Pre-Purchase the World of Warcraft®: The War Within™ 20th Anniversary Collector's Edition

Btw :switzerland: is not in EU so ordering from EU store or UK store is the same about potential duties to pay. So its better to pay duties about 245 than 300 (eu store)

:frowning:

Imagine this stupid situation : the main language in my country is German. So about A German spoker (hey gruetzi) my swiss german spoker collegue are logicaly going in the EU store, selecting german language, order and “Whait what 300???” so they need to go on UK store, like me and ordering a english CE from the UK store to have a normal gentleman price.

And we talking about a compagny who like to show ESG’s score everywhere for everything.

But when we talk about money … :slight_smile:

1 Like

I use a mouse pad too, but a tiny one? Get yourself a large mousepad or a desk mat, you’ll thank yourself.

1 Like

I did see Switzerland duties are potentially the same for you guys in an earlier post, a small but important advantage.

We’re getting shafted in the EU tho @_@

Maybe I should include Switzerland in it too :thinking:

My dear ex-sister in ears, you can include us everywhere you want but not in the EU :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

Ssssh I put it in a seperate column below, in the main post so they may get a cheaper UK version.

Soon we’ll integrate Schweiz into the European Union and form the Greater European Continent… Wait this isn’t HoI4 sorry wrong game…

You can dream for long time it will never happen. You cant add a country where there is pure and direct democracy with big big majority of citizen who dont want to integrate that masquerade :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

what is HoI4 mein freund?

For me, as a swiss, US(Darnassus)/UK(Stormwind) and Switzerland (Quel thalas) are the Alliance and EU countries are evil undead scourge leaded by the terrible Deathknight Ursula Von Der Layer :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

1 Like

Hearts of Iron 4, a game by Paradox Entertainment known for their Grand Strategy Games and very heavy DLC.

Switzerland is clearly Alterac, there is even an “Alterac Swiss” cheese, it’s canon!

Kek that’s true i heard about that since many years. So “we” are in the game.

But in fact i think Americans use “swiss” to talk about the cheese with holes.

Well I mean who else makes cheese with holes? :thinking:

In fact The Emmental is the only cheese with holes.

So Blizzard resume my country with a cheese. :rofl:

1 Like

Thank you!

Remember that you propably need pay customs when ordering from UK to EU area

Sweden is not in the Euro Area i think.

Sweden is in EU but they dont use Euro as their currency

Listen, if they can send you a unique receipt for having bought it, they can send you a unique CD key along with the purchase as well, and then they don’t put a CD key inside the box itself and ship the box to you without the CD key so you have just one.

When you’re dealing with a retailer they don’t want to make special rules for all of that for every product they sell, so they’re not going to want to do that, but when Blizzard themselves are doing it then there’s no excuse. Just none whatsoever.

They could’ve done this anyway, it really hasn’t got anything to do with ESG.

ESG is a great idea that’s been corrupted by bad actors. And one of the things that ESG definitely isn’t known for is customer service, which is a very unfortunate omission because it means that the company becomes less focused on the customer and more focused on socio-political issues.

In other words, their attention is focused elsewhere than their customers. Not good, but not the issue directly.

Should be really easy.
Purchase a CE version, get a Thanks for your order email!

Next email you receive: here is your code to redeem the product already (IE the expansion itself + beta access etc)
Few months later: we did send your CE copy to your address. enjoy!

Done.

5 Likes

the 99EUR shipping cost in insane. does it come with a damn limo at my doorstep? does that wierd statue weigh so much that it takes 99 eur to ship it?!

4 Likes

High price + expensive shipping aside, the content is somewhat lacking.
A gryphon statue - is it the most representative of 20 years of WoW? And what if I am horde player when gryphons are used mainly by the Alliance. It would be an instant buy if the statue was of Thrall + Anduin.
Where is the soundtrack? Or no music in TWW worth listening to.
Where is the mousepad? Where is the updated map of Azeroth?

4 Likes

Also I think the statue is because of Brann. But then why not Brann by himself, or Brann and Thrall, for both fractions. Maybe we see them when they delivering the parcels, but I prefer a succubus. A female one, not like the new black temple ppl. I think Onyxia or something else would be more impressive…So now I’m gonna walking to the city, with a box where the people can spend money for blizzards collectors…maybe someone support me :smiley:

1 Like