Premade matchmaking in WSG

For the love of any god, PLEASE do something about the continuous matchups with premades in pvp (WSG).
Its absolutely busted and broken A.F. and totally unplayable for casuals trying to PVP 2 or 3 games a day.

4 Likes

No, you do something.

Be pro active, join a Premade yourself

Stop the incessant whine and adapt.

4 Likes

I would rather not be exalted than joining any WSG in Classic Vanilla anymore.

The level of c*ncer this community raised is to much for me. Either you join a premade, or you play after 2 AM. There’s no others choice. Playing solo with your music and enjoying like the good old days ? Only at 2 AM at night, otherwise don’t bother.

The fun fact is 99.99% of premade players are hardstuck between 1k and 2k in WOTLK Classic. It’s not a surprise. But always fun to see.

They should make reputation earnable in Ashenvale, that’s all. It’s not player fault, it’s Blizzard responsability. It’s always like that every single iteration of Vanilla same misstake repeated.

3 Likes

Those “days” had just as many problems, believe me, i was there.

1 Like

Are you that typical guy who in real life blames others for your failures, lower salary, education, etc.?

2 Likes

How on earth are you not forming or joining premades still when you know others are? Some mad levels of masochism.

2 Likes

There are no premades forming for horde on my server (WildGrowth) i was just looking for 30min for a premade.
When you can only play for 1 hour approx. per day this is a horrific experience.

2 Likes

There are no premades forming for horde on my server (WildGrowth) i was just looking for 30min for a premade.
When you can only play for 1 hour approx. per day this is a horrific experience.

this is why

1 Like

Since when are casuals entiteled to have changes made specifically for them. This is a wow classic game at heart. It is by no means casual friendly. If you don’t like it - don’t play it.

???
What are you talking about no casual friendly LOL. What is it then esport?
Aren’t you confusing dragonflight and classic bro?

1 Like

the changes u looking for are alredy in dragonflight. If u dont like facing premades thatn go to dragonflight and leave classic alone

Premades were always a thing in vanilla, u probly missclicked wrong wow version on battlenet

2 Likes

You need to form your own premade, or join in one.

Crying here is not going to help you.

If you are smart enough, you understand this without whining.

I have personally seen thousands of times how unorganized and impotent, and free walking HK’s enemies can be without premade group.

It is not Blizzard’s fault, it is not community’s fault, it is not your realm’s fault, because it is your own fault if you want to hit your head to the wall over and over again.

2 Likes

These people are just socially bad in real life and they blame others for being more courageous making groups/joining Premade groups. It is like wanting a girlfriend/wife, but never hopping over the fence and asking a girl to hang out.

2 Likes

This IS why ! Look at all these premade defenders like it’s their own life, these psychos are crazy in it,
but they are scared to face only premades as premades

Look at that, a MAN, a REAL ONE, he join premades !!! Damn get down a little bit, it’s a game, y’all making it a fulltime job…

popping consumables and worldbuffs like it’s free ? it’s never been like that in the good old days
Naaah man you wasn’t there
you a retail player trying to confort your powerlessness, stomping some grandmas of the good old days at GY like a psycho

1 Like

Its hilarious how those pre-made monkeys try to justify it and somehow they speak like a school grader and they played Vanilla “trust me bro” lol

“People abusing a system? Just abuse it as well, you are just crying!”

“People hacking and buying gold? just buy it as well, you are just crying!”

“People using doping and steroids? Just use it as well, you are just crying!”

“People commit tax fraud and arent punished for it? Just commit it as well you are just crying!”

I really really hope those are teens because if they are adults, they have some other priorities instead of being in a wow forum with such low iq

3 Likes

Imagine posting that huge wall of text coz u was farmed in gy by premades who have “low iq” :rofl:
Somene is rly mad today

2 Likes

yeah joining a pre-made is a real iq move, stephen hawking all of you for stomping people that dont care about winning and just want to chill.

Im lvling my alt and not doing any bgs until this is fixed so no im not mad, just sad I dont get to pvp but it is what it is.

1 Like

Greykill don’t require even 1 iq
You know that, it’s your speciality

:1st_place_medal: greykiller, as premades do

Personaly i jump on premades and make them beg
Real Rambo Style

You premades of little rats

zero iq and mama’s creditcard, that’s the premades lifestyle

2 Likes

You aren’t even showing your main in the forums. What do you know about PvP lol?