PRIDE event in WOW please! LGBT+ community needs it!

HI! I’m here to make a public request to Blizzard and WOW developers about thinking how great would be if they make their LGBT players feel loved and included with an AMAZING LGBT+ Pride event in this lovely month of June. It might be a bit late for this current year of 2020, but I challenge you to think about it for the next 2021.
This is the game I play several hours everyday and I would really appreciate to feel the love and care by this community and developers about LGBT rights and pride celebrations. Let the streets of Stormwind and Orgrimmar be filled with rainbows, unicorns and beautifull shirtless male Blood Elves (and bear druids of course).

thank you for your attention,

yours, with love… and pride
K.

26 Likes

No. If we have that i want a "Straight Pride " Also. We are Equal.

No iam not racist. Yes i do respect you. I don’t find the reason to have a “pride” or an event because of who you are. Every person is different and i do respect that, however i don’t think a pride because you belong in LGBT community is neccasary.

35 Likes

I agree, we should have rainbows in the capital cities and celebratory events.

Make Azeroth colourful and diverse!

4 Likes

thank you for support love :sunny:

3 Likes

No, game doesn’t need any politics involved. LGBT is strictly political thing, and i don’t want that in my game either Straight parade or LGBT one.

26 Likes

No, just play the game as is dont change anything unless its content wise

11 Likes

actually. just a small beautiful rainbow during the “season” would do :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Well, no ones stopping you from celebrating your “Straight Pride”. If you want one then make your own thread. LGBT Pride is a global event, got a lil more ground to stand on than ur Straight Pride. But by all means, knock urself out and go fix it for urself. I wouldnt mind an LGBT Pride all that much, be nice to have some rainbows around and annoy all of them conservatists.

2 Likes

So, you just admited that you are looking for fight.

11 Likes

Theres a difference between enjoy seeing salty ppl get frustrated cus of some rainbows and looking for fights. Might wanna learn to read and work on your terminology lmao.

2 Likes

Thats how you guys prove taking advantage of an event about acceptance to push political agendas and ideologies.

I only see you being salty here and bringing political terms inside a game.

That is nothing more of an exploitation of people that belong to the LGBT+ community, you are by far the least respectful towards them.

8 Likes

What political stuff, you brought up political agenda. No one on this thread was talking about politics untill u brought it up.

Just because I dont have a personal interest in prides, doesnt mean I cant show support to my fellow LGBT members. As if everyone thinks in squares, has a single view and front row personality within this community. Dont be so simplistic.

First comes:

Then comes:

Then came:

You make any sense of what you say?
Anyways, keep your political stuff out of the forums its written on the rules anyways and FYI the exploitation and wannabe support of your is nothing more than abuse to the ones you falsely try to claim you support.

8 Likes

I will never understand the community sometimes. LGBT+ people are… People. Just people. Don’t need pandering, don’t need marketing events, don’t need special treatment and dedicated events. Only representation.

Make characters that are LGBT+, continue as if that’s completely normal. You want players to go “Oh cool, that Priestess refers to having a wife and/or presents as male.” Not get annoyed by it being rammed down their throat at every opportunity.

7 Likes

Yes but some “people” need to advertise themselves or their products or their political agendas by exploiting them and falsely claim their sympathy for their problems and the severe problems they faced in the past.

Yet, this is not something we should blame the LGBT+ itself for but only the ones who try to do such cheap tactics.

1 Like

eeehm

Shame you have to bring political agendas up again right after pointing out political stuff is against the terms.

In your disposition you accuse me of what you are guilty for?

Look again:

That doesn’t work buddy, your comments are still up there.

1 Like

LGBT communities are perfectly legal hun, also with conservatists I meant ppl who dont like change in game. I wasnt talking in any political sense. Im not crossing any lines in anything im saying, so. Youre the only one who keeps bringing up political agendas and whatever other venom ur spitting around. Sigh.

Well. I was not expecting full acceptance from the WOW community tbh :stuck_out_tongue: nothing really surprising…
Just got constantly bored of the same silly and disapointing arguments… straight pride… what for? You are and always were privileged. What would you celebrate? what rights did you achiev?! (major eye roll)

concerning to political stuff. no. A rainbow in stormwind and orgrimmar represents nothing of political. I know you want to see it like this to aproove one more of your arguments, but sorry, no. A simple rainbow is just recognition. You have much more in so many other online games atm. But oh well. as I said. I was not expecting nothing less then some resistence :stuck_out_tongue:

Love u sisters.

3 Likes

Asking for a simple demonstration of a rainbow or other small events throughout the month of June isn’t pushing forward any political agenda.
It’s about visibility. For a very long time, the LGBTQIA+ community has never been a part of a global conversation and because of that, we’ve had to fight for our rights and recognition as part of society.
Even to this day, there are countries that punish our community with death penalties, simply for existing and, our struggles are still very much present.

Also, to the people demanding for a “Straight Pride”, the month of June and the Pride event usually welcomes all kinds of people, from all types of backgrounds, social status, skin colour, sexual orientation and whichever “box ticking” parameters you might think of.
Moreover, by demanding a “Straight Pride” you’re not fighting for your rights as you’ve always had them in the first place, you’re simply stomping on a movement, that welcomes you as well, just for the sake of having the attention directed at you. Be happy you don’t need a movement to be seen or validated.

Happy Pride everyone!

5 Likes