Price Update on Subscription Options, Game Time, and more for World of Warcraft® during War in Ukraine and after the terrible earthquake in Turkey

Three threads. One is flagged. This thread isnt flagged and the donation thread which addresses this topic also isnt flagged.

Well, good news Andven

4 Likes

Blizz is a very big meanie!

Booo! Blizz giving in to them for no good reason. Right, well I want the price lowering due to western governments creating this whole mess to begin with. If you don’t Blizz, I’ll cry about if for weeks like Andven has!

1 Like

I do not get why you decided to open this topic seeing as you already participated in the conversation on the same topic in another thread.

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/deafness-of-subscription-prise-increase-in-ukraine/452150

The OP was flagged was because he or she is breaking the forum TOC’s that state multiple threads of the same topic are forbidden, and no one, absolutely no one is actually comparing themselves to people living in an active war zone.

You are being flagged for being aggressive to other posters.

Like this.

You didn’t need to tell a poster to “shut up”
Deleting your post won’t save it from being seen as being marked as flagged by a mod by the way.

And whether you like or not, as I have said before, there are far more important things to worry about in Ukraine than a WoW account.

1 Like

So if you flag someone’s post that is incredibly inflammatory , and they edit it after you flagged it, will it still be seen by a mod in its original state?
If that makes sense

but that’s neither trolling nor harrasment, they trolled the topic and i’m so fed up with their trolling on these topics about serious things.

i did not delete it to be saved lol i don’t care , i just removed it to stop showing them as a target with harsh language.

that doesn’t change the fact that the price increase was a bad decision and they cancelled it anyway so apparently they understood what we’ve been saying unlike forum users. one more time, thank you blizz !

A Mod can always see your edit history. And flagged posts wont disappear.

1 Like

S i c k
At least there’s some hope some get sent on holiday

1 Like

First-hand experience lol. But yeah the mods can see everything you’ve posted no matter how many times you try to cover your tracks. Take for example the thread from yesterday that had one poster raging all day in it, even if he had gone back and deleted every post or edited them while we would see flagged posts marked as (post deleted) or a flagged post suddenly looking like it was so sickly sweet it would give you diabetes the mods see the original.

1 Like

That’s awesome
You’d think they had a language net | word catch system where if you say some extremely offensive terms you get an Auto Ban
Save them some time tbh

yeah they can see it and sometimes you get auto suspension too but idk what triggers that…