Prime Gaming Loot: Get the Tabard of Brilliance

There’s a Tabard of Brilliance on the BMAH on Exodar-EU with 5 bids and currently at 850,000 gold. The highest bidder probably regrets his bid now!

At the price of a WoW token, that’s ~£33 when he could have had it for £3.99!

1 Like

I’m never hostile to people, only to concepts. Like Legion for example.

The Boys is awesome.

Rings of Power is quite meh.

I can also recommend: Jack Ryan, Reacher, The Expanse, The Terminal List.
Not my thing personally, but generally well liked: Invincible, Good Omens.

1 Like

will work my way through them ^^

ty for the recommendations :slight_smile:

1 Like

We should be hostile to the Legion. They’re trying to wipe out the universe just so the void doesn’t get their hands on it. :face_with_peeking_eye:

They couldn’t even control a remote patch of islands after attacking it by surprise. Lmao.

Honestly, the “Legion invasion on Azeroth” was pathetic and underwhelming.
Most of Legion’s new zones and questlines didn’t even involve the Legion, just local problems, as if no invasion was happening at all.

yeah, I used to do this too…but now I actually have money in my bank account and cant afford for it to be hacked constantly!!LOL
Netflix, Prime and Disney Plus for me!

A free tabard is always nice but why is it described as radiant and brilliant when it is monochrome??
I mean you couldnt get less brilliant could you!?

Because they focused on the OTHER side of Azeroth! :scream:

I wish that was the case. I wish there was any kind of explanation as to why this assault was so small and weak.

It’s a shame because the initial assault did feel impactful, with Varian & Vol’jin dying.
But then…nothing. They were just kind of there, on the Broken Shore, doing absolutely nothing. 0 success beyond that initial assault.

For an endless army of demons that can summon entire spaceships, that sure is lame.

Well, to be fair this has always been the case in WoW.
Anytime stuff should be big, immense battles it’s been 5 guys a horse (yes that’s hyperbole, but sort of true at the same time).

Claimed mine and never received it, another W by blizzard.

Yup those are sold in game BMAH and it’s given away for Prime. It could have been Trading Post item but well it’s their call.

if they don’t do these promotions the partnerships fall through

and then microsoft will never be able to buy them.

Had to relog then I got it. Even if it takes a while these things always make their way to their intended recipient eventually.

While I can see arguments for this in some cases, it’s pretty easy for an amazon sub to pay for itself in delivery fee reductions alone.

Damn, you’re time travelling to 2019 when poggers was cool?

We get to see movies there for our sub aswell? I thought it was only some games that i scrolled through but couldnt find anything interesting

I think spotify / tidal might beat it for me just on the sheer number of hours I use it for.

Movies, series, no shipping fee and sometimes special deals.
It’s actually one of the better subs out there if you look at all the stuff you’re getting.
But that’s the idea; Amazon just wants you to order stuff in their shop; and if you’re subbed, chances of that happening go up.

They’re not REALLY in the streaming business. They’re in the ‘shopping with benefits’ business.

not bad, not bad at all AND a free wow item then this is more than enough worth it