Price Update on Subscription Options, Game Time, and more for World of Warcraft® during War in Ukraine and after the terrible earthquake in Turkey

people call me troll all the time , nothing happens to them ,.

i keep getting banned because of this … it’ll become perma soon .

let’s not assume things

i know at least one more that got removed, they remove them because things get controversial but i really can’t blame the company anymore ,didn’t expect players acting like this i thought everyone knew what war is but apparently it’s a joke to some . sad.

1 Like

So maybe you need to clean the comments, and not delete the topic

1 Like

Please :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

1 Like

I think people are just a bit tired of having real life doom and gloom infiltrating spheres where they try to find peace
We video game for a reason and most don’t want to have global events shoved down our throats
It’s literally everywhere. YT , social media , news , adverts , discussions at work

2 Likes

In some cases its not worth the effort. Plus your thread may easily have been a duplicated one even if you believe it wasnt.

1 Like

You have access to flags too :dracthyr_shrug:

Well… all I can is perhaps it is time to take a long hard look at how you are posting and start posting within the forum code of conduct :dracthyr_tea:

3 Likes

I’m idiot and did not see that there are no such topics?
That I created a topic a few minutes after the news from Blizzard

1 Like

if this topic was about the war itself then you’d be right but the issue is wow so it should be talked here . i don’t see why people are defending multi billion company increasing prices in a wartorn country. we all know why, ‘‘capitalism’’, but no need to defend it and oppress people. they literally don’t let these people show their disappointment .

half of them just about trolling and i’ve never trolled in this forum . thanks tho.

2 Likes

Nope nope nope nope nope
try again

2 Likes

I havent called you that. And alas there are people that do very much post a duplicated thread while the same topics are at the top of the forums.

Maybe yours was the first. Maybe it wasnt. Maybe your thread got deleted because it went downhill, maybe it didnt but was still wiped away in a mass cleaning since most threads went downhill.

Trolling and Harassment is interchangeable for Blizzard.

1 Like

well if it bothers you you can just not enter the conversation, i don’t know a better place to reflect opinions about blizzard’s decisions

1 Like

I hear twitter is quite good
You can even tweet the devs!
Go and check it out

1 Like

Also the US forums given the devs dont read the EU forums. On the US forum you can at least get some traction that may be advanced. Here tho? Bwuahahahaha.

3 Likes

They probably read the majority of threads here and think
Not this :poop: again
Nope turns PC off

Oh its pretty much the same over there. But they pay more attention to it since more people participate.

they sometimes react tho, happened with community discord thing and could happen with this if people let us express disappointment but noo some just never misses a chance to defend the company

1 Like

What

Don’t go and say that fgs

I understand there are already two threads about this issue, but how toxic is WoW playerbase to keep flagging and Blizzard removing these threads, just feel like another oppressor to poor people of Ukraine.

They are going through a horrible time, we should be giving them empathy and trying to help them instead of silencing them.

There are two threads right now and both are flagged.

3 Likes

badabing badaboom

1 Like