Post if you want to make some in-game friends (pt3)

Yea alright. But why would they find out unless you mention it? It’s sad but people will keep shaming others who are different from them. If you don’t want this then don’t talk about it. Especially not online to people you don’t know.

3 Likes

Voice channels and able to be open about ourself layer on to close friends helps alot with getting some good ego boost. I would do it different by telling it a bit later if you find someone nice. Because, we all know most Jerks sit on hidden alts talking bad about everything and everyone :frowning_face:

Lets keep this friendly for people to find friends :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I’d literally just posted a topic about being lonely in an MMO and then saw this topic, is this still being used to find people to play with etc (i opened the topic at 2018 and was really excited to see all the people involved than i saw the date lol)

1 Like

Looking for long-term female healer (feels awkward being healed by male) for 2v2 arenas progression. Preferrably venthyr disc priest, but can try other comps aswell (just less used to them so will need some practice first). Voice is optional, up to you.
My only character is this one, currently at 1.8k CR, but you can be lower as long as you’re constructive and willing to improve. Not looking for boosts, so if you’re above 1.9k you’ll have to wait until I get there.
30 y.o. white male (sorry for listing gender but I’m not afraid), eastern europe (if it matters). A bit shy but overall nice personality. You should be between 25 and 35 y.o ideally.
I usually play at evenings-nights, 20:00 - 03:00 server time, but can adapt to other hours. Just got a bit tired of finding healers that are just gone week later. Other interests include programming, trading (crypto/forex), conspiracy theories, aliens, lucid dreaming / astral projections, summoning demons and similar stuff.
BattleTag: Greirat#2813
p.s. sorry for not using template, I’m non-conformist.

:rofl: pretty obvious what you’re really looking for!

3 Likes

Nah, I have more than enough of “that” irl. But finding somebody who can also heal in arenas is much harder.

But has to be female and has to be between 25 and 35? :thinking:

Just to feel more comfortable :slight_smile:

Hey

27 from UK

Up for doing pretty much anything these days bar mythic rading.

Mostly pug mythic+ or level characters or just meander around the world doing random things.

Only usually DPS on warrior and sham, some healing. Those 2 and a hunter are level 60 the rest are 50 but always up for levelling anything new.

Mostly on mon-fri after 5pm and whenever on a weekend if I’m around.

Sometimes play other things but can always ping me on bnet and happy to log on.

Ale#2840 :relaxed:

2 Likes

Hi, would love to meet new friends to play with. I am very easy-going and relaxed and enjoy chit-chat and doing things together.

About me:

• Personality: Tired (yes, that is a personality trait for me), shy, kind and happy.
  • Language: English, Norwegian.
  • Side: Only Alliance for now, and it is unlikely to change.
  • Playing time: Variable as I have work and family to consider.
  • Content: Archeology/professions, old raids and dungeons,pet battling, questing.

Other interests: Cooking (vegan meals), reading books (mainly romantic thrillers; currently reading The Vampire Knitting Club.), spending time with family and taking walks.

Battletag: Amora#21268

2 Likes

Saw you joined our guild last night- welcome to the merry crowd, we are a bit weird, but you will get used to us all

2 Likes

I did indeed, happy to be part of the guild. And I am looking forwards to getting to know everyone.

1 Like

22, turning 23.

Basically the same story as you! I’ll add you but I just discovered I can’t do hashtag on my keyboard yet. I’m ENFPScorpio.

Howdy

25 from PT
Returning player looking for some chill folks to level up and maybe get into endgame/pvp
Mostly played as horde but idm making a alliance char

JunKyrat#2322

Hi everyone. :jack_o_lantern:

I just returned from a many years on a break. Not had much time for games as I studied for 3 years and then worked for two years after that. But now I have a desire to play again.

I am an older player, seeking friends to play with. But I am not sure I wish to do much raiding and so on. Mainly like doing dungeons, leveling, professions, collecting mounts/toys and pets and roleplaying.

Would not mind meeting new people that share those interests. I will mainly communicate in English, but can speak some German and all the Scandinavian languages if that is wanted.

I have this rogue which I am planning to level, she is Alliance, and I am not that interested in playing on Horde at all.

If anyone wnats a new friend feel free to add me on Endogenesis#2419.

Thanks for reading.

3 Likes

Once in awhile I get a whisper like “You stole my ore you buttman”. There is so much joy in communicating with the in game community <3

1 Like

Bit of an odd one considering nodes are multi character but yes some of the community can be awful at communicating well with others.

Acticate charactrer

Hello to all My name is Constantine in game and in real life. I am from Greece but i am also half italian cause of ma mom. I am 37 years old and i work in a bank. i always loved games since i got ma first Sega master system when i was young. Ma first game was Alex kid in miracle world.
Now i am on Twisting nether server HORDE side. i play a Druid Guardian. so if any of u is interested in a new friend that likes to do trasmorg runs or even mount runs i am here send me a mail ingame. hope to see u there… FOR THE HORDE!!!

Necronomica#2284 :slight_smile: