Pre-made groups BG

hi guys!
After recent BG queueing changes full pre-made groups are available again. For better matchmaking we propose to queue at the same time – Friday/Sunday evenings. Many players already have approved this idea. Please join us! We anticipate many interesting games

Who on Earth would want to queue at the same time as the russian turtle premades are queueing?

3 Likes

You know how Russians play. Why don’t you start doing the same?

Maybe you don’t know, but for a 20-minute alterac, Russian players get from 800 to 1500 honor.

Doesn’t Honor’s 1500 encourage you to play?

You are misunderstanding here.
I am not saying that you guys are playing well for good rewards, I am in fact saying quite the opposite.
Russians play extremely bad by turtling up, and it hurts both fun and honour per hour at the same time.

And no, you are absolutely not getting 1500 honour in your average AV by turtling up, not even on AV weekend, so dont lie. And the games certainly not only last 20 minutes, they can take a lot longer than that. For something like, worst case, 250 honour if the 35++ minute turtle war fails.

You guys should have your own battlegroup, so that you dont infect others with your cancer.

2 Likes

When we could premade av and used stomp mid tactic to push hordes back, i was getting about 1200 honor per av during av weekend, but we where caping all towers before killing drek + the hks. It toulk 30+ minutes not 20, cuz we couldnt take and defend more than 1-2 towers at a time.

Oh, my young student. Up to 1500 honor in 20 minutes without a weekend alterac is an easy task. And yes, it’s true. It’s just that you don’t know how to get 1500 honor, but I do. I am the Commander of the Russians. True, 80% of Russians themselves do not know how they get so much honor. There are nuances. in order to get 1500 honor, you must be either a warrior or a healer and always be on the front line of the war. minimum players in defense receive 800 honor. But also, there are nuances that need to be fulfilled

Here’s one example for you. If your team saves the life of its (galva, Balinda) and you win, then only for the life of Galva and Balinda, your team will receive 100 honor. Got it, huh?

No wonder you guys keep at it when you’re this deluded.
I feel pity for you and everyone who has to endure the terrible russian playstyle.

2 Likes

100 honour for galv/balinda is not an average of 1800 honour for 20 mins of turtling.
You are full of s***.

3 Likes

I’ll forgive you for your tongue

This right here.
Getting about 1200 was doable, and it hinged both on winning and also that you won within a reasonable time frame, as you could often get 40+ mins of russian turtling on the other side.

Meanwhile this weekend, I had about an 85% WR from rushing drek, yielding about 700 honour on a ~10 min win, with a near instant queue after that again. The honour per hour difference is very noticeable when both teams rush, especially for alliance.

1 Like

galv\balinda is one of the 10 tasks on the battlefield for which honor is given.

600-700 honor is earned only for saving their towers and bosses. If the conditions are met, and the reinforcement points in your team when winning are more than 500, then an additional honor is given for each tower, as well as an additional honor is given for saving galva \ balinda.

Where do another 600-700 honor come from?

I have told too much information that should not be given to you, inadequate eu players.

By the way, only 31 honors are given for the murder of Drek. For this reason, the Russians tend to end the war by killing the enemy up to 0 reinforcements. To get the max number of honor.

And I repeat, 1500 honor for Russians, this is a 20-30 minute easy game

Keep thinking that the Russians

In the meantime, we will receive the maximum number of rewards for your death.
The only thing that prevents us from doing this is your AFC players, which we can’t reach and get the honor)))

The problem with your math there is that you assume that the players:

1. Win.
  2. Win with a stomp where they dont lose objectives, and also take all objectives.
  3. Get to farm a lot of players.
  4. While farming a lot of players, also win within 20 minutes.

Good luck with that in a pug vs pug, and especially in a premade vs premade as discussed here.
Dunno why anyone would want to play in such a nonsense meta.

1 Like

I have no problem with math. And I don’t hope to win. I’m making a win. I personally do everything to win. And yes, most of the fight I just stand and look at the map guiding the pug. via chat. no, not via discord. Namely via /rw

I recently switched to the horde. And at the beginning of my journey, there were problems with individual players. Who poured bile into the chat. But after only 2 weeks. In our combat chat, more than one toxic is not expressed. Player just with pleasure does what the raid leader tells him.

Funny, our alliance pugs often beat russian pugs. After 40 minutes. S***ty as hell honour per hour though, and not fun in the slightest.

Cancerous playstyle that only hurts the meta.

1 Like

I do not know what happens on bg when I am not there. But others know what will happen when I join the battleground.

And really, our players, without a leader, are a bunch of defenseless pugs.

Meta? a terrible word, it looks like a cancerous tumor. In a game where you have to fight, you run after a squirrel and kiss her a$$*.

I’m sure you are a god among mortals that wins 80% of your pug AVs for 1800 honour in 20 minutes just because you are present in the game.

And I’m also sure that if the alliance pugs that face you use the same strategy you suggest, both sides would be better off as they both win the same game after 20 minutes by turtling for 1800 honour.

/Sarcasm off

1 Like

why 1800? if it was about 1500 ?
Do you have health problems?ok… deplorable