Praxis members bully people who is on Scarab lord quest

Greetings for gamemasters, would be great to have support fast as u can start negotiations for fairplay spirit, on Zandalari tribe server lots of alliance is logging into duskwood twilight grove near to Twilight Corrupter, they camp 24/7 preventing any horde to do this quest now, time at the moment is issue and assistance fast as can is needed to take action with measures what u are able to do. World boss Ysondre is also left alive since it can be kited towards raids where fight is on against Twilight Corrupter, usually world bosses are taken down fast as can after spawned, now Ysondre is left alive and horde has tried to kill Ysondre as well, but without luck. After several early hours logging in same people is there soon as we start pulling boss. Even player with over 20 accounts multi boxer. This kind of actions are not belonging in game, it will only raise grudges against each others. Personally i dont believe all guilds on alliance side is not like this or even in Praxis as well there must be good players as well who dont want this kind of actions to be made. If they blame horde even not doing war effort, how can be so, horde side is not that populated, we do what we can. Who wants even join to Praxis if this kind of guild has not other things to do than patrol quest boss, while u could prepare much as u can to AQ which will be opened in next week, if u have all prepared maybe took few days vacation before opening gates. All will need some rest to be sharp for incoming event.

What we also on horde side could make is massive rp event, march for duskwood with all horde players, but even then if there will be same “welcome” by Praxis members, can just doubt it would make difference after all. This quest for several people has been way too big and long to make for failing into last meters. Specially if event would be managed on this weekend, gamemasters should be there to see how things is going happen.

There is lots of reports so far done and hopefully we get assistance fast as possible. With all respect to both sides, this bullying needed to stop and create this server for fair playing where everyone can enjoy of classic wow as it is big memorial for all who has been in vanilla times in game and also for all who didn’t have that experience, must also have good times in game.

This behavior is against Blizzard rules 100%, everyone should have right to do quests without being bullied.

4 Likes

There are no rules for this. Ever heard of Grizzly who were denied finishing the quest chain as an retaliation after mass-reporting scarab lord from the opposite faction?

The only “rules” are for open world NPCs like in Moonglade.

And here on a PvE Nethergarde yesterday we did him cross faction after both teams like wiped two times :smiley: And majority of both raid groups got PvP flagged from cross-faction sheeping of MC targets.

1 Like

I agree. We have tried everything from bigger raids, to small stealth raids of 50+ people. As soon as we get detected 30 + members log in.
Amongt those are lvl 1’s that intentional feed the Corrupted Satyr to give it stacks.
they pull the WB into it, they feed lvl 1’s into it.
This is not about pvp anymore, this is first rate grieving.

1 Like

Every server has had something similar, the Bloodfang version are called “Turtles”.

1 Like

That could potentially trigger blue action.

It falls under their own rules.
" Behaviour that intentionally detracts from others’ enjoyment (such as griefing, throwing, feeding, etc.) is unacceptable. "

What is wrong with ZT realm players?
Every time I read the forums I see lots of very weird and bad stories
e.g. this Alliance player, who created the horde char and convinced others to trade him resources for the Horde war effort and then deleted it lol

1 Like

ok, sounds horrible

It’s nice to see the turn from griefing and sabotaging the war effort, to now crying about being griefed back. You 100% deserve this as the horde of ZT.
Are you done with drinking pina coladas now, and expect to come back and be given free way to do the Scarab Lord quest? Hell no!

well, the alliance on my server decided to do the same. We stormed into duskwood with our worldboss coalition (300+ players) and btfoed the alliance out of duskwood (after they did literally the same for 4 days). After that we went to Moonglade and prevented several alliance to complete the quest till the gates were open. At least 3 alliance (probably up to 10) didnt got their mount.

That’s exactly the toxic attitude that has flooded alliance in ZT server. That’s a pity we’re surrounded by many such players on the server.

2 Likes

Okay I expected this response.
Small list of the toxic things the horde has done:

• intentionally snipe neutral AH’s and delete mats after
  • send insults, death threats and other intimidation over Discord DM’s (which is not actionable by Blizzard since it’s not ingame)
  • try to collude with the alliance coalition with terms to mess over other horde guilds in the process, which were obviously turned down as the alliance didn’t want to play favorites
  • pina colada memeing and not contributing to the intended war effort on both sides, making the alliance farm everything themselves.
  • kicking members of horde guilds for making bandages with intent to turn them in and help the war effort.

Your faction is by no means innocent or not toxic either.

I think the post is more about this fact. It’s not that alliance gathered up and by PvPing deny the horde players to complete the quest.

It’s about alliance gathered a bunch of toxic people and they abuse game mechanics (by sacrificing level 1 character to the boss intentionally so the boss would get stronger) to deny horde players to beat the boss and complete the quest.

Firstly, I do not know what “horde” did and what alliance might had done before to provoke that.

Secondly, I do not believe that you can say “horde is toxic” or “alliance is toxic”. Only individuals can be toxic.

Thirdly, I do not know any history examples when answering toxic behavior with even more toxic behavior, would solve anything besides worsening the conflict.

Firstly, if you don’t know what happened, how can you comment on the matter? It seems I know way more about what happened behind the scenes then you do.

Secondly, it is naive to think there is no coordination on both sides that organised this toxicity in a systematic way. Yes, some alliance are bad, but oh yes some horde were bad too.

On the third point I agree, I hope the alliance leadership can have mercy on you but otherwise there is no stopping the hurt on both sides and I can say you fully deserve it after antagonizing some people with your griefing.

Yes there is and it has been addressed by Blizzard on the US forum:

If there is no in-game counter to the disruption of completing a quest then its not allowed.

May be so, but it doesn’t matter if some people are willing to take bans for doing it still. They only have to last until monday 3:45 ST to succeed and then they can get banned, which will be on an alt account anyway if they are smart.

Not saying I agree, but pointing to those communications is not going to deter the behavior.

For the petty behavior of some, all now have to suffer.

True, but there is enough collateral damage done to alliance side as well.
I hope it stops now (it will at least at monday 3:45 ST or until the next griefing opportunity arises for ally or horde), but we can all use a break from this fight and enjoy the content again.

That’s pretty accurate. I’ve played RP realms retail side for years and had hoped classic would bring back a bit more immersiveness on those realms. Certainly there are good and bad on both factions but the go-to attitude seems to be to grief as many as possible for as long as possible. It gets boring very quickly having to park chars up and not play the game just for a chance of getting into BRM raid content without being facerolled repeatedly by the same guilds week after week who seemingly just want to scam their way to better parses or whatever by preventing others from playing the game. That’s largely what resulted in the whole AQ war effort fiasco. Why would anyone want to help open content others have clearly stated they will prevent them from being able to play? It feels a bit like every keyboard warrior got dumped on the same realm.

You do encounter those that you infer have similar ‘old school’ mindsets such as being able to quest alongside the opposite faction without drama, even helping each other out but unfortunately those moments are few and far between. What’s more likely is that you’ll be farming something one of your faction wants to farm so they’ll log another account on the other faction and get their mates there to camp you. Either that or a multiboxer shows up and clearly thinks they’re somehow entitled to everything. It’s all a bit pathetic really.

Too many want to be top dog not by improving their ability but rather by ensuring they screw over everyone else trying for the same things.