Prime example how insane classic fanatics are

something with…nochanges

they want no changes until its something that inconveniences them, then its some changes are okay but only the ones that benefit them directly.

If not wanting changes to silly flight paths makes somebody insane, what does writing 5 paragraphs about people not wanting changes make you?

Here’s a hint, your post is a prime example of how insane some players really are.

2 Likes

Immagine critizing a game made 15 years ago from the dawn of MMo’s

This is because you dont have the stonetalon mountains FP.

Exactly you slackers, grab the FP in stonetalon before u complain. Also pls look at OP post history and be enlightened :rofl:

Ouch, my sanity.

i mean like… oh no a long dumb flight path
what a shame…

Yes… We KNEW classic was FLAWED, and we do NOT want it to be retail. We WANT the old flawed game, if we wanted new and improved we would play RETAIL.

If you start changing things to be more like retail WHERE DO YOU STOP, where do you draw the line? and CAN you draw a line anymore?
And how much can you change before the feeling leaves and it ceases to be classic? Personally I think there were TOO many changes already.

It is like public transportation. Some routes of buses go from A to C but sometimes you need to go A to B to get to C.

Anyways it is fairly fast if you just run with mount (if you have 100% one).

Don’t care, didn’t read. Go play retail.

Finally, something funny to read.

And you are missing the point about MY POINT:
I want a reasonable reaction. I make an observation, and expect a normal balanced healthy respond like “yup”, or someone adding their own flaw they noticed about the game. But instead you get nothing but insane, fanatic, over the top, full donkey kong, snapped, flipped, bonked psychos attacking and insulting you, flame baiting, “stop whining” etc.

Those people DO need help. And even more so when you see how ironic everyones defense to it is: “just a game bro”, well if it’s just a tiny bug I pointed out and that’s one of a million pointless bugs in a 20 year old retro game, which shouldn’t matter anything to anyone… drum roll please… THEN WHY DO THOSE PEOPLE FLIP OUT SO MUCH OVER SOMEONE LIKE ME JUST POINTING AT A FACT FLAW? Because they…

Now don’t ban me from the forums, this is just my theory, not trying to insult them with this: they have no life, no purpose, no self sense, the games of then have become their future ego, everything they did and do is part of their identity, that’s why they take it PERSONALLY, unlike me.

I take it personally when someone tries to insult my intelligence or grand concepts like principles and truth.

Another great example how stupid people can’t see how stupid they really are, boy have I heard this too many times:
“If you’ve been muted and kicked and banned sooo many times then maybe it’s you hurr hurr durr”… Yea, exactly. When you’re in a room with 100 monkeys that screech 5+5=8 and attack you if you try to correct them, then YOU must be in the wrong “because majority votes”.

Oh you are still here… thought you went back to retail -.-!

I just write this comment to complain about you complaining about ppl complaining about you complaining. Now do you want to complain about me complaining about you complaining about ppl complaining about you complaining? :smiley:

like auto-loot for example? Do you have it turned off since there wasnt exist in vanilla? Or how they changed how macros work now compared to vanilla…

They actually changed lots of small - and not so small - things. Like you can mount aboard a ship (but not in Booty Bay). You can fly from north to south on a continent without having the connextive FP - I remember looking for that one for a long time.
Mail: You can send stacks, you have the Open all mail-button…
Lots and lots of small changes. I read somewhere that they modified the retail version with the help of add-ons to remove what was not in Vanilla. Sometimes I think this is the rigth explanation.

Normal, balanced behaviour can be expected the first let’s say five times you complain about the same thing. After this it becomes either an obsession or whining, and don’t expect pepple to stand that for long.

It might be fact-flaws. But we want the game as it was, fact-flaws an’ all. TYWM!
I’d make a happy dance if all aforementioned things were re-made to be like in Vanilla.

1 Like

LoL, horde whining about FPs in Classic…

At least they have flight paths… and don’t get me started on that teleporter to Gnomeregan.

Retail for degenerates and freaks. Blizzard staff seeth at classic because they know it’s a better game, built by old white guys on 2003, something they can never build themselves in the cesspool that is modern blizz

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.