Pre-Purchase the World of Warcraft®: The War Within™ 20th Anniversary Collector's Edition

I’ve had them deliver a CE before and its been fine for the 20€ shipping.

As alot of ppl are saying here, i wouldnt mind paying 200 euro for the product (altho its way more expensive than it used to be) but paying another 100 euro for standard delivery within the EU (Greece) is terrible.

3 Likes

Everyone is complaining about €100 shipping fees, I got €280 shipping fees in the EU store. :sweat_smile: The price of the CE twice plus an additional €80. The only option I have for delivery that I can choose is Express, there’s no Standard delivery. The delivery fees for the EU store need to go down asap. It’s not fair on the EU players buying from the EU store compared to the other stores which is more cheaper.

Anyway, what’s special about this one for the 20th Anniversary? When I bought the 15th Anniversary, I got all the mouse mats up till a certain expansion, pins, art book, a statue and more stuff, and I had bought it for €150.

3 Likes

The costs of everything, shipping included, is just disgustingly expensive. It’s absolutely outrageous how Blizzard is overcharging and abusing its most dedicated fans here.

Over €100 shipping for a relatively small and light box, outrageous! If it had been “only” a third of that it would still have been too bloody expensive! And then a more than twice as expensive “express” option - what for, exactly? So that we don’t receive the box AFTER the game already launched, like it was with Dragonflight??? When you already know way ahead of time when the launch date will be??? Outrageous!

Disgusting! Words fail me how greedy and awful all of this is! Vanilla WoW sold for like €50, the collector’s edition box was €60. That was before the days of Bobby Kotick though - seems he’s still firmly in charge of the company!

5 Likes

Missing the most important: Soundtrack. Add this to the collector’s edition. Musicians deserve it.

1 Like

gear store delivery was worse than amazon could ever do,…

just don’t gatekeep it to 1 shop and open it to retail,… ship in big boxes to all the countries,…
the gear store is obviously not able to offer proper B2C customer retail services,…
starting at the translations over shipping, ending in the customer service

2 Likes

What Falbi said, it used to be so easy when nearly all gaming retail stores had CE’s in stock and u could pre order them there.

2 Likes

https://ibb.co/sJBCz76

:dracthyr_cry_animated:

i tried to see on US store …

https://ibb.co/q7mQxHn

So… I live in switzerland then i m gonna pay 306€ with a game box coming from France/Germany or someEU otherplace

But is cheaper if i order From U.S.A. STORE

WHAT THE ??? about less 40 e…

is that another april’s fool joke ?

2 Likes

@Anzhela: Don’t forget Customs & Duties.

Same in both case, Switzerland is not in EU so i m gonna pay taxe and duties
, same from US

2 Likes

try the UK store, seems to have reasonable shipping costs

i already bought … i already saw it then its too late for me… almost 40-50 less than EU store.

Imagine how stupid it is, maybe my box will be send from france or Germany (neighbours countries) and it cost 40-50 more than if it come from an island (UK)

almost a scam…

1 Like

U should be able to cancel it and get ur money refunded, their refund policy on pre-orders should be somewhat ok, and then order it from one of the other stores. It makes 0 sense that we can get it cheaper from the UK store though, before customs but i think overall its still cheaper.

1 Like

imagine, in 2k24 a store adjusting price depending of distance and logic transporting ways…

ho wait

1 Like

imagine in 2024 trying to be a B2C service company and causing customer prices to be exorbitantly high because you can’t figure out a way to do proper retail…

5 Likes

imagine a 2024 BIG video game compagny who likes to show and put inclusivity everywhere in everygames and on the other side making dishonest and
non-logic prices depending of where the customer lives

we are not on a souk we are not supposed to check every different worldwide store of the SAME compagny who is the ONLY one who sell the item for the best price.

We are on BLIZZARD store not on EBAY or AMAZON

there is no logic for a swiss or sweden or other same world place person to check on the US store or UK store for better price. This is only logic to check UK store if you live in ireland for exemple, not if you live in sweden or switzerland or netherlands

and what about the famous ESG’s score ?

those prices influence people to buy items from far away from their living place just for having better place with the good thanks from our mother earth nature :slight_smile:

3 Likes

for real? 200€ that somehow is now 208?? 50€ shipping within EU? are you mad? you can ship anything to new zealand and pay less with insurance what the actual @à#@?!!? can we all get to not buy it unless they show some respect to their players? is this due to all the @àò#@ going on in the world?

that’s just the usualy bs on the surface, rainbow colours eveywhere, new no binary hero in OW and this this which half the playerbase would never afford to buy…

but switzerland is in shengen area while Uk isn’t, might it be different for shipements as well?

Nop , shengen is only for free entries for EU citizen without visa or getting job easly

Thats all, we have duties for shipment from everywhere