recently I got interested in mythic+ and pvp (arena). Looking for friends as I have had a long quit and many of my in-game friends either quit or disappeared.

battletage: masteryands#2772

Greetings, Was playing the first expansion, returned back to the game on the Battle for Azeroth expansion. Also, continuing to play.

Always trying to focus on one character and never have alternatives. Mainly always playing as damaging specialization class. My only character now in Ravencrest is an Fire Mage, Night Elf called Skelty.

Loved the topic. Keep up the good work.

Battletag: Skelty#21958

hello to whoever is reading this returning player here looking to make some in game friends ,people to chat with etc i have discord aswell add me
GiantDwarf#2169164

Greetings all!
Im 21, new player, want to make new friends to chat and play with.
Recently got access to Void Elves and am focusing on leveling but am up for anything.
I mostly play DPS because I havent learned anything else yet
Im on vacation right now so a lot of time on my hands, but playing alone sometimes gets a bit stale.

Battletag: Roadhog #11423

Thank you!

personality: either very chill and calm or hyped up and screaming
faction: Horde only
characters: Mainly monk and shaman all three specs respectively
Playing time: Every day from around 12 to 6pm around that
up for: I mainly do M+ and PvP
Battletag: Symmerci#2423

I’m a new player having had nothing to do with WoW until Classic came out. Gave it a try, found it too slow, switched to retail at the tail end of BfA and now find myself with a max level paladin and a host of alts (really loving’ Chromie time). I’m mostly leveling alts through the older expansions and some solo end-game stuff with the paladin but would like to try out dungeons more and even a raid maybe, and in general play with people.

Personality: calm, helpful, fond of dad-jokes (insert “funny” at your discretion)
Characters: way too many. Enjoy melee DPS the most, scared of tanking
Playtime: full-time job and a family so… erratic at best. I usually have Wed or Thu evening “off” (thank you, wife) and some hours here and there throughout the week. May have to suddenly drop everything and rush to resolve the crisis of the moment.
Up for: dungeons, leveling, questing, everything goes as long as it’s with good-natured folks.
Battletag: MattiMaxxter#2124