Pre-Purchase the World of Warcraft®: The War Within™ 20th Anniversary Collector's Edition

i didnt understand can you be more specific?

about that :stuck_out_tongue:

my mothertongue is french then for exemple.

1. In french words have gender unlike in english, blizzard did wokisation of it

2. In french when you re talking about a group of people which is composed by male and female personne the rules is to use male gender words to include everyone and also to not make difference, basicaly its already a kind of inclusivity.

No, they wanted to woke the game as f. making queste and also vocal emote horrible to listen and read.

Exemple :

in English you will say

Paladins and druids are interested by this item.
Deathknight are spooky.

In french game client :

Les paladins et les paladines et les druides et druidesses sont intéressés par cet objet.
Les chevaliers et chevalières de la mort sont effrayants.

it make lot of repetition, horrible to read. And they do it for everything in the game.

And its totaly wrong with the french language rules.

Even boss vocal emote are woke.

for exemple : “I ll destroy all of you” => Je vais tous et toutes vous détruire.

I turn my game into english game client because at this point its was intolerable and suffering.

I heard they did the same thing with spanish

2 Likes

i feel you it’s the same for every language that has gender distinctions and i can tell you in other languages is even worse…

1 Like

Tell me :dracthyr_uwahh_animated:

20 car

the use of “schwa” as neutral in italian… the new overwatch hero got a page full of it

Oh my god lol…

i hope this woke trend will end soon.

4 Likes

I’ve learned not to pre-order anything

2 Likes

it just started so i doubt it but we’re going off topic…

Do like me, install the game in english :slight_smile:

1 Like

oh i never changed :slight_smile:

1 Like

How does this work with the Beta access, I can see the preorder has a warning that shipping might affect the early access but nothing with regards to the Beta access? if the solution is to buy the digital product isn’t the physical product being mis sold ?

1 Like

As we only get the code when the CE is shipped, there will be no way for us for beta access unless we purchase a sepperate epic edition key and get it refunded after TWW release as Battle.net currency OOOR they ship it a good amount of time before release, wich I highly doubt.
So either get a seperate epic key or miss out on the beta, or be lucky to get a regular invite, if there will be any.

I find it incredibly unfair and greedy to allow a 3 day early access to The War Within, that is only available to the Epic edition. 12 hours or a day early would’ve been acceptable, but definitely not 3 days. In 3 days there is more than enough time to reach max level and to start farming heroic and mythic dungeons and get an advantage over people that does not buy the Epic edition. It stinks “forced cash grab” all over it as you will be behind in progress, if you are a serious WoW player.

However unlikely I want Blizzard to reduce early access to maximum 1 day.

I think this pricing issue needs to be fixed asap. Its ridiculous that the cost is a 100 euro to send a game package with a statue - the statue must have been made of the heaviest material on earth of something for this to be fair. 40 year old gamer here who bought the collectors editions since tbc without questioning anything, but with this one its very hard for my mind to justify buying it. Just my opinion I wanted to put in here xD

6 Likes

I ve been buying CEs ever since i started this game and I am sad to see that I cannot buy this one due to its insane cost and shipping. its simply not worth spending money on it. No matter how much i try to justify the purchase I simply cant bring myself to pay this much money on it. So my question to Blizzard would be: If the statue and the actual CE box are in different packaging, would it be possible to sell versions of the CE that dont include the statue? That would reduce overall price and the shipping costs

6 Likes

From the official The War Within page:

Certain endgame features, including Mythic dungeons and weekly quests, not available during Early Access.

So you will be able to level, but mythic dungeons arent an option neither are weekly quests and i wouldnt be surprised if world quests arent ‘‘up’’ either if they keep the current 3,5 day rotation.
So for leveling it is nice, and maybe some profession farming but other than that, there is no major advantage.

Leveling will be crowded regardless i feel, since so many people will grab it for the early access.

2 Likes

I think this pricing issue needs to be fixed asap. Its ridiculous that the cost is a 100 euro to send a game package with a statue - the statue must have been made of the heaviest material on earth of something for this to be fair. 40 year old gamer here who bought the collectors editions since tbc without questioning anything, but with this one its very hard for my mind to justify buying it. Just my opinion I wanted to put in here xD

apparently i reach for my futur duties, the package is arround 10 kg :o
So I hope the statue is not in full plastic ;D

That is the workaround, it’s been the system as long as I can remember.

You buy a digital and when you claim your CE code you can get the cost of the digital credited to your account, usually bnet balance.

Already pre-purchased an edition of The War Within ? No problem! These three new commemorative collectibles can still be added to your trove. When you purchase the World of Warcraft: The War Within 20th Anniversary Collector’s Edition, you’ll receive a Battle.net® balance reimbursement for your previous purchase to use in-game or on Battle.net .

Do you think it works with opposite way?

I just purshased The 20th CE and if know i buy the digital CE for goodies they will turn me back money ? :o

aw i read again its a money back to battle net wallet , not “real” money back

1 Like