Press F Mythic Dungeon Tools?

Yes. What’s that to do with creating your own addon?

1. Add-ons must be free of charge.

MDT is compliant, the addon itself is free of charge. There are also free datasets, so no matter whether we treat that data as part of an addon or not, fact is, you can still have a fully functional addon without any payment.

But lets expand on this:

All add-ons must be distributed free of charge. Developers may not create “premium” versions of add-ons with additional for-pay features, charge money to download an add-on, charge for services related to the add-on, or otherwise require some form of monetary compensation to download or access an add-on.

The addon is distributed free of charge. There are no premium features - every feature is included with it. He doesn’t charge money to download the addon. He doesn’t charge for services related to the addon. He doesn’t charge for access either.

He’s charging for data. Data you can get elsewhere too, the addon can be fully functional without any kind of payment, so it is not against the ToS.

1. Add-on code must be completely visible.

Compliant.

1. Add-ons must not negatively impact World of Warcraft realms or other players.

Compliant.

1. Add-ons may not include advertisements.

Compliant.

1. Add-ons may not solicit donations.

Compliant. Note: this is about in-game soliciting. Having a patreon/twitch/whatever link on CurseForge is fine, and isn’t covered by the ToS.

1. Add-ons must not contain offensive or objectionable material.

Compliant.

1. Add-ons must abide by World of Warcraft ToU and EULA.

Compliant.

1. Blizzard Entertainment has the right to disable add-on functionality as it sees fit.

Compliant.

I do have the addon open, I did import an NPC dataset, and I can make routes.

Because 4 days ago it was still included. The readme was updated very shortly after the NPC data removal last night.

Nope, he is not.

Nope, he doesn’t. The data he is selling is something he worked hard to assemble, it is not provided by the game out of the box, not in an easily accessible way. He did way more than rearranging existing information.

It is, it’s his work.